Status
Not open for further replies.

Tragomillz

Aug 2, 2012
Falmouth
I'm changing over to a brand of electric cigarette that has the refillable kind of cartomisers. I've always had the pre-filled cartomisers so I'm not too clued up on it.
A friend said something about not being able to use some liquids neat, and that u have to mix the flavour with something else before you can use them or it would be poisonous.
So I've got two questions: How does all this work? and can you get pre mixed e-liquids and are the e-liquids on link below pre-mixed and ready to go?
Electronic Cigarettes | Vaping Devices | Accessories | E-Liquid

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
The premixed liquids you buy from vendors are never sold to you in a percentage of nicotine that would be poisonous. Same as the carto's you used before, you pick the nick level and flavor and they send you the juice to add to the cartos.

When you go to the site you listed, you click the flavor and it gives you the options for the nic level.

Your friend was not entirely wrong though. For more advanced users they do sell the nicotine neat, but it is meant to be diluted down with PG/VG to your desired nic level, and then you add flavorings. Anything over 36 mg/ml nicotine is considered too strong to be used without diluting.

Thank you for asking, those are important questions. And WELCOME to ECF!

danimal40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
Boston
I'm changing over to a brand of electric cigarette that has the refillable kind of cartomisers. I've always had the pre-filled cartomisers so I'm not too clued up on it.
A friend said something about not being able to use some liquids neat, and that u have to mix the flavour with something else before you can use them or it would be poisonous.
So I've got two questions: How does all this work? and can you get pre mixed e-liquids and are the e-liquids on link below pre-mixed and ready to go?
Electronic Cigarettes | Vaping Devices | Accessories | E-Liquid

Theres no need to order from another country..... unless Falmouth isnt the 1 in Mass...... try ECBlends they are cheap and have very fast shipping...I would suggest the Dragon line...the wife loves the blood ..i liked the tear.. there is also a few new ones i havent tried like a new pear 1.... if you need any help just hit me a pm... i live just outside of the cape

MrGypsy

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2011
Arizona
try Lots Of Vapor there an all American brand. I think its important to know what your vaping. I only buy American brands not that cheap over the seas junk. Lots of vapor uses USP(United States Pharmacopeia) and kosher vg/pg. There juice is mixed so its ready to go when you order it its not a diy. They have these nifty bottles with needle tips that make refilling so easy! and there isnt ever a mess. but dont worry there not sharp and have a protective cap. they always have sales going on too right now its 40% off no min. use code: LOV

mrelwood

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Finland, Europe.
For more advanced users they do sell the nicotine neat

This "neat" you refer to contains maximum of 56mg/ml of nicotine. That is 5,6%. But it is correct, it is only usable for mixing.

The term "e-liquid" refers to a liquid that is ready to be vaped. The DIY mixing is made from a base (PG/VG), nicotine, and flavor.

I started mixing my own pretty quickly. I like the possibility to experiment with various flavor mixes and strengths, and it is quite a bit cheaper too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread