• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

ECC 2014 September 5, 6, & 7 Ontario Convention Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auntie Mame

Verified Member
May 26, 2014
Southern CA, United States
You're right, I DID have a blast! I've never been to one before and I've never had so much free stuff given to us, tossed to us, thrown at us-thrust upon us! I have a LARGE purse, it came home FULL and I did not spend a dime. Haul includes THIRTY bottles of juice, ranging in size from 30 ml to 5 ml, most are 15 ml. 2 hats. 2 T-shirts. 1 bandana. A bunch of lttle items, small flashlights, pens, small spools of kanthal, People were happy, sharing and as friendly as can be. I must have vaped test vaped at least 25 flavors! It was fun and informative.

We left about 9, it was getting a bit crazy by them, some vendors were throwing free stuff including glass bottles of juice and of course some hit the floor and sent glass flying and we saw one smash into a HUGE bottle of vapor on ANOTHER vendors display (bottle was about the size of a fifth of whiskey). We thought that was our cue to leave.

I'd go to another in a heartbeat!

ImThatGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
California
There's still tomorrow!!!

In store for tomorrow is a block party (outside of the convention) after 3pm or at 3pm since the event closes at 3pm.

COME HAVE MORE FUN!!! I think there's a rap/band/orchestra/whatever performing...

And...usually the end of these events...vendors like to give everything away!!! EVERYTHING!!!

Last edited:

Silver5656

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
I'm ready.

ype6ahav.jpg

Hey Sedge, I think I ran into you in the parking lot at the ayres! I was the guy with the Northface backpack. If it was you, it was awesome meeting you. Definitely jealous of your setups!

Silver5656

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
So how was everybody's experience at ECC? I didnt get a ton of free juices (i mean some people got over 100+ free bottles) but I did get a lot of new juices at a good discount. I wasn't quite sure why some of the vendors were selling at retail price, seemed to defeat the purpose? I did win a free hana modz v3 in a raffle though! I definitely had a great time, but man I was pooped. So many vendors, so many people, SO MUCH VAPOR in the convention. Oh btw, I bought a nautilus mini from Big Fish Distribution for $15 which was super cheap, and asked them if it was authentic and they said "of course", but when I checked the serial number later that night it was obviously not. The serial number has been checked like 28577 times lol. I did not confront them due to the drama that occurred with the ijoy booth, but thought others should know. And almost everybody I met was super cool and friendly. Can't wait till next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread