Best vendor for e juice with all natural ingredients

Status
Not open for further replies.

New2vaps

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
USA
Hi everyone, so far I have only tried 2 vendors for my juice.

1- Flavorz by Joe ( its ok, nothing special )

2- mount baker Vapor. Service is great and I like the flavors.

But I started thinking, since I quit cigarettes, I wanted to make sure I vape quality ingredients. Not sure what MVP has in their ingredients and if they are all natural. Would someone be able to provide me with a list of vendors that are known to create all natural liquids?

Thank you

ProngATO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Edmond, OK

2- Mount Baker Vapor. Service is great and I like the flavors.

But I started thinking, since I quit cigarettes, I wanted to make sure I vape quality ingredients. Not sure what MVP has in their ingredients and if they are all natural. Would someone be able to provide me with a list of vendors that are known to create all natural liquids?

Thank you

I've been trying a lot of Highbrowvapor.com. They use all natural flavorings and they give you, the customer total creative freedom. You can request any PG/VG ratio you'd like, you can request additional flavors to be added to one of their standard flavors, you can request double flavoring, the possibilities are endless.

I started out ordering their standard 80/20 mix but my latest order I got 50/50. After trying Five Pawns Grandmaster, I noticed I preferred the 50/50 mix over the 80/20 mix. I've also placed orders with a couple other companies and am comparing the quality of tastes, after tastes etc. Bryan, they guy who runs Highbrow is very accommodating and helpful.

I've found a LOT of very useful information on this forum and that has helped tremendously. My wife and I are newbies to vaping so a lot if it is trial and error in the beginning.

Another suggestion I have is to order some amber glass bottles with droppers from amazon. I hate the plastic bottles that some use but I understand the child proof cap "net". I get my orders from different vendors I just transfer the juice and labels to the glass bottles. The dark amber glass will help protect the juice from light, which may or may not be an enemy of the different compounds. My take, better safe than sorry.

So far my absolute favorite flavor is Five Pawns Grandmaster. I am a big banana fan. I had a buddy pick me up a bottle of The Standard Vape Curious Jorge today for comparison. I will be getting an experimental bananas foster flavor from Highbrow in a 50/50 mix. To the best of my knowledge, all of the vendors I've listed use at the very least all natural flavorings, pharmicudical grade nicotine and some I can say for sure are not only all natural but organic as well.

Hope my experiences have helped. I know I've concentrated on my favorite flavor - banana but almost everything vied tried has been very, very good.

If you like coconut, Highbrow has the best coconut I've tasted yet. (I order it 18mg nicotine and double flavor)

in summation my preferred brands that I have ordered from are:

highbrowvapor.com
heathersheavenlyvapes.com
And wherever you can find "The standard Vape" (a local shop here in the Oklahoma City started carrying that brand today)

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Last edited:

aubergine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
MD
If you want something that really approximates an eliquid version of "natural" (a word that can be thrown around very roughly and is not too meaningful for ecig liquid, which needs to contain some synthetic chemical ingredients), look for "all naturally extracted flavorings from the ingredients", not "all natural flavorings", etc.., which means exactly nothing, except that somewhere in there there's an animal or vegetable product. A liquid can also have artificial flavorings and still be called "natural blueberry flavored" legally.

For instance, a bucket of napalm laced with artificial flavorings and floating a single dessicated blueberry can legally be labeled "natural blueberry flavored ". A flavoring labelled as "natural vanillin" is made using a substance found in the .... sacs of beavers (true) and called "natural" as it contains an animal product. That's why "from the ingredient" (for which it's named) matters, if a coherently natural direct derivative matters to you.

Naturally extracted has nothing to do with organic - those are separate things. If you want organic, look for "All Certified Organic flavorings"; anything else is going to be derived from non-organic sources.

You don't want "natural" glycol solutions, you want pharmaceutical grade (synthesized) for maximum purity - here safety from contamination is an issue.

It's notoriously difficult to ascertain the actual content of any commercial food flavorings because specific disclosure isn't required by law. I think it's rare that you'll find a vendor who uses NO artificial ingredients in flavorings, whatever the claim (Virgin Vapors and a few others are conscientious) and "natural e-cig juice" is really a misnomer. But it's also a matter of degree, IMHO, and a fine thing to try for it as much as possible.

That said, a very few vendors extract their own flavors (that's a manufacturing process, not something done in a kitchen - it involves extracting essential oils from a food product with a solvent [alcohol usually], and then rendering it suitable by filtering and etc. for flavoring use). Wlad at Ahlusion does that for some of his flavorings (I think his juices are absolutely top shelf). His very transparent article about "organic" etc. on the website is worth reading.

Beware misleading language. But also remember that we're not eating this stuff - concerns having to do more with nutrition than with safety don't quite fit here. Taste really does. That requires a very, very good chemist behind the flavorings or (my strong preference) natural extraction.

Search Rolygate's excellent and uncompromising articles on ecig liquid ingredients in this forum for much more.

Last edited:

jistjul

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
I have been on a 3 month flavor hunt. The first conclusion I have come to is that it will take YEARS to sift through all of the quality vendors out there. Many that use commercial flavor extracts are truly delicious. One thing I have discovered is that I prefer liquids from those who extract their own flavorings...or most anyway. I know that Ahlusion extracts over 80% of their flavorings (read it on their site) and that their flavors are some of the cleanest and tastiest out there. They are one of my top 2 vendors. Another local brick and mortar vendor here in Chicago that (if one were to believe their site) extracts all of their own flavorings is Smoque Vapours. On their site they claim their flavors "are all hand crafted using only the purest combination of natural ingredients." They also say that "The process starts with the slow extraction and distillation of flavor using the freshest food and finest tobaccos. It takes time and patience but every chef knows “you have to make your own stock”" They are not one of the listed vendors here so I will not link back to them, but their flavors hold their own with Ahlusion. Particularly the "cleanliness" of their vapes. I wanted so desperately to like Virgin Vapors e-liquids, but I think that there must be an ingredient that they use that I am sensitive to. They smell so bad to me, that I don't dare vape them. :( Like I said, I really wanted to like their line, as I am all for purity of ingredients (relative to how "pure" it is to vaporize anything and inhale it) but I don't. So I am reticent to try anyone "like" them because I am afraid of whatever ingredient they are using that is so offensive to my olfactory system. But these are two whom I have had wonderful success with. JMHO.

Criticalmass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

2- Mount Baker Vapor. Service is great and I like the flavors.

Thank you

MVP uses Flavor West flavorings I believe. Most of these are going to be artificial flavors?

Someone else mentioned Highbrow. I prefer Nicoticket over Highbrow. I have ordered from Highbrow and found their flavors to be weak in comparison even after a month + of steeping.

jistjul

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Robitussin + cilantro just kidding

OMG that was hilarious!! It has taken me a few weeks to realize that if I want to see replies to my posts I have to go back and look at them, there won't be notifications such as there are when I get "likes"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread