ECF T-Shirts! Help Us Pick The Design

Which T-Shirt design should we print first? See examples below.

• Option 1 Large Logo T-Shirt

• Option 2 Small Logo T-Shirt

• Option 3 Small logo front/large logo back for additional $4

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
This will be the next item added to the store. Sorry, I have no date for this to be added but I hope to have it soon, plus maybe some other goodies. If anyone has ideas on ECF branded products they would like to see, feel free to contact me.

You're killin me jOker!! I will be in the old folggy home before I get a full frontal logo!!

Oooo stickers, yeah!!

How about some of those rubber wristband doohickies like these?

W103200_133.jpg

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
We have decided to stay out of the hardware business. We don't won't to compete with our suppliers. On the other hand, how about cut to fit skins for box mods?

That does sound cool. I suggested the wristbands because I thought maybe they wouldn't cost you too much to have made...I may be wrong tho. Purple!! kwnothemoo.jpg

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
J0ker, from one friend to another, don't overwhelm yourself with too much merchandise. :)

Don't worry Jerry, that's why we will be adding things slowly. The smaller items will be much easier to incorporate into stock, so these may come more frequently. All need to understand, there's no intention of making a profit from the store, any funds generated are being reinvested into the stock for the store. In time, prices can and will be reduced, as we add more stock. It'll be a slow process but we have a plan.....

Btw...I like you sig pic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread