Eastmall Operations...

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatguy3000

Oct 7, 2009
Does anyone know if Eastmall is on a break or something at the moment?

I placed an order a few days ago and it is still stuck on processing. I also had an order mess up and the payment not get accepted, I am still waiting on the paypal payment to be refunded from this one. I've not heard back on either of these issues.

The reason I'm asking rather than just waiting more is that I've always received very quick responses from eastmall in the past...

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Yes,

Eastmall is on holidays for the Spring Festival

from Jan 26th to Feb 12th.

I did post it a couple of times,
you must have missed the posts.

you can still order and all orders placed during these holidays will receive gifts of attys.
orders placed during the holidays period will remain as pending till after the hols ----

Shipping will resume after the holidays.

DiscoStu

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
Jackson, MS
I placed an order, ( order # 5239) on 1/27 through pay-pal. The pay-pal transaction has already cleared and I have the receipt. How long should it take to receive my order? I have an atomizer emergency on my hands! lol How long should it take to receive my order? It wont ship until after the 12th? omg *panics* . This is my first experience with Eastmall and want it to be a positive one!

Last edited:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I placed an order, ( order # 5239) on 1/27 through pay-pal. The pay-pal transaction has already cleared and I have the receipt. How long should it take to receive my order? I have an atomizer emergency on my hands! lol How long should it take to receive my order? It wont ship until after the 12th? omg *panics* . This is my first experience with Eastmall and want it to be a positive one!

Disco, all Chines Suppliers are closed for the Holiday, better order one or 2 from a local supplier to hold you over, your going to be waiting a while on this order. My experience is usually about 10-12 days from China to USA with EMS+ customs

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)

There is a "pay-it-forward" thread and I believe an "emergency" thread. Check them out and I bet someone would help ya.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
so they aren't shipping till the 12th and it takes 10-12 days to receive? omg, a month wait? I'm gonna go place a fast order for three regular atties real fast...........

Stu, shipping with any supplier from China this is the norm, I have received shipments before in 7 days but you have to remember its the price you pay to get these better prices on vaping gear of having to wait, your also dealing with the extra time of everything going through customs. It's wise to have a good chines supplier like EM for bulk orders for when you can wait on gear, as well as a good USA supplier for when you just gotta have it in your case now.!

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I am so sorry guys,

the webshop is still down for me too ------

poooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!

:matrix:
broken-glass-website-access-manager_en.png

Saxien

Jan 15, 2011
Western Australia
G.day Di,
I just made my first ever order to Eastmall on the 13th for some of your 20ml samplers and normal 510 atty's plus other bits as my regular supplier(whom I have spent $hundreds with) seemed to be getting a bit inconsistant, I see it is still at the processing stage so hopefully will go through without too much of a delay, is there much of a backlog?

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
No it should go thru fairly quickly,

altho there are many orders from during the holidays, - as always -

they do always work extra hard the first few days to catch up as quick as possible,
so a few days would be the max delay from the 14th. --

remember they only returned on the 12th, but then there was the weekend, --

so don't worry, all will be caught up by the mid of the week I am sure,
past experience has shown they try extra hard after a holiday to get it all caught up as soon as poss -----

EMOverload1.jpg

G.day Di,
I just made my first ever order to Eastmall on the 13th for some of your 20ml samplers and normal 510 atty's plus other bits as my regular supplier(whom I have spent $hundreds with) seemed to be getting a bit inconsistant, I see it is still at the processing stage so hopefully will go through without too much of a delay, is there much of a backlog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread