Mallorca, Spain
Problem on question 15.
2yvlx04.jpg

CATastrophe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2011
Purradise (NETN)
Yes, I just checked the mech box for my REOs. I do have a VV one, too, but it's outnumbered by the other REOs.

I did not like the "topper" or atty choices question though. There was no button next to "other" so the survey rejected my rba answer until I picked the only rebuildable they had listed - just above the "other" write in area. I think it was designated as rebuildable tanks. *sigh* I use RBAs - bottom feeding Cyclones and Hornets for my REOs.

Jman8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Wisconsin
I think I found about 4 questions where wording was questionable, but overall for the nearly 50 questions, it was done well.

Examples of ones I found questionable was one asking (I paraphrase), "How important is this to you?"
- Yes
- No

Of this list, which one matches your selection?
- A
- B
- C
...etc (thru F)
- Other - please specify (but other had no radio button, I filled it in, pressed 'next' button and then told I must fill in a response (choose a radio button).

Edited to add that OP of this thread covers this one. I didn't catch that. Except question I had issue with was type of atomizer. I use clearomizer and that wasn't given, so I checked re-fill cartomizer, and noted the other field as well.

And only other one I can remember off hand is the one regarding how many cigarettes do you have in a day?
Lowest answer was 1. I checked this but, I have less than that, thus survey will result in possibly others like me who respond to that with 1 a day, missing out on fact that I've broken the habit/addiction to smoking and have about 2 a week. IMO, that is some pretty valuable information to be overlooking.

Last edited:

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Questions 15 (as noted above) and 22 - "Other" doesn't have a button so you can't select it. Also better suited to "all that apply" than "pick one."

Question 43 asks about brand name batteries. Does this refer to batteries you insert in a device (e.g. I use Panasonic 18650s) or devices that are batteries such as eGos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread