The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

E Liquid Reviews???

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by RNPic, Mar 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. RNPic

RNPic Senior Member ECF Veteran

This may be an "ask the oldies" type of question. Though we love V4L and everything that is offered, my husband wants to venture and try some other e-liquids. I figured I would ask all of you on your thoughts on other e-liquid suppliers, as I know some of the "oldies" have tried other e-juice's. He was talking about one called Gourmet Vapor. Has anyone tried juice's from here and what did you think of them?

2. Clover~

Clover~ Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2010
    South Dakota
    The only other places Ive tried that are good is freedomsmokesusa (havent ordered from them in a while, but what I have from them is good) and my favorite Ms. T's Bakery. Ms. T was a baker before she started vaping. Her juice tastes like the real deal lol! soooo good!

3. Kanza

Kanza Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 19, 2011
    Wilmette, IL
    I'm curious about this one, too. Would love to put all those college chem courses to work on something practical in everyday life! What places offer DIY kits?

4. Ethereal

Ethereal Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    UK
    Only tried some tobacco flavour from Totally Wicked which was OK. I like the Wowbacco from V4L. Just got some carts as make doos today from a UK site which i'm not overly impressed with. I did like the Greensmoke tobacco but my relationship with them was short lived, about as short lived as their batteries in fact. I will be able to give a better E-liquid review once i'm a little more experienced but i'm sure that Vapor4Life have got the market so no worries there. :)

5. Kimmy

Kimmy Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 3, 2009
    I tried Gourmet Vapor. Not impressed. Almost all of it has sat in my tackle box never to grace the light of day again. The only worthwhile flavor was Andy's Mint, the others were chemically and lacking vapor, TH, and flavor.

6. Mmc

Mmc Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2010
    Michigan
    My 1st month I ordered from about 4different companies. Looking for the perfect menthol and perfect vape. Upped my nic level and loaded up on what was the best, smilin menthol and wow cowboy menthol. Haven't been able to get into the different flavors at all. Have a basket full of different juices. If I didn't like the smell out of the bottle, I didn't even try it. Quitntrying the different juices as it was getting to confusing trying to keep track of which flavor was in which cart.
    The best place for juice reviews from other vendors is in the main forum

7. Conard

Conard Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2011
    In the Vortex
    I found a local company that makes their own juice, Vapors Etc. They just got their own ECF forum.
    I like that they will mix VG/PG in the ratio you want and boost the flavor a notch if you want but most important to me is made in the USA.

8. yellow

yellow Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2011
    nyc
    Madvapes? Are their juices good? Their prices are really low but do they have quality product?

9. Ubermensch

Ubermensch Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 26, 2011
    Los Angeles, CA
    Just got some Halo Torque 56 ... because Wowboy has been out of stock for so long, im not liking it, i think it needs to steep.

BTW, out of all the juices ive tried, nothing comes close to V4L WOWBOY, PLEASE GET IT BACK IN STOCK SOON GUYS !!!!

10. Rsbernie

Rsbernie Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2009
    Mocha Frappa Cappacino from V4L AWSOME!

11. katydid

katydid Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2011
    Yakima, Washington
    I wasn't impressed with Gourmet Vapor either :-(

12. AdAmA

AdAmA Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 6, 2010
    Alabama
    I have tried two other vendors Juicy Vapor was 50/50 1 juice was good one sucked..the other vendor is Liberty Flights and all 4 juices from them taste like flowers not TAB....just my:2c:

13. SnowDragon

SnowDragon Moved On ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2010
    Boise, Idaho
    RNPic I'm going to send you a pm......Gourmet Vapor....NO!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.