Not open for further replies.

Muggs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
CT
www.advancesmart.com
I see a lot of members talking about the custom blends of e-liquid they conjure up at Mt. Baker. How about a thread dedicated to the custom blends the fine minds here at ECF create so we can all try each other's exact potions? Kind of like a custom juice recipe guide. We can all follow the same template. Post the ingredients, specs and a review. I'll start.

Name: The Wild Pipe
Flavor 1: Coumarin Pipe Tobacco, 60%
Flavor 2: Wild Cherry, 40%
Specs: 80pg/20vg, 24mg
Extras: 1 flavor shot of Wild Cherry

Review: The sweetness of the cherry offsets the strong flavor of pipe tobacco just right. Good for the ones that like a tobacco flavored all day vape with a little twist.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
I have an idea for a combo but haven't tried it yet, it has too many ingredients though....

Sleepytime

base: whipped cream
with a little of these:
cinnamon
cardamom
lavender
rose
chocolate

I haven't ordered from Mt Baker Vapor yet but I see you can also make your own custom blends at ECBlends, which one has better juice?

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
After a 2 week aging, I mix 70% Absinthe with 30% cola (both with 2 extra shots)... nice up front bite of licorice with a sweet cola finish. Strange... but very tasty.

Tiktik said:
Does anyone know a great custom menthol vape? I really want to quit the real cigarette I've been smoking and vaping... Did cut down a lot!
There are so many that I can't even keep track anymore. I never smoked menthol cigs... hated them, but I've learned to really love a good menthol fruit or chocolate blend.
MBV has a variety of menthol and menthol blends. Solar Flare, Thug Juice, Venom E and Hawk Sauce come to mind. I'd say Chocolate Frost... but that's more mint than menthol.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
I have an idea for a combo but haven't tried it yet, it has too many ingredients though....

Sleepytime

base: whipped cream
with a little of these:
cinnamon
cardamom
lavender
rose
chocolate

I haven't ordered from Mt Baker Vapor yet but I see you can also make your own custom blends at ECBlends, which one has better juice?

i do not like ecblends. i find their base/nic very strong and peppery tasting. but to each their own. :)

Muggs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
CT
www.advancesmart.com
So one of my converted employees made the best liquid I have had yet.

Name: David's Vanilla Cola
Flavor 1: Cola, 50%
Flavor 2: Wild Cherry, 25%
Flavor 3: French Vanilla, 25%
Specs: 80pg/20vg, 24mg
Extras: 1 flavor shot of Wild Cherry and French Vanilla

Review: It literally tastes like a cherry vanilla cola. It's like drinking a soda and getting your nic, how does it get better?

Daarkwind

Sep 29, 2013
Las Vegas
Name: Iced Watermelon 15 mil
Flavor 1: Watermelon original 4 parts, suggest 5 parts
Flavor 2: Ice original 2 parts, suggest 1 part
Specs: 20%pg / 80%vg 12mg
Extras: 2 shots watermelon.

The original is a bit heavy on the menthol. The Ice flavor is like a wintergreen and spearmint gum flavor combined and is strong. It is a cool and refreshing mix of flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread