Travel and Vaping Going to be my first time flying

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrexlerJarron

Aug 20, 2012
California
Okay so today ill be flying to New Jersey, New York, and back to California. This is going to be my first time on the plane and I'm starting to worry about bringing my Provari Mini, Vivi Nova, 30ml bottle with a blunt needle tip, 4 18350 in a case, and my xtar mp2 charger. I understand putting the juice in a seperate ziplock bag. Would bringing the full 30ml be troublesome? I'll probably not need that much, but what if I fill it to about half? How should the others be put into? Should I put the rest in another bag with my other chargers for my phone and such?

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
You are good with 30 cc up to 100 cc is ok and don't worry about if its full or not its the size of the bottle. Example would be if you had a 110cc bottle but only 10 cc of liquid in it they would not allow it.
Just separate your batteries from the APV and take the needle off the syringe and throw it in with your other electronics in your carry-on.
What I do is throw my e-liquids in my 3-1-1 clear Baggie then throw my ego batts in another Baggie with camera batteries, iPod cables, chargers etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread