• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

E-Liquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satans_Monkey

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
A, A
What's the deal with e-liquid is 16mg the same as a 16mg packet of say Winfield Reds cause I've seen 48mg e-liquid and I'm a little confused cause that seems a little strong considering I get head spins when I occasionally smoke White Ox.

Sorry I ranted there for a sec, so yeah in short, is the mg of the liquid the same as the mg from tailors.

FadenQ

Oct 13, 2010
Sydney, Australia
There’s probably better places to discuss these things, but in short: 1mg = 1mg.
Therefore 1 ml of 16mg/ml juice = 16 analogues @ 1mg per analogue.

The other chemicals in analogues contribute to the head spins, and you don’t get them when you vape. That is one of the reasons why most/some people don’t find vaping that satisfactory at first.

FadenQ

Oct 13, 2010
Sydney, Australia
I would suggest going for the middle of the range 14 to 18mg variety, and stick to it for two weeks or so. Weaning yourself onto vaping is somewhat uncomfortable and unsatisfying in the beginning anyway. Once you are used to it, it is easier to move onto higher nic content than lower nic content. I stepped into the high nic turd a while ago and am unable to get back to the lower concentrations. I worked in an environment for a few weeks where I could only get a vape in once or twice a day and decided to make it count by using very high concentrations of nic. Now I just don’t get anything from my 8mg and 18mg juices.

Don’t bother with getting it right the first time. I’ve been vaping (and cheating) for 2 and a half years, and I still haven’t found that perfect combo that always works for me. One week I can’t stand tobacco flavours and the next they are the only ones that works for me. When I’m driving the convenience of cartos can’t be beaten (haven't tried all the tank stuff yet), but when I’m at home I just love my LR attys with drip-tips. A few months from now you’ll look at your drawer/box full of vaping related stuff and feel the strong urge to order some more.

MusicBox

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2010
Australia
I used to smoke 40-50 unfiltered rollies a day (for 40 years). Stopped after my first e-cig. I tried a range of strengths but 18mg was right for me. I am now on 12mg.
It's not just the strength of the cigarette but how you smoked it.
Some people drag the guts out of a ... (oops, glad this is the Aussie forum) and will probably need a higher strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread