e smoking technique?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawnp1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
this seems to be a wide topic what would be the best way to smoke? a short strong burst? a normal cigarette type drag? or the slow lingering try to fill your lungs puff? i have the ruyan v8 now an it seems to produce alot of vapor before if u dont inhale but if u do none to almost untraceable is exhaled. in contrast i own a v9 and even with a small drag from it after inhaling when u exhale there is some serious vapor cloud being expelled.

LVD

Feb 27, 2008
I've noticed the mini's (like Ruyan V9) were easier to learn than the cigarillo (which is a bit like the pen-type Ruyan v8, with the same cartridge as the pen-type but with AAA batteries like the cigar instead of the dedicated ones in the pen-type).

I smoke the cigarillo much like a real cigarillo: one or two short but soft puffs to get the thing going, and then one long soft lingering drag to fill the mouth completely full of smoke, just until you feel the smoke tingling at the back of your throat. Then (and this is different to a real cigarillo) I inhale that smoke deep into my lungs. The mini does not require those initial short puffs, and you can drag more quickly (a bit more cigarette like, but not quite) than the cigarillo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread