Easiest way to make a 3 day trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddirtyvapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Portland, ME
Hey all, I'm going away for a short (domestic) trip next week and I'm trying to figure out the easiest way to make the trip with my e-cig. I'm someone who switches flavors CONSTANTLY but obviously don't really feel like bringing 10 bottles of juice with me. I do use cartos as well as drip, and I was thinking that maybe the best way to do it is to fill up 4-5 new cartos and bring those juices with me for topping off, and probably one atomizer. That should pretty well ensure I always have at least something working, right? I know it's a pretty personal decision but I guess I'm trying to see if anyone thinks I need more backups than that.

Also, side note, I've never flown with my ProVari and am not checking any bags. Anyone had a problem with a mod that size? I can always just bring my eGo if necessary... but would rather have my ProVari.

EDIT: Also, does anyone know if cartos filled with liquid are "liquids"? That just occurred to me. Perhaps they should go in the bag...

Last edited:

DDD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
NYC
Hi. I've traveled quite a bit. This is what I do. Everything goes only in carry on 1. Put a few attys and cartos in a plastic bag (I'd bring 4 atties, and 4 cartos for 3 days-just to be sure) 2. Fill up 4 6ml bottles with my four favs (I vape 3 mls a day-so that's plenty. For you-you may want to bring 6-8 3mls for more variety). Put them in another plastic bag with your hygiene products. 3. Big mod (I have a reo, and maxi roughstack) goes de-assembled (no batteries, connected attys) in my back pack. 4. I brought one vendors business card-in case I have to explain, 5. Batteries in another baggie, and chargers go with my other chargers (phone, ipod etc), 6. I bring an assembled mini roughstack (equiv to an ego-more or less) with me to stealth use in airport and plane (stealth)-and just drop that in the bin with my laptop, shoes, belt etc.

Never been stopped, and have flown like this 15 or so times. Again, I bring one big mod, and one mini mod-and separate all the stuff into baggies and put them where it makes sense to go. If stopped, just be honest-dont try to make a bogus story. We are not doing anything wrong or illegal in any way.

Let us know how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread