E2-Carto: how to take apart and put together again

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va
Mighty fix-it tape. it will hold it together and is non toxic nor does it melt and has no adhesive on it, it binds to itself
https://www.mightyfixit.com/flare/next

Good find.
It's a 3 to 4 week for shipping lol, that's the only thing about that one, but the good idea allowed me to find others too.
This one ships the same day if you order on time:

Link:
Rescue Tape

I just don't know if it's the same one, but it does look like it.
thanks bad, good idea

51NobXrYfKL._SL500_AA300_.gif

Last edited:

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
It's in post #4. It leaked at the bottom of the tube where the connector comes apart. I did it without crushing the tube and it fits back in hard but still leaked a little. If I could find some good non-toxic adhesive, I think it would be fine.

I have been taking them apart like you did for quite a while now. Sometimes they can be put back together without leaking, sometimes not. It depends on how much the metal of the tube stretches during removal. For those that are stretched too much, all you need to do is press the fitting into the other end of the tube. Care must be taken during the press. If it gets cocked the slightest amount while pressing, it will stretch the metal. A straight press can easily be done in a vise.

ladydeth

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
PA
Thanks for the quick response, Storm!

I was hoping to buy today, but I decided I will research this one.
I just got a Tornado last week and I love it. Find cartos that can be cleaned will make it perfect....even if they are a bit hard to refill.
I'm also keeping an eye on the uk forums.....some are having good luck with them and some arent.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Now there might not be a specific "HOW-TO" for the E2 cartos, but there is a thread that explains how to take apart atties. Most have stated that they basically done it the same way, but you might find more info here

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...your-510-atomizer-step-step-801-901s-too.html

at least the first part about taking the outer tubing may be what you are looking for as far as a step by step.

LGD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread