E-liquid names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

I've seen some crazy names for liquids - depending on the size of the manufacturer, mostly. The smaller and "from the kitchen" ones name their flavours less obvious, to reflect their idea on the flavour. Big ones prefer just to state the flavour base, like Iced Peach or Fresh Strawberry. Which do you prefer ?

Reactions: stols001

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Uninformative cutesy names (like Rainbows & Unicorns), as well as junior high attempts at "shock" humor (vomit, poop, farts, etc.), are the fastest way to guarantee that I will never buy/try a product! I will choose descriptive/informative labeling, over "creativity," every time. If the name itself doesn't tell me what it's supposed to taste like, there better be a description elsewhere on the label, or I am not giving it a second look.

FΛDED

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2017
Austin, Texas
Hi everyone,

I've seen some crazy names for liquids - depending on the size of the manufacturer, mostly. The smaller and "from the kitchen" ones name their flavours less obvious, to reflect their idea on the flavour. Big ones prefer just to state the flavour base, like Iced Peach or Fresh Strawberry. Which do you prefer ?

Personally, I like names that have nothing to do with the flavor profile, ex.) Broke D_ck, Unicorn Milk, Riding Shotgun, among a million others. Normal names; Buttermilk Pie, Watermelon Sours, etc. are fine too. I always have my phone on me so I can look flavor profiles if I need.

what does is stand for?

"IBTL" or "in before the lock" is an expression used by serious users of conversation forums, and they are celebrating that they posted a comment before the thread was removed or locked by an administrator.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Uninformative cutesy names (like Rainbows & Unicorns), as well as junior high attempts at "shock" humor (vomit, poop, farts, etc.), are the fastest way to guarantee that I will never buy/try a product! I will choose descriptive/informative labeling, over "creativity," every time. If the name itself doesn't tell me what it's supposed to taste like, there better be a description elsewhere on the label, or I am not giving it a second look.
Just seen one call monster jam or jam monster, it might be good stuff, but just because of the name I went even look at it

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Just seen one call monster jam or jam monster, it might be good stuff, but just because of the name I went even look at it

To be fair; Jam Monster, is a company name, and not the name of a particular e-liquid. My personal tolerance is a lot more flexible for those.:D

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
To be fair; Jam Monster, is a company name, and not the name of a particular e-liquid. My personal tolerance is a lot more flexible for those.:D
Shows you how much I know . Still sounds tacky to me and if I did like it, I would peel the sticker off.

PatVapes

Dec 11, 2018
Lima, Peru
I like the funny names because I think it shows how much care goes into making their products. But at the same time it can be annoying, especially when I’m at a vape shop.

Last week I asked for an e-juice with passion fruit and the girl told me that she didn’t have any. Then I look at their website, and saw their carried “Yuzu” Pachamama... which has passion fruit. If the name had given a hint of what was in the juice I would’ve bought it. Also, I’m basically blind so I have to rely on them to tell me if the bottles are too far from me. Aaaaand doesn’t help she didn’t even know what they sell lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread