E-Liquid that supports advocacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Jenson

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Does anyone have a list of e-juice companies that donate to advocacy? I'd like to spend my e-liquid budget on those companies. If nobody has such a list maybe we could make one.

Hall Of Fame(Joint line from Kilo/Ruthless/Cosmic Fog)
Advocacy Line by BRV Liquids.
Active Collection by Banzai Vapors
Heavyweight e-liquid by Southside Vaporium 25% goes to advocacy.

I'll add more to this list as I hear about them. I'll only put juices on the list if I can verify that they are spending part of their proceeds to support advocacy. If anybody has a problem with this let me know if I'm breaking any rules etc.

I'll be happy to take liquids off the list if somebody thinks it's a scam or not a good idea. I'm not putting direct links people can look them up themselves or message links if they want. Feel free to message me as well.

Reactions: BrotherBob

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I'll only put juices on the list if I can verify that they are spending part of their proceeds to support advocacy.

Would you mind explaining your "verification" process? Exactly how are you vetting these?

Particularly interested in this one:
Heavyweight E-Liquid by Southside Vaporium 25% goes to advocacy.

Since the IRS only allows charitable gifts made to 501(c)3 or 501(c)19 nonprofits to be tax-deductible, 25% of one's profits going out is something that even Microsoft would not consider a prudent decision if they wanted to remain in business. :lol: (For a small business, something along the lines of 2% might be possible.......)

So much of this stuff, like the "no diacetyls" or "100% organic" has just become advertising copy used to sell more product.

Not casting aspersions, but would certainly like some proof that the $$ claimed as being donated is backed up by a way we can see ....otherwise, I'll just continue to read it as "advertising copy" until proven otherwise.

frizzy_tyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2015
North Carolina
There is an ejuice available in a few shops in my are called Don't Tread on Vaping. It says it is made by V-Shine Hand Crafted E-liquid, they donate $2 of every purchase to advocacy groups. Best I can tell from googing is that this is the only V-Shine liquid they donate the $2 but I'm not 100% sure or how to figure out.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Team Halo for the win

halo-ejuice-logo.png

Reactions: Marc411
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread