Tech Tree: From Beginner to Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaBloog

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
Fontana, CA
I'd be willing to help if I can. Whatever my experiences might be worth for new members, and prospective ecig users, I'm glad to offer. I've tried KR808D-1s, Modern Vapor's 902, 510 xls with standard and xl atomizers, and with cartomizers, and the Leo. I've tried 801 atties via adapters. And 901 atties. I've also tried and frequently but not always use dripping. Anyhow, I'll chime in what I can.

id like to be involved if at all possible. ive used the 808 as it was my starter and the 510 and now a riva 510

I am looking for volunteers to update the ECF library with the latest e-cig information that details the logical progression of e-cig product from new vaper to expert. This document ( or blog, powerpoint, or presentation ) will thoroughly outline products and options available from QUALITY vendors, and will provide a baseline of requirements to empower folks to make an informed decision about the products they will ultimately use in the years to come. In this fashion, ECF will be able to contribute to the vaping community by establishing a road map for new to mid-ranged users that will meet the 'strokes' of each of the different 'folks' that come on-line and participate.

I will expect that this document lists vendors and ratings, displays current pricing and expected long term pricing, compatibility 'tiers' (ie., will my initial investment transfer up to my next model), overall value and quality, and will also names the names of vendors to absolutely avoid (we know who they are, just don't think enough is said about junk vendors that are penetrating the market at arm's reach)...

It's time to let the community decide which products are the best, to discuss what worked and what flopped, and to get the truth out. This could be very interesting - and will, at a minimum, provide a grand opportunity for vapers new and old to speak up and be heard.

Other than myself, we have two other volunteers: Buzzy and longworthb. I've just learned that ECF doesn't have an online document store, so - if interested, chime in here to bump and I'll PM you with my e-mail so that we can share the documents that will ultimately become the starting point and progressive steps for the large and rapidly growing vaper community.

Anyone else care to pitch in?

PapaBloog

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
Fontana, CA
I'll bite. I spend most of my time in the New Members section anyway. My experience ranges from Rivas and eGos to tube mods, LR and HV attys, LR cartos, dripping and batteries.

Thanks! I've read a number of your posts and have tons of respect! Thanks for participating - I'll have an initial draft put together by the end of the coming weekend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread