Status
Not open for further replies.

Orobas

Equine Disrespect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Jarhead City
I won these in EasyVapors Florida's Daily Double thread, and promised to review them once I got them.

Flavored Tobacco Sample Pack - $5.00 : EasyVapors.com, Electronic Cigarette Refills E Liquid

This sample pack is $5 for 5 3ml bottles of juice. Samples are 12mg nic. PG/VG ratio is not specified, but judging from the viscosity and vapor production it might be 50/50 or 30/70. I would suggest specifying on your site, guys, some people are sensitive to PG. They were shipped in a small but sturdy box and cushioned with a bit of crumbled paper. Very utilitarian for those of us who are indifferent to frills and bling. The bottles were tucked cozily into a little ziplock bag and individually labelled with cute little stickers.

I'm dripping these onto a nondescript but adequate atomizer on a standard kgo, and I'm blowing them out and giving them a quick dry burn in between to clean it. I didn't bother to steep the juice, since I reason that since you can't choose PG/VG ratio or nicotine, these are pre-made and therefore should have had adequate steeping time. I appear to have been correct, since there is no chemical, astringent or medicine smell or taste to any of these flavors.

Overall vapor production seems adequate, the flavors are mellow and smooth and light but definitely present (you're not 'straining' to taste them or make sense of them) and the throat hit seems a bit light. To be perfectly fair though, I usually vape 24mg (and these are 12mg) so it's probably just ME, it would probably be just fine at a higher nic.

Strawberry tobacco:
My initial reaction was "oh YUM!" Living in a semi-rural area, I know what a fresh out of the garden strawberry is supposed to taste like, and this is pretty close. It's not overly sweet, just a tiny bit of tart, and doesn't convey a candy strawberry at all. You get the tobacco as a nice aftertaste on the inhale. It's like if you get one of those white owl cigars from the gas station? Before you light it, it smells amazing, even if it tastes foul when smoked. This tastes like how that cigar smells. It's very nice and is probably my favorite out of this pack.
It was difficult to stop dripping this one and move on to the next, lol. I think i'm putting this one in my vivi nova.

Vanilla Tobacco:
Vanilla is a subtle flavor and tends, to me, to be something you smell more than taste. This is mild but rich, just a little sweet, just a little creamy. The tobacco taste is stronger in this one than the strawberry, but the vanilla isn't overwhelmed by it. A bit like a nilla wafer. Again, this is what you get if those cheap cigars tasted as good as they smell.
So far I am pretty much getting precisely what is described with no funk or mystery.

Dark and Rich Tobacco:
I am getting perhaps just a tiny hint of chocolate in this. The tobacco is a bit stronger in this than in the strawberry or vanilla, but it's still very light and smooth. This isn't a dirty earthy tobacco. Someone who is into RY4 would probably like this for a bit of variety on the same theme. Again a bit sweet and just a touch creamy, like a black & mild mild. I am not a huge tobacco fan, as it tends to leave me feeling heavy-lunged after a while, but these juices are clean and light.

Raspberry Tobacco:
I was a little hesitant about this because I am not a big fan of artificial raspberry, to the point where I haven't even risked trying a raspberry juice before because it would be a waste of money if it was like a candy raspberry. But this tastes more like a real actual raspberry, though it's not so tart as I was expecting. It kind of mutes the tobacco a little bit. This is more like a nice cup of rasberry tea, to me, but it's not unpleasant at all.

Cappuccino Tobacco
I actually tried this one first, but decided to revisit it again, last, because I was vaping a much harsher coffee flavor before the mailman came and wanted to make sure it wasn't jading my palette, but my impressions remain the same.
I am getting a bit of vanilla and a bit of caramel. It's creamy, it's a bit sweet and a bit rich, but I can't differentiate between cappuccino/coffee/espresso and the tobacco. It's not unpleasant, It's just not screaming Cappuccino at me. If it's a cappuccino, it's more like the froofy chilled bottled ones you get at the gas station than something you'd get in a coffee house. So if you like your coffee black and dirty like I do this'll be too light for you.

Overall:
More or less, what is described is what you are getting. There's no mystery or guesswork to it; the flavors simply are what they are, they're very natural tasting and not at all jolly rancher, and they very clean and light and refreshing. They taste the way you wish those cigars would taste. I LOVED one, liked three, and don't dislike the fifth, so I'm pretty impressed with this sampler. Strawberry Tobacco will probably be going on my rotation of favorite vapes, and I'd pick up the raspberry, dark and rich, and vanilla in smaller amounts for when I have a yen.

Thanks again easyvapors.com for the contest and I'll be ordering soon :)

Last edited:

Orobas

Equine Disrespect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Jarhead City
more pics, since it wouldn't let post them in the same post for whatever reason.

img0124yj.jpg

img0125el.jpg

img0123m.jpg

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I was pleasantly suprised and really enjoyed these flavors. I am very sensitive to artificial chemical perfumey tastes, and I did not get that here. I commented here with photos:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ors-florida-grand-opening-introduction-6.html
post #151

I will definitely order again.

The only FB I have to give is to have a place on your labels listing the nic content, birthdate, and pg/vg ratio. I realize these were only samples though, and small 3ml at that, so I don't know what your regular bigger labels have on them.

HHTY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2012
Melbourne, Fl
easyvapors.com
I was pleasantly suprised and really enjoyed these flavors. I am very sensitive to artificial chemical perfumey tastes, and I did not get that here. I commented here with photos:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ors-florida-grand-opening-introduction-6.html
post #151

I will definitely order again.

The only FB I have to give is to have a place on your labels listing the nic content, birthdate, and pg/vg ratio. I realize these were only samples though, and small 3ml at that, so I don't know what your regular bigger labels have on them.

Thank you both for your suggestions and reviews. We have taken them into consideration and have now listed the pg/vg ratios of all flavors on our website. At this time we are mixing all of our flavors at a 50/50 ratio except for the sample packs which are mixed at a 60/40, but they will be changed to 50/50 in the near future. We are considering allowing the customers to choose the pg/vg ratio, but are still weighing the demand versus production cost. All of our flavors are made to order so we had not considered a "born on date", however the sample packs are batch made from time to time so we will be implementing a born on date to those in the future. The current nic content of the sample packs are listed on our website, and are currently 12mg, but due to the feed back we have received we will be raising it to 16mg or 18mg in the near future as well. We appreciate your feedback and suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread