• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

East Coast Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

silenced

Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
I posted in another thread recently regarding East Coast vape but I feel they deserve their own thread.
The main reason I started ordering from them was because they're so close to me. They're located in NB and I'm in NS so I figured I'd get my order quick. It arrived 2 days later. 9 juices in total. Let me say I was quite pleasantly surprised. The juices are very good, especially the root beer. I could vape that all day. It tastes just like those root beer bottle shaped candies.

Their juices are very customizable. You can choose any pg/vg ratio you want and any nic level from 0-36. You can even add other flavors to the mix if you like. The prices are fantastic at $2.99 for 5ml, $9.99 for 30ml and $16.99 for 50ml. You can test any flavor for only $3 and that's a win in my book. If I don't like it, it's not a big loss.
Their selection of juices is quite extensive and I noticed they just added a bunch more with more to come I'm sure.
They also carry hardware as well (batteries, cartos, clearos, tanks, etc.) all with very good prices. They just got some Kanger and Vision stuff in which is great.

Customer service is FANTASTIC to say the least. Every time I've had a question or a comment I've gotten a response very quickly, even after work hours and on weekends. I swear they work 24/7. Do yourself a favor and check these guys out. You won't be disappointed. Just make sure you sign up so you can access the juices.

Welcome to East Coast Vape

silenced

Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
Just had a look for interest sake, and looks cool - real nice prices. Didn't like to see a "silver bullet" being sold that obviously was NOT the silver bullet though:(

I don't really know anything about the silver bullet so I can't comment on that. But I can say that I've had nothing but good experiences with them.

struckus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Flavours are subjective. It's gonna be different for everyone but I personally love the root beer and the apple, both are fantastic. I'd say try a few different ones that you think you'll like and you'll probably like them.

cool thanks..yeah RB was one I wanted to try..i'm a sweet/fruity vaper so i'll pick a few accordingly..

Ang-EC

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2013
East Coast Canada
I had to go into the section at the left side of their page $0 - $24 I think it was. That was the only way I could find them.
Once you sign up the link appears under Categories. 4th link down, eLiquid.

She is very quick to respond to emails. I think she has a Blackberry strapped to her hip at all times. :)

Ang-EC

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2013
East Coast Canada
Roni and Chances, you must have received your orders by now. What were they and what do you think of the juices?

I ordered a 5ml sample of their Menthol for $1.99. It is strong stuff. The only other menthol (only other juice at all) I have tried is EVO Frostbite.
To give you an idea of what they are like I'll use flavours more people may be familiar with. If East Coast's Menthol was a Hall's white cough drop, EVO Frostbite would be Double-Mint gum.
I like it. It's not sweet and is giving me more of the throat hit I was after. I am finding that it dries my mouth and throat out more than the Frostbite did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread