The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Eastmall information

Discussion in 'Ask The Veterans' started by kyokahn, Apr 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. kyokahn

kyokahn Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2010
    Costa Rica
    Hello:

this being my first post, I can tell I'm a very happy vaper for 1 month now :D

I'll like to ask the experts is Eastmall.net is selling real Joye 510, or are those actually manufactured by another company?

I'm quite used to the 510 now from joye, in the form of a Titan. . .

Are DSE 801 and 901 a manyufacturer specific brand or just generic or clones of other model? Are those like the ruyan Vsomething or alike?

Thank you very much

2. Kurt

Kurt Quantum Vapyre ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2009
    Philadelphia
    In general we try not to speak for vendors on their products if they do not say on the site themselves. The folks at Eastmall would probably be happy give specific info, however. You can also ask in the Eastmall forum. Often if it does not say Joye specifically, and it is not a rebranded Joye, like the Titan, Dura, etc, then it is not Joye. This is not a steadfast rule, but more a general thing.

Eastmall-ecigarette - E-Cigarette Forum

I just did a search there to see, and it looks like the 510 attys there do change make every few months, so the brand is not clear.

DSE is a specific manufacturer (Sailebao) in China. they developed the 901 and 801.

If another expert knows for sure about the Eastmall 510 atty make, they are welcome to jump in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.