E2 Carto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghetto_Cowgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Right, don't do the condom refill method. Remove the mouthpiece, remove the second ring, remove the ring under that. Fill by dripping slowly down the side of the carto until you see the juice under the cup. Replace the second ring you removed (not the one with the two holes and not the mouthpiece). Put either the mouthpiece back on or I prefer using a drip tip. Enjoy! If it tastes a bit burnt/dry then flick it like a thermometer or hold it horizontal a sec.

librarising

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
New York
Hi there! You're very welcomed and although I have a syringe, I find it easier to take out all 3 plugs, and drip down the sides to fill. I haven't had one leak on me yet, but I never held it completely upside down. :) I then replace the center plug and throw on a drip tip. If you have a syringe and no needle, I can mail off one of the little filler tips that gets attached to a syringe, but they aren't great and get easily twisted out of shape for me. Maybe not for others???
So let me know if you want one and I'll send it off to you. :)
BTW...still using the carto you sent and it's great! Thank you again! :)

kj4lxw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2010
Pinellas, FL
If you take the bottom ring out be careful I broke the ceramic cup trying to pull the bottom ring.

Oh NOW you tell me, lol.
Yeah that last ring was a mutha to get out but it all good now. I saw how close it was to the coil and so I tried to be extra careful, man it was TIGHT in there.

Cowgirl, did just that and using it as I type, it is rocking hard, lots of vapor.

Thanks again librarising, I think it won't be necessary, dripping did the job just fine. This is working out real good right now and glad I found a happy medium between full blown carto and dripping. I like the idea of quick filling and being able to use a carto without having to dedicate alot of juice and being able to change up flavors without the limitations of standard cartos.

This is the perfect way for me to celebrate my 4 month mark, thanks all.

librarising

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
New York
Oh NOW you tell me, lol.
Yeah that last ring was a mutha to get out but it all good now. I saw how close it was to the coil and so I tried to be extra careful, man it was TIGHT in there.

Cowgirl, did just that and using it as I type, it is rocking hard, lots of vapor.

Thanks again librarising, I think it won't be necessary, dripping did the job just fine. This is working out real good right now and glad I found a happy medium between full blown carto and dripping. I like the idea of quick filling and being able to use a carto without having to dedicate alot of juice and being able to change up flavors without the limitations of standard cartos.

This is the perfect way for me to celebrate my 4 month mark, thanks all.

You're welcome! EnJoy and Cheers!!! :)

lynleestar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
NW Indiana
I got a 5 pack box says 3.0-3.2 for $10 shipped from the classifieds......I think they may go right back to the classifieds, Godzilla sent me 2 and I tried 1, I just don't think I like cartos. I finally got the one BM sent me dissected and tried it out....it just didn't do it for me. I like to drown the atty and listen to it gurgle. Maybe I'm just weird?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread