The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

E Liquid Recipe Book

Discussion in 'E-Liquid Recipes' started by ncvaping, Mar 26, 2011.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tumbleweed65

tumbleweed65 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Nov 26, 2012
    South Carolina
    Yes it does, I think the ratio has the most to do with throat hit though

Sent From........my tin foil hat

2. Koman

Koman Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2010
    lv
    Great book guys!

3. Hertchu

Hertchu Full Member Verified Member

Aug 8, 2013
    United States
    Wow there is a very nice collection here I will be making some tomorrow.

4. elwood2

elwood2 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 17, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Is this site still being updated? Just wondering. I definitely appreciate the effort and it will be a great help starting my journey in DIY! ;)

5. NiburianElf

NiburianElf Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2013
    United States
    This is a great idea. I am trying to figure out how to make an app for android that would allow you to have a recipe book all in one place. It is tricky trying to figure out how to manage all the flavors. If you find certain plugins that allow you to tag flavors that could be a cool way to sort.

6. Johnnysb
    This message by Johnnysb has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jan 22, 2014, Reason: Linkspammer.
    Dec 17, 2013
  7. LoganH

LoganH Full Member

Jan 26, 2014
    United States
    I'm new here and really appreciate your hard work in the recipe book. Good stuff there. If for nothing else a good place to see flavors that mix well together! Thanks again.

• Like Like x 1
  8. D.WILL

D.WILL Full Member

Nov 21, 2013
    sin city
    This is my recipe that I made up I call it America's 5th its the top 5 fruits in America

Strawberry @6%
    Mango @ 4%
    Banana @ 4%
    Watermelon@
    5%
    Orange@
    7%

To me this is the best juice I made I know the % is a lot but what's good about diy is that u van use what ever percentage u want

So let me know what u guys think

Happy vaping God bless

• Like Like x 1
  9. zmbgzus

zmbgzus Senior Member

May 12, 2014
    USA
    Great idea for the site. Excellent work ty :)

However. ......Calculating mixes accurately takes % imo. As each drop is ever changing, there's inconsistencies with the drops method. Correct calculations require accurate measurement. .1 .5 1ml etc.

I can not feasibly use any recipe based on drops.

Smurf Balls by Zeus Juice: Clone

I mix 40/60 PG / VG 20% flavoring

10% Sweet Cream
    6 % Blueberry
    4 % Strawberry

10. Tangaroav

Tangaroav Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2014
    QC & FL
    Very helpfull blog, thank you for your effort.

I agree with the % comments.

The ratings is a great idea and everyone using it should make the effort of rating the recipes.

11. Tangaroav

Tangaroav Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2014
    QC & FL
    That's why the ratings are so important.

12. Satiated

Satiated Full Member Verified Member

Jun 25, 2014
    Chicago
    I totally agree. As a new DYI er having it listed in 10ml size would be great. I'd also like to see the star rating by the name of the juice.

13. rowdyplace

rowdyplace Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2013
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Another thought while shaving...

Telling me watermelon or lemon really does not tell me much. Show the flavoring source. TFA, FA, etc. There is a list around here of all the vendors. (Search RocketPuppy blogs) There is a whale of a difference between them.

14. DianeS

DianeS Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 2, 2014
    Slower Lower DE, USA
    This is a really great idea, hopefully its still going strong 5 yrs from now. :)

15. Koeikan

Koeikan Full Member Verified Member

Aug 1, 2014
    Seattle
    Is the last update from 2011? Is the owner still around?

Because I like this idea, but I think there's room for improvement in the execution and lots of possible feature enhancements. I'd seriously consider setting something like that up (~60% likely to follow through as it stands currently) and would be open to joining forces (I'm a dev).

EDIT: I'm seeing some ideas before my post... if the owner isn't not around anymore, feel free to summarize the good ideas and PM me... I'll be glad to stea... use them.

16. Jovey

Jovey Super Member

Oh i just love this recipe book, so thank you for all the work you put into it and i cannot wait to learn more about DYI!! :) Not sure if anyone has been able to come close to Jon Wayne ejuice, but it's my ADV and i'm praying i can get a recipe for it soon....or i'll have to take it on and i'm still new, so it may not turn out so well! lol

Thanks again for this recipe book....i just LOVE ECF!!!

17. biz

biz Full Member

Feb 24, 2011
    se iowa
    Hi, I just found this forum. Yea for me!
    I am going to attempt to clone the Milkmans Milk. I don't have (neither do my friends)
    Skills at discerning " taste".
    I finally got some flavoring sand just about ready to start. I think it is similar to mothers milk, moose milk & milk n honey. Yeah, wide variation. I need to learn about the most common additives, ie smooth, marital, sweet eft. Any ideas how I can do that in a nutshell?
    A last request, how do I bookmark on an iPad? ( yes, I am a senior)

18. jthegolfer

jthegolfer Full Member

Feb 25, 2014
    Ames, IA, USA
    I've been doing DIY for a little over 4 months now. Lets just say I haven't bought pre-made/ commercial juice this YEAR!!! I've got a few recipes that seem good, but also seems like they could be better/ have a "wetter/ juicier flavor". I originally started making single flavor juices but I've found juices that are 2 or 3 contrasting flavors typically turn out better. I'm stumped as to why this is. I've tried almost everything I can research online to try and get a green apple even close to MBV. Anybody know what vendor flavoring they use or if its a additive that I'm missing. I thought adding TFA-sour would take CAP's green apple and add that sour apple punch to it but it basically smoothed out and muted the green apple part. Anybody else having trouble with green apple? Blueberry im starting to figure out but its still not spot on. Im shake n vaping and using a ultra sonice cleaner to steep. Anyone got a solid green apple recipe?

19. Ms.Sue

Ms.Sue Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2015
    UK
    Sorry to bump this thread...

Bookmarked your site. Thank you.

20. vapoR2015

vapoR2015 Full Member

Aug 30, 2015
    seattle
    Could you break down all the flavor brand abbreviations Cap. And FA are pretty obvious. Buy tpc_

21. vera miranda

vera miranda New Member

Oct 21, 2015
    Please How do I open it ... I don't manage open to refill