Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
Got mine in the mail today. They won't fire on my icon. I got nothing. WTH? I got the 510s. The Icon is my only 510 device so I nothing else to test them with. Any suggestions?

Which 510 adapter do you have, the one that came with the unit originally or the new one with the moat?

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
If you are able to screw it down all the way and if you haven't had this problem with any other atty/carto on your Icon, I would do what Cowgirl suggested. If you've experience this before with any other atty or cartos, you may want to push up the center post in your adapter just a hair. You can also get a lot of help on the PS forum since some other members have occasionally had a similar issue with cartos.

Ghetto_Cowgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
OK...grab a nail file or sand paper or something....if you look at the battery connection end you will see the outter ring where the threads are and then the inner ring. Sand back the outter ring to expose the inner ring, if I remember right I only done it on one side until the center ring was protruding from the outter ring. I used a nail file. I should have suggested this first, it's what made it work on my regular Chuck, sorry, I forgot about it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread