• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

East Coast Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayce

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2011
Saint John NB Canada
I tried google, and it did show their FB page, but for the most part, it linked to items related to vampires. :laugh:

Found the page. Put in a join request. There are 2 members I know, one is my BIL, who first got me interested, and the other is a friend who I've been trying to get interested in eCigs, go figure. :)

Last edited:

shack22

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2011
Halifax,Canada
Some great looking stuff "coming soon" on their site--innokin SVD,iClear 30,Kanger Protank and Vamo(now in stock). I must say this vendor is quite impressive --selection keeps getting better every week! They should still rename their "Silver Bullet " since I think that may already be taken--lol!
Coming Soon!

ryanne18

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
As a newbie I was glad to find a supplier close to Halifax. I ordered a variety of samples (5ml 50/50 concentration) from East Coast Vape. The package arrived in 2 days which was great. I like all the flavours but I think I need an extra drop of flavour is needed on some to make them perfect.
I don't know maybe if I change the combo to a 70PG/30VG it might improve. Like I said I'm new and the only other e-juice I tried was from Happy Vapour (Maple leaf blend- good but not nic) and Rum Butter from Gentleman's Reserve (really like it, it was a 70/30 split too

From East Coast Vape I ordered the following flavors

French Vanilla- Very Good no need for extra flavour
Mango- Good but needs more punch (extra flavour)
Beach smoothie- tastes like a pina colada
Lemon lime- too faint of taste
Juicy Fruit- Very Good no need for extra flavour
Twisted Pear- too faint of taste. maybe extra drop

The Customer service for this company is great. Very quick responses to questions. The price is great/ better then Gentleman's Reserve
I'm going to order another round of samples with a 70/30 split and also try some new flavours. Once I get the combo sorted I'l let my fellow vapers try and I'm sure will utililze these guys more.

Thanks Kellie

P.S. if they could bring a Peach flavour in, that would be great (they just have one thats a tobacco flavour now)

I got my protank in today and some new ejuices, I absolutely love their beach smoothi, easily my everyday juice now. Their juices are the best I tasted and I ordered from four other sites. Ordered my friend a kit from them, he loves it! Also customer service is the best I've seen with these guys, so helpful even if its a stupid question lol. This well be the only site I order from now on!! Keep it up ECV!!

farmer_bric

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Maberly, ON
ECV is the only place in Canada I've found that sells the replacement base for the Kanger Protank. Not the coil, but the base that the coil screws into. Lol, I got my order in fast! Ordered another Protank at the same time.

Excellent news. I managed to drop my PV, and the bottom connector on the Protank broke. Now I can resurrect it by just getting the base :)

Battlelance

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Wow, reasonably priced indeed...more reviews please!!

Who else has bought juice from here?

I haven't ordered yet, and in all fairness I haven't checked with the vendor, but based on the descriptions most of the juices look to be 1 flavour mixes. Or they're selling flavourings. Or they're selling both. Either way, it's kinda confusing.

walllsh

Jul 9, 2013
London, ON
This is where I bought my very first Starter Kit! Quick shipping, decent prices, (For On-Shore), and delicious juice.

I got:
French Vanilla 30ml in 24mg
Hawaiian Punch - 10ml \ 21mg
Orange Creamsicle - 10ml \ 24mg.

FV was real good. I'm still enjoying it to this day. I also use it for a mix when another flavour is lacking.
Hawaiian punch, I wish I'd gotten the 30ml. its gone!
Orange C - I didn't enjoy this as much as the other two, but I think I'd like it a lot in a lower nic. This was my first order and I was really worried about the nic content, thinking I'd need as much as possible to help me keep off cigarettes. turns out, I'm more comfortable with 16-20 than I am with 20+.

All in all - great experience. They're a good solid Canadian supplier IMO!

I haven't ordered yet, and in all fairness I haven't checked with the vendor, but based on the descriptions most of the juices look to be 1 flavour mixes. Or they're selling flavourings. Or they're selling both. Either way, it's kinda confusing.

Yes they sell the flavourings to, thats why you see the extra option there when buying juice.
I find all their juices very good, and i've tried over 20 of them from ECV. This is pretty much the only site i use now to order stuff, cant beat less then 24 hour shipping for $12.50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread