Easy nicotine extraction with water

Status
Not open for further replies.

DyZiE

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
Monterey, Ca
i remenber reading this recipie in an old anarchist cookbook i had/have somewhere lost in a box. and i just found something similar when googleing "how to extract nicotine"

anywho here it is. if you try this. BE CAREFUL. nicotine is a friggin deadly poison. why do you think it was in the Anarchist Cookbook. sheesh

you can use anykind of tobacco for this. well i dont think fresh tobacco would work. idk ive never even seen what a tobacco plant looks like

mix your tobacco and water together about half and half. but it in an air tight jar overnight, strain out the pulp (tobacco). now you have two choices
1) put remaining liquid on stove and cook on lowest setting untill you have a gooey substance and let cool.
2) place in anything open to air and let the water evaporate untill you have a gooey substance.

either way youve now got something with really high consentration of nicotine.

its not perfect as im doing this from memory. but i think thats how its done. im pretty sure it works.

i also heard that you can just put any dry tobacco (pipe tobacco) in a pot, add some water heat to boiling, cool down strain the tobacco out and continue boiling down till you have goo.

maybe someone here can give it a shot. i dont have any tobacco and i think that its best that i keep it away from me. even vaping i might just break down a have an analog.

me smoking + my wife = bad things

Skwerley

Jun 12, 2009
Texas
There are a few problems with this method.

The reason for the anarchist cookbook including this method was for something like how to poison someone without them knowing. CERTAINLY not for use in vaping, as tobacco has many many many more checmicals than just nicotine when you get it in the cultivated-for-ciggs, processed form weather it be cigarettes, dip, loose tobacco, or any other form. Have you ever noticed when you smoked analogs that if you got tobacco in your mouth, you knew it instantly by the acidic, drain cleaner taste left on your tongue? thats not nicotine. the reason that smokeless tobacco has to be spat out, and why it tastes so god awful without the flavoring? not just tobacco. additives, pesticides, god knows what else ends up in consumer-ready tobacco products in the US, and the FDA cant even tell them what they are and are not allowed to put in it. I definitely dont mean to discredit you, but attempting this method would leave you with a cocktail of poisons that upon ingestion would kill you before it satisfied your nicotine cravings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread