• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

E-Liquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satans_Monkey

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
A, A
:eek: 50gm lasts just under a fortnight... But I suppose I'm probably younger than most of the people I see posting who've been smoking for 20-30 years as opposed to my petty 10, Very thankful I'm quitting before it got too bad there was a stage I was smoking 30g White Ox in 3 days... That wrecked my body, I think it was around then I noticed I was having trouble breathing but kinda always chalked it up to only being my weight.

Satans_Monkey

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
A, A
No, never, I lack the will power my mother had to put down her last smoke and say "I'm done" and walk away, she returned to cigarettes breifly a few times (a month or two max 3-4 times in 15 years) and I envy those who can pick up a packet while on a night out then not be addicted. I've always maintained it's too expensive to quit and only recently has nicobate and the rest appeared on the PBS. So now with vaping I have no excuses, it's cheap, effective, I can continue to "smoke" while avoiding any more harm. I intend to get my younger sister to pick up vaping, she's only 21 used to be very athletic but smoking has wrecked her lungs a little, but she has two kids and I think it's my responsibility as a big brother to show her an alternative and besides it means she'll always be there for her girls and so will I.

maxy007

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Australia
That's so nice of you SM to think of your sister and family like that!! Go you I say!!

I'm in no hurry to quit vaping. I enjoy it far more than smoking. I've got friends who are vaping not because they want to give up but because it's cheaper. I said to one friend the other day "isn't this so much better than smoking"?? And she said nooooo I'd rather have a ciggie.
I'm not sure if it's because she didn't want to actually give up the ciggies (she couldn't afford to smoke anymore) and in a way had to give up through necessity rather than choice...

Satans_Monkey

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
A, A
Aww thanks lol

I would be lying if I said cost wasn't a big part of my decision my only problem is the wait... I'm supposed to get my Riva today but no dice... Plus I've been having some ordering issues from healthcabin (paypal rejects my card even though I used it to order my Riva through PayPal) so now I have to wait even longer for my juice which is a little irritating. It's driving me up the wall waiting I'm so sick of these cigarettes (bought a 30g pack of champion ruby) kinda wishing I could call in an order looks like I won't be able to start vaping till maybe end of next week. :mad: :grumpy face:, my other concern is with my sister she doesn't have net access so I'd have to handle everything from my end but if I have troubles it sets her back too...

Satans_Monkey

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
A, A
Yup got him today :wiggle: everything was intact I thought one of the atties was stuffed but it just needed pushing down I got my 30ml of 0mg liquid too doesn't really taste like apple though... Now I need to pay for and wait for my liquid from HC but western union keep dicking me around (need photo ID and I leave mine with my mate... I loose things easily) and it's costing me like $50 cause Western Union charge $18 transfer fee which is annoying. But so far my only issue is that the liquid seems to leave a kind of dry burn in my throat. Take a look on YouTube for Light487's review of the TM Riva he's pretty bang on I'm thinking of ordering a genuine JoyE 510 atty because the vapour on the exhale is a little thin but so far I don't mind not having plumes of vapour everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread