ECC in Ontario - Vape till you drop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LA-Vapite

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Los Angeles
As a new Vapor and not the young hipster, I thought I might be a bit out of place going here, especially alone.
Didn't need any new juice as my 8 flavor rotation plus back ups is working fine
Have 4 mechs and the IPV, as well as 7 RDA.s and some new tanks, so really not looking for new devices.

Only takes me 45 minutes to get there, and left the Credit Card at home (glad I did)

Well this was a blast!
Sure plenty of tattooed hipsters, but we all share the love of the best Vape.
I felt totally in place, as everyone was as friendly as can be.
Only stayed for 6 hours until my rda's and tongue could do no more.
Mostly zero nic sampling.

Really nice set ups as almost everyone had Vaponshark rDNA with either kayfuns or Aspire tanks to test
Many also had many mods with Tobhs so you could sample their flavors without burning up your batteries.

Left with 20 bottles of free juice (15 and 30 ml), and after today 3 will be keepers, the rest all good ,will be givin to my newer vaping friends at work
I actually bought one of my favorites that I normally get at my local Shop - Studio Vapor at half price
A few T-shirts and bags, and loads of new friends.

I00s of vendors, incredible devices.
Spoke with a few about the Clone issues, and they all agreed they need to come down to that sub 100.00 price point to lure the Vaporer who does not have the funds to spend for authentics

Need a few days to have really visited everyone, but what I did see and visit was phenomenal.
Sense of Comradery and knowledge about vaping and safety and CASSA.

If you have one nearby in the future - I highly recommend going to these.
Wish I took more photos, but managing the sights and sounds and my 4 devices was a bit over whelming

Multiply type of view shown below by a few hundres - and you get the picture
Definitely not for those of us with ADD !

IMG_2165.jpg
IMG_2166.jpg

I am bummed I did not get to make it. Employees @ my local B&M had been telling me about it up until the end of last work week when they were packing and heading out. However I did get to sample some of the juices they brought back tonight on my visit to the shop, and unfortunately did not like any of them :(

Perhaps next time!

sdramones

Verified Member
Jul 18, 2012
Chino Hills. CA
I was there. Had a great time. Got there 3-4 hrs before the party. Local Vape guys were cool. Vape Monkey and Vape Revolution's setup was plush. Ended up filling up 2 Swag Bags with shirts, hats and eliquid. Dripping products and new 26650 mods were going crazy. Eliquid from wall to wall. I was able to snag all natural cotton un-processed and straight from the farm from the accents of the owners of the booth.

Tapatalk iPhone [sdramones]

VJaguar

Apr 26, 2014
London
The expo was certainly impressive, almost too many eliquid lines to sample. I loved the Vaporshark DNAs everywhere, wish they weren't so expensive as I would have got one. Was also cool to see some nice natural and organic brands, gonna invest in some of the juices. Can't imagine what the event will be like next year, but here's the best video I found to sum up my experience at the ECC 2014:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread