Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Seriously? I couldn't call it fluid. Not a good idea. But I had a new flavor in the game. I liked the flavor and the real deal too.

"Oh lordy, what will I do"?

It's kinda about my truck. I've got this old truck (and a love hate relationship with it). The dog was borrowed.

20190712_112826.jpg

Anyhow, it's a 1994 Chevrolet S10. Scratched, nicked and a few little colonies of termites, it's still getting the same gas mileage as new, with the same horsepower. 4.3 liter V6, Vortex, carbed. Long bed.

It's great on our mountain roads. Dodges potholes nimbly too. Ain't been moved in months, nor liable to be.

I named her Emily. (Doesn't everyone name their vehicles?) She is sweet and smooth.

"He's doing it to us again".

I wanted to make this recipe tough. Strong enough to clean a windshield. It's the new player in the game, blame him. It's my diy timeline, that doubt you can work with a new flavor, but you're going to try.

You see, when you drive an old truck in these old mountains, you learn what to expect. I named this vape recipe windshield juice, after changing it from Bug Squash.

If you look at a lot of vape juice names, some are creative.

"What'cha vapin'?"

"Ok, I'll change it back to Bug Squash, but I'm leavin' Windshield juice at the top."

Drivin' round here we do get our share of bugs a hittin' the windshield. Most are small taps of a brownish color, no big deal. But every once in a while you get a ripe one.

Really makes this juice appetizing huh?

They hit with a tap against the windshield. Followed by a spray of any of a number of colors.

"Oh, a good one!"

That's gonna smear across the windshield for sure just as soon as I turn on the windshield wipers. (Said as he checks for a straight spot in the road while reaching for the washer switch.) Most of us anywhere know this.

I told you it was about my truck.

Lets get this straight. I don't carry a weapon, but I'm bad enough to vape this juice. Have you seen names like this marketed before?

It's not my fault, it's the timeline of a new flavor. Tpa Sweet Raspberry. For me it's the tartness you have to work with.

I kept this recipe as a 4. It was very early in my diy. All Tpa juices. No tweeks.

Looking at it now, i can see a couple possible changes to get the juice out of the stands and on base. I started my diy with known fruit blends.

Bug Squash

Tpa Apple. 5%
Tpa Sweet Raspberry. 5%
Tpa Ripe Strawberry. 6%
Tpa Blueberry Wild. 3%

Possibly thow Fuji, strawberry combos, maybe a half a marshmallow if it needs sweet. Who knows. This is quite possibly a 2015 recipe, very early.

Greg

(But wait, there's more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread