E-Pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo

ECF Veteran
Hi There All,

I want an e-pipe...... I have seen 3 on the web, the mini e-pipe, the ruyan e-pipe and the dse 601....

Are there any others?

Which is the best (at a half sensible cost)?

I like the idea of a wood or wood effect pipe but am open to suggestions. Could someone help with recommendations and suggestions please

(Also possible suppliers with the best price would also be useful :))

Thank you all

BestLion

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2010
Zaporozhia, Ukraine

Leonardo

ECF Veteran
Thank you guys for that..... I see what you mean about the G500... that does look good and the fact it is cartos is also quite good......

Can you refill the cartos with that one?

And with regards to evnan...... would I have to use specific pipe e-liquid? or can I use normal liquid? or are you just referring to the flavour?

Twan013

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2010
Jasper, AL
The greentech cartos are not meant to be refilled, but they can be. apperently you have to cut around where two pieces are glued/melted together, then drill a small hole to get them separated. from what I've read, after disassembling them, its hard to keep them from leaking. This is NOT from personal experience, just what I've read and why i don't want to try it. Also why I dont have a g500 pipe. it seems insanely expensive, you only get one flavor and nicotine option, and there is no particular flavor for pipe tobacco. Virginia, Perique, Latakia, Burley.....

I am waiting for a disposable greentech cigar to get here so I might know if the pipe would be worth it. Supposedly the flavor is phenomenal, but as any vaper would tell you, taste is subjective.

Jason_in_nc

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2010
It's a secret!
I'm dying to get a good e-pipe myself Leonardo, but I'm holding off to see what Janty and some of these other companies come out with this year.

For now, I'm getting by with my Roughstack from Madvapes. It's small enough and the top-mounted button lets me kinda hold it like a pipe. I jammed a rubber tip from an 801 over a 510 atty and I'm good to go for now. The LR 801 atty's work really well too and come with a hard pipe-tip. So for now, they are helping me get by with the feel of pipe smoking.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Last edited:

texasstar

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
arizona
I don't know if they are any good or not but I saw them when I was searching high and low for an e-cigar. Azsmokefree.com has 1 and e-puffer.com has a few. I bought the e-600 Cohita cigar and I am very happy with it :)

Hi There All,

I want an e-pipe...... I have seen 3 on the web, the mini e-pipe, the ruyan e-pipe and the dse 601....

Are there any others?

Which is the best (at a half sensible cost)?

I like the idea of a wood or wood effect pipe but am open to suggestions. Could someone help with recommendations and suggestions please

(Also possible suppliers with the best price would also be useful :))

Thank you all

Twan013

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2010
Jasper, AL
touche jason. however, when I was transitioning from pipes to e-cigs, I always wanted to find a way to fit the components of an e-cig into a pipe form. He's just the first one I've ever seen done like that. Very steampunkish too.

On a side note, I don't know if its in this thread or another (its late and I don't feel like backtracking, sorry), but I ordered a disposable greentech cigar from nhaler, to see if I want to invest in the pipe. If the pipe and cigar cartos are anywhere similar in flavor, I think I"ll like it. my only gripe about the cigar is the hard draw.

on another side note, I can't wait for my disposable to burn out so I can disassemble it and see what it looks like inside. I'm not expecting some magical piece of machinary, I just wonder if it uses the same plug as the regular non-disposable cigar, or what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread