• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

East Coast Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roni and Chances, you must have received your orders by now. What were they and what do you think of the juices?

I ordered a 5ml sample of their Menthol for $1.99. It is strong stuff. The only other menthol (only other juice at all) I have tried is EVO Frostbite.
To give you an idea of what they are like I'll use flavours more people may be familiar with. If East Coast's Menthol was a Hall's white cough drop, EVO Frostbite would be Double-Mint gum.
I like it. It's not sweet and is giving me more of the throat hit I was after. I am finding that it dries my mouth and throat out more than the Frostbite did.

I also got the menthol from east coast vape... it is super strong (in a good way!). I had menthol from another company and it is so mild in comparison. I also got the sweet coffee which I love (also a nice strong flavor) but hubby doesn't like the sweet smelling vapour :( I got the French vanilla.. that's my favorite so far (any hubby likes that the vapor is odorless). I got black cherry, which tastes good but doesn't have much kick (keep in mind my liquid is all 50/50 mix so that may be why). I mixed some of their menthol with the black cherry and am loving that combo (nice menthol kick with the cherry after taste!). I also got the spearmint but I didn't like it (I put it in a new vivi nova and someone said they need a bit of a "breaking in" period... so I'll have to give it another chance).

I placed a second order to get an eRoll kit for my daughter. She ordered a dozen sample sizes and has several that she really likes (all sweet desert type flavors which don't really appeal to me). She plans on ordering some menthol from them (she smoked menthols and says it feels the most like she's still smoking).

Customer service is excellent!! I thought I had an issue with my eRoll (turns out I'm just not the bright LOL) and she got back to me right away then emailed me the next day as well to make sure everything was working well for me (eRoll has "protective stickers" that made it look really scuffed up... anyways, like I said I'm not that bright LOL). I had mentioned in the email to her that I was going to order another one in white but my daughter ended up changing her mind when I ordered, I got an email from them to make sure I was getting the color I wanted (how great is that!!). She also threw in a couple of cones for my "trouble" (did I mention that the "trouble" was that I'm not that bright LMAO). You can't get any better customer service than that! I'm about 45 mins away from Fredericton so look forward to going up to check them out in person. :)

Last edited:

silenced

Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
I also got the menthol from east coast vape... it is super strong (in a good way!). I had menthol from another company and it is so mild in comparison. I also got the sweet coffee which I love (also a nice strong flavor) but hubby doesn't like the sweet smelling vapour :( I got the French vanilla.. that's my favorite so far (any hubby likes that the vapor is odorless). I got black cherry, which tastes good but doesn't have much kick (keep in mind my liquid is all 50/50 mix so that may be why). I mixed some of their menthol with the black cherry and am loving that combo (nice menthol kick with the cherry after taste!). I also got the spearmint but I didn't like it (I put it in a new vivi nova and someone said they need a bit of a "breaking in" period... so I'll have to give it another chance).

I placed a second order to get an eRoll kit for my daughter. She ordered a dozen sample sizes and has several that she really likes (all sweet desert type flavors which don't really appeal to me). She plans on ordering some menthol from them (she smoked menthols and says it feels the most like she's still smoking).

Customer service is excellent!! I thought I had an issue with my eRoll (turns out I'm just not the bright LOL) and she got back to me right away then emailed me the next day as well to make sure everything was working well for me (eRoll has "protective stickers" that made it look really scuffed up... anyways, like I said I'm not that bright LOL). I had mentioned in the email to her that I was going to order another one in white but my daughter ended up changing her mind when I ordered, I got an email from them to make sure I was getting the color I wanted (how great is that!!). She also threw in a couple of cones for my "trouble" (did I mention that the "trouble" was that I'm not that bright LMAO). You can't get any better customer service than that! I'm about 45 mins away from Fredericton so look forward to going up to check them out in person. :)

They really are fantastic there.

EastSideToker

ECF Veteran
May 13, 2011
Moncton
Shipped monday received tuesday - How great is it to have such a close Vendor - I always enveyed you guys out west until now =) .. Have yet to try the Juice, but was definitely in need of my new carts and eGo battery ..

unfortunately no samplers with my order - however so far outstanding Customer Service .. I'll certainly report back on my next juice order..

-EsT

8:00AM - 2:00PM is the time. I found it on Kijiji. :)

GIANT FLEA MARKET MARCH 23 8 RIVER ROAD FAIRVALE BOOK TABLE HERE - Saint John Garage Sales - Kijiji Saint John Canada.

I'm trying to get the wife to agree to go.

Hopefully you can convince her! I'm going to stock up on liquids and pick up some spare T3's. I hit mine against the drier and cracked the tip! Guess I have to learn to be more careful and tuck my lanyard into my sweater when I'm doing laundry. :(

But I figured out how to make the banner (see below) :D

Thank you very much! Just checked them out, and found another solution to my problem that I deal with Credit Union that doesn't have E-transfers. Placed a phone order and within minutes showed up on my account as processed, was told it would be here monday. Trying a bunch of juices and see how they are. May be my new vendor of choice.

I just got back from visiting them at the flea market! Very nice young couple. Unfortunately the flea market was a tiny one and didn't really have a good turn out. They were interested to see what we would like to see added to their inventory and I had a bad eRoll battery which they replaced under warranty... no hassels at all. They are very customer service oriented.

My daughter and I stocked up on Menthol (soooo strong... we love it!!!) and got some clearomizers. They had a pretty good selection set up... lots of starter kits. I wish they had a better turn out just to get the info out to the smokers! I would have loved to see them at the big flea market we have on Sunday's, I think they would have done much better there which would have led to more people giving up the cancer sticks.

Last edited:
That is exactly what I wanted to try.
I find the menthol a little too bitter. Does the black cherry take some of the bitterness away?

I didn't find my menthol bitter at all... so couldn't say for sure. I am pretty consistently using a mix of about 2/3 menthol and 1/3 French vanilla, I don't seem to ever get tired of that combo. If I go straight menthol, I find it gets a little too much of the menthol "cooling" effect after a while (I'm not sure how else to describe it... like sucking on too many halls in a row and your mouth gets cold feeling?). But I still like the strength of the menthol (really does feel like smoking a menthol smoke). I like the taste of the black cherry and menthol but I'm not a "sweets" kind of person so I got tired of that combo's sweet flavor after a while. I'm just using that one occasionally now when I want a sweet flavor. The French vanilla is not overly sweet so it seems to go really nice with the menthol for all day. But taste is so subjective. I don't eat sweets at all and I don't like chocolate... so it's not surprising that I'm not into the sweeter flavors. My daughter is loving the banana cream and banana split flavors mixed with menthol, but I find them way too sweet for me. And she doesn't find the black cherry very sweet at all. So I think for the average person, the black cherry and menthol would make a good all day vape. :)

It's interesting that we both like to mix the menthol with our flavors though. She used to smoke menthols but I smoked export A green. I think it's that TH you get from the menthol.

Last edited:

Ang-EC

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2013
East Coast Canada
I'm with you on not wanting the ejuice to be sweet. That is what I was worried about with the Black Cherry.
I'm not a vanilla fan. Maybe I'll put a couple drops of Captain Morgan in. It makes pop taste better. :)

One thing that frustrates me with East Coast Vape is the lack of details and descriptions on their web site.
I mentioned it to them, using two examples. They put descriptions on the two examples, one correct and one incorrect, and haven't done anything since.

I'm with you on not wanting the ejuice to be sweet. That is what I was worried about with the Black Cherry.
I'm not a vanilla fan. Maybe I'll put a couple drops of Captain Morgan in. It makes pop taste better. :)

One thing that frustrates me with East Coast Vape is the lack of details and descriptions on their web site.
I mentioned it to them, using two examples. They put descriptions on the two examples, one correct and one incorrect, and haven't done anything since.

I'm not a "vanilla" fan either, but French vanilla isn't the same. Most vanilla flavors are "cupcakey" but French vanilla is the vanilla without the sweet (I'm sure that probably makes no sense at all LOL). In real food flavors, I couldn't eat vanilla frosting or anything that sweet, but I love French vanilla flavored coffee (not capachino... that's too sweet). It kind of tastes like how pure vanilla extract smells. I also really liked their "sweet coffee" flavor, but my family complained about the smell of the vapor. I was tempted to try the plain coffee flavor, but am a little afraid it will smell the same and I don't want to vape something if it's bothering the other people in my house. The French vanilla is odorless and the menthol just has a very light menthol smell so everyone is happy with those. My daughter hasn't noticed any others with strong smells (she got a dozen flavors in sample sizes).

I didn't really notice them not having descriptions. Do you mean to describe the flavors or on the hardware? I guess I went with flavors that I would normally like so didn't really need to look for descriptions. I ordered 2 eRoll kits and some spare parts for them. They had descriptions for those I think. I didn't really look over the other hardware though so couldn't comment on that (I had already decided what I wanted when I went to their site to order).

I really like being able to order from someone sort of "local"and if I need something and don't want to wait for shipping I can make the 45min drive to pick things up (which is awesome in the event of a vaping emergency! LOL). I'd love to see all the major cities have a B&M store. More smokers need to be aware of ecigs as an option if they are trying to quit. My daughter tried a smoke today and it tasted so gross to her she put it out after 2 puffs and threw away the rest of her pack (that was music to my ears!!). I don't think either of us will go back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread