ecf purgatory

Status
Not open for further replies.

eUsername

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2013
'Merica
Hey now!
I’m a long time lurker and looser of my previous login…
I started vaping around a year about a year after smoking and dipping on a off for 16 years. I have been lurking on here and YouTube trying to find my ideal setup. I have been looking for the best vape in the smallest package. My journey so far has looked a little like this… Marlboro Red -> Kool -> Camel Crush -> Blu/whitecloud-> HaloG6-> VV3/BBC-> Vaporshark/NautilusMini
Anyway I’m here trying to get some posts in so I can wander around outside ECF purgatory.

BABABOOEY!

eUsername

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2013
'Merica
Welcome eUsername, I hope you continue your journey successfully.

Thanks, I have been enjoying it so far.

I was sad the first time I couldn't post a new thread in New Members Forum; felt like I had been kicked off the bus.

I actually like the rules for keeping the spam to a minimum and it didn't take long to get out.

eUsername

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2013
'Merica
I generally call it the playpen, eusername, but some might think it disrespectful. By the way, are you really a Pastafarian?

I haven't joined the church if that's what you’re asking. But, I agree with his noodley appendages.

Welcome be careful you don't spam to get your post count up.

Roger that! I got my 15 with real replies.

BABABOOEY to you all.

Figured there would be a few of us on here.

8dragon9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
North Charleston, SC
Hey now!
I’m a long time lurker and looser of my previous login…
I started vaping around a year about a year after smoking and dipping on a off for 16 years. I have been lurking on here and YouTube trying to find my ideal setup. I have been looking for the best vape in the smallest package. My journey so far has looked a little like this… Marlboro Red -> Kool -> Camel Crush -> Blu/whitecloud-> HaloG6-> VV3/BBC-> Vaporshark/NautilusMini
Anyway I’m here trying to get some posts in so I can wander around outside ECF purgatory.

BABABOOEY!

So spagetti guy in the sky...this is a real thing? I mean I have admittadly done zero research into this but I see it a lot more. Is it kind of a screw you to organized religions or is it legit some kind of newly founded religion? Enlighten me?

eUsername

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2013
'Merica
So spagetti guy in the sky...this is a real thing? I mean I have admittadly done zero research into this but I see it a lot more. Is it kind of a screw you to organized religions or is it legit some kind of newly founded religion? Enlighten me?

Here you go...
About « Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

How it all began...
Open Letter To Kansas School Board « Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Cliff notes: Turning the "science" of Creationism theory back on its self in an effort to keep Creationism theory out of an actual science curriculum.

8dragon9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
North Charleston, SC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread