E-Liquid Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonlessnight

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2011
Spokane WA
So I recently won some juice from Vally Vapor and I was asked if I would do a review. I recieved in lightning speed (was sent on Friday and I recieved Monday) two flavors both 10ml 18mg. I recieved RY4 and Watermelon.

I have been going back and forth over whether I should go back to a tobacco flavor or not. When I started out the tobacco flavors I tried (from another vendor) were awful to say the least so I happily moved on to non tobacco flavors and have enjoyed them very much. Lately however I have been craving analogs something fierce and wanted to try a new tobacco flavor to see if this would help. And as I was concidering this shift in flavor I was lucky enough to stumble upon and win some juice from Vally Vapor. I took this opportunity to try some RY4. And I must say I am enjoying it greatly. It doesn't have a smack you in the face tobacco flavor which to me is off putting. It's a very subtle flavor and I have pretty much decided for the time being that this will be my daily/near daily vape.

The other flavor is watermelon. It's got a very smooth taste to it. It does remind me of sucking on a watermelon flavored hard candy. However, and this is not a negative on Vally Vapor but my own prefference I was hoping for more of a tart jolly rancher flavor. A pucker the lips flavor. I am by no means dissapointed with it but again I was hoping for a more sour flavor.

So all that being said I applaud Vally Vapor for the contest and for the juice. I will deffinately be back to try out more flavors and have enjoyed what I have. Thanks and happy vaping.

dmdonald2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
michigan
I also won some juice and was asked to do a review on it as well. I got Strawberry mint and Nport which are two flavors that I normally do not vape ( but I do like a menthol flavor every now and then). First up is the Nport at 0mg strength. It has a somewhat sweet yet menthol smell to it. When I took of few puffs it tasted almost like what a menthol analog smells like. I got the menthol first, then the sweetness (maybe some sort of tobacco) and then maybe a touch of clove (not sure but tastes a little like clove to me). The throat hit actually suprised me being that it was 0mg juice. I actually got a good throat hit.

Second up is the Strawberry mint at 11mg strength. The smell is a very strong smell of mint with a very faint smell of strawberries. It tastes like a really strong mint with a very faint touch of strawberry at the finish. The throat hit is a little less then the nport which kinda suprised me as well, but I can still feel it somewhat. Overall I believe these are 2 good e-liquids that will help me when I would like a change of pace and want to reach for a menthol/mint juice.

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Bishop, California, United States
Thanks to you too dmdonald2, I've been hoping for some menthol reviews. I'm not a big menthol fan, so it's hard to judge for me.

I'm vaping flavors these days I wouldn't have considered a year ago...I wanted tobacco, or Marlboro, or something that was just like my old pack...(you know what I'm saying). Now that I'm over my particular brand of smokes, that doesn't seem as important.

A strong cherry goes well with a good scotch.....that darned cappuccino doesn't taste like any coffee drink I've ever had but I still crack a bottle every now and then....and don't even get me started about Summer Ale with a blackberry vape. Waffle sits by me here at the desk and is my latest morning vape....I actually mixed up some honey with it the other day...

Glad I could expand the flavor horizons a bit. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread