Found my prodigy V1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dejun17

Nov 10, 2010
Cincinnati
I have been checking out this site for a while now, and it's because of the forums I bought a Prodigy V1 from Puresmoker. I moved a couple of months after I bought it and I thought I lost it. I had to start buying analogs again:mad:. It was even worse than before because I wasn't allowed to smoke inside the house.

For the past couple of weeks I have been contimplating on if I should buy a new ecig, seeing the new products that are out there, like the bottom-feeders and the newer box-looking models. But I can not just shell out $150+ in one paycheck to start all over again.

Yesterday while looking on a forum I went into the garage to smoke a cigarette, and I saw a case inside a box that was getting ready to be thrown out. It used to hold all my liquids and the prodigy when I was walking around campus. I opened it up and to my suprise, my old prodigy was there :D:D:D:D Everything but the atomizers and the charger were in the case. I am so stinking excited that I found it, I went and bought new atomizers, cartridges, a charger and new liquid. Once I get these things in the mail, I am throwing my old pack of analogs in the trash.

Thank you guys for the great threads in these forums. If it wasn't for you guys, it would be hard to find the reviews for the best VPs and flavors. I will be keeping you guys as my homepage. :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread