Status
Not open for further replies.

HHTY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2012
Melbourne, Fl
easyvapors.com
Good to hear as you had me scratching my head for a minute.

for some reason it was showing a graphic for black cherry instead?

I cleared my cookies and stuff and it fixed itself. It's been doing this now and again since the last firefox update, it's pretty annoying.

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
Taste is subjective....most people that switch from smoking to vaping have half dead taste buds so it takes a while to get that back. I've had juice that was awful..then tried it a month later and it changed dramatically. Everyone has their niche and their preferences....I'm still vaping that Dark Rich Tob...and it's a comfortable vape...not harsh...nice depth and body...plenty of vapor. Well done!
I have found that typically in our sample pack there is something for everyone. Not everyone will like all of our flavors, but most will find one they just love.

HHTY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2012
Melbourne, Fl
easyvapors.com
Taste is subjective....most people that switch from smoking to vaping have half dead taste buds so it takes a while to get that back. I've had juice that was awful..then tried it a month later and it changed dramatically. Everyone has their niche and their preferences....I'm still vaping that Dark Rich Tob...and it's a comfortable vape...not harsh...nice depth and body...plenty of vapor. Well done!

I don't know if you saw from our earlier post that we are changing the name of the Dark Rich Tobacco to Rich Tobacco to make room for a new flavor that well be targeted at the more true tobacco enthusiast.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I have found that typically in our sample pack there is something for everyone. Not everyone will like all of our flavors, but most will find one they just love.

I agree!

I ordered up 2 sample packs: (1 bottle is missing as I already sent to my brother who loves banana!):
im002422.jpg

Flavors are fresh and clean, Dark Rich Tobacco very good. Rasberry tobacco and the regular Rasberry fruit sampler was excellent. I don't always want to vape heavy complex juice and most of these were very refreshing.

I think you can find something you like in these sampler packs! Pricing is very reasonable too. I love the little 3ml bottles which I can re-use in the ECF samples swap. :)

I do agree you need to list the pg/vg content though. For some reason, the PG didn't bother me in your juice, so that's a good sign, usually I can taste it because I mostly use high % VG. I will definitely order again.

Last edited:

HHTY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2012
Melbourne, Fl
easyvapors.com
We would like to thank all of you for your suggestions and reviews. We have taken them into consideration and have now listed the pg/vg ratios of all flavors on our website. At this time we are mixing all of our flavors at a 50/50 ratio except for the sample packs which are mixed at a 60/40, but they will be changed to 50/50 in the near future. We are considering allowing the customers to choose the pg/vg ratio, but are still weighing the demand versus production labor cost. All of our flavors are made to order so we had not considered a "born on date", however the sample packs are batch made from time to time so we will be implementing a born on date to those in the future. The current nic content of the sample packs are listed on our website, and are currently 12mg, but due to the feed back we have received we will be raising it to 16mg or 18mg in the near future as well. We appreciate your feedback and suggestions and are truly listening, so please feel free to leave a post on this thread or email us from the website at info@easyvapors.com.

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts
I totally LOVED my fruit and sweets sampler pack! I do like that it was mixed ahead as that way it did have a bit of time to steep before it arrived. I don't know if the custom orders are as good with no steeping, but these sure were delish! I will be ordering more in the future. And, yes, the little bottles are great for the sample swaps! I really could use more of those! Why buy empty bottles when you can get them full of delicious juice? :)

HHTY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2012
Melbourne, Fl
easyvapors.com
EasyVapors is having a 30% off sale all week on 10ml & 30ml size eLiquids. Use the code Halloween during checkout to get your savings until midnight on the 31st. Don't forget we now offer FREE SHIPPING on orders over $20!

Also "LIKE" us on FB to or sign up for our news letter recieve more frequent codes and savings.

HHTY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2012
Melbourne, Fl
easyvapors.com
I totally LOVED my fruit and sweets sampler pack! I do like that it was mixed ahead as that way it did have a bit of time to steep before it arrived. I don't know if the custom orders are as good with no steeping, but these sure were delish! I will be ordering more in the future. And, yes, the little bottles are great for the sample swaps! I really could use more of those! Why buy empty bottles when you can get them full of delicious juice? :)

Snus, yes everyone loves the little bottles! We are going to start selling them in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread