Easy cosmetic mod - Ear Cuffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neekyme

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2010
PA
Thought my KR808 needed something...this is what I came up with! This was the only one I had laying around the house, but you can find them on ebay for a few bucks a pair.

They're sturdy enough to clamp tightly around the battery and they stay on very well.

Attachments

• IMG_1369.jpg
    IMG_1369.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1370.jpg
    IMG_1370.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_1373.jpg
    IMG_1373.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 92

Neekyme

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2010
PA
Nice job... That looks FANTASTIC !!! :toast:

Thanks!

Nice looking! What are they intended for?

Thanks! Do you mean what they're supposed to be used for, instead of just maing my PV look pretty? lol They're like earrings...but you kinda clip them on to the top part of your ear, instead of the lobe.

Neekyme

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2010
PA
That looks so sharp!!! I dont have any ear cuffs but I know I have some toe rings around here somewhere....I'm hoping they will work the same way :)

Now that my lil ones are old enough to not eat all my beads and bobbles, I'm going to dig out my craft supplies. I know I have a bag of 'junk' jewelry that I've been keeping for things like this.

I think toe rings would work - that's initially what I was looking for... but that one ear cuff was the only thing I could find. I like it though, looks great on the matte black finish, and adds a touch of eye candy without looking over the top.

Glad so many people like the idea :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread