Not open for further replies.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Anniversary1.jpg

It's official I've been a member of the ECF Forum for 4 years.
What a long strange trip it's been. Just reminiscing.

Remembering when:
*I bought my first ecig, a ecig lookalike. I can still remember puffing furiously and racing to re-charge my battery before I finished the other one.
* Bought an E-Cigar lasted less than 2 weeks and I bought another that lasted that long.
* Bought the little Automatic Units and the breeze from my open window would trigger the E-Cigarette
* In search of the 5V sweet spot. An 801 Atomizer with a Cartridge attached to a unit that took stacked batteries and would put out 5V
* Buying numerous $70.00 - $100.00 devices that just wouldn't work right
* Stuffing Cartridges with Fluval and using the straw technique to get better wicking
* nasty chinese liquids that tasted putrid
* Milestone- Ponying up the money for a GGTS Golden Greek which was almost perfect except the button kept popping off and I'd have to search for the spring in the carpet.
* Buying an Inhaler - Defective from Day Two
*Buying Puresmoker Prodigy 1 [Lemon]
*Buying Puresmoker Prodigy 2 [Lemon] [They fixed the problems Yeah Right]
and Puresmokers famous line "You are the only one having this problem]
* Milestone Moment ponied up the money for a Provari
* Discovered Halo Liquids- Great stuff, still miss it.
*Developed PG Allergy
* Bought a ton of Artificial Flavors and began DIY only to find that I was not only allergic to PG but to the chemicals in the Artificial Flavors. Had to throw all the artificial flavors into the trash
*Discovered Vaperite and bought the concentrate than figured out the master supplier and went direct on the organic flavorings
*Milestone Provari Broke on me. Version 1 didn't play nice with 1.8 Ohm Vivi Nova and board went permanently haywire.
*Bought a Kim Jun Lava Tube and opened my vivi nova spilling juice down the side. The unit wasn't well sealed and it began to literally smoke
* Bought smoktek Battery Box and reviewed it. Box lasted about 6 months
*Provari gathering cobwebs
*Somewhere along the way went from Atomizer +Cartridge // to Cartomizer // to Cartomizer tank // to Clearomizer // to bottom feeding Atomizer // and finally RBA
*MileStone bought a VV Bottom Feeding Bogger Box learned that Bottom Feeding is the ultimate best Vape using normal Atomizers
*Milestone Bought my first RBA the A7 than bought a Reomizer and got into all kinds of exotic wicks

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
VV Bogger Box Wood Bottom Feeder Bogger Box Mods LLC
Reomizer RBA reosmods.com
Eko Wool or Braided Ceramic Wick or Porous Ceramic Wick or SS400 [Depending on my Mood] kidneypuncher.com [EkoWool] Tankecigs.com [Porous Ceramic Wick] , goodprophets.com [SS Mesh Pre-Rolled] sngvapor.com [Ceramic Braided] bigtexvapor.com[Braided Ceramic (Better than SNG)
4-5 rolls of Kanthal 29g bought at TEMCo Industrial Power Supply [Best Price for Kanthal on the Web]
Vaping 1.2 ohms at around 5V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread