ECF T-Shirts! Help Us Pick The Design

Which T-Shirt design should we print first? See examples below.

• Option 1 Large Logo T-Shirt

• Option 2 Small Logo T-Shirt

• Option 3 Small logo front/large logo back for additional $4

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

capecodjim

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2010
Cape Cod
As an old frumpy housewife I prefer to let my *girls* go commando at home (gasp!) I would love to see the big logo on the front!! LOL

So would I!!! ;)

(sorry, I couldn't resist!!)

Old & frumpy? Not if that's your pic in your profile...

Wonderful forum!! Lot's of great info!! Many thanks to all who contribute!!

capecodjim

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2010
Cape Cod
Why not print the big logo on the back & the small logo on one of the sleeves... & across the chest "TUCK FOBACCO!"

Hmmmm... I'm almost done building "The Puck".. a battery mod I found in the forum that looks kinda like a hockey puck designed by a guy with "puck" in his name... so that's what he calls it.

Of course your suggestion made me think "TUCK FOBACCO... Smoke a Puck!" .. of course it's too obscure for the shirt but it made me laugh... (ok so I'm a little warped, I'll fit right in here.. lol)

The big logo gets my vote!!

Regards!

Last edited:

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
So would I!!! ;)

(sorry, I couldn't resist!!)

Old & frumpy? Not if that's your pic in your profile...

Wonderful forum!! Lot's of great info!! Many thanks to all who contribute!!

Yes that is my real mugshot in my profile and thank you for the compliment :)

TUCK FOBACCO... Smoke a Puck

This made me laugh!!

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Will we get a paypal notification when the items are shipped ? and with tracking ?

Can't remember if this was mentioned or not and wondering about my Order Number: 1238

thks & VapeOn,
Greg

EDIT: Nevermind....... just saw on the store mainpage that nothing is going out until after Oct 18th.

Last edited:

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
Will we get a paypal notification when the items are shipped ? and with tracking ?

Can't remember if this was mentioned or not and wondering about my Order Number: 1238

thks & VapeOn,
Greg

EDIT: Nevermind....... just saw on the store mainpage that nothing is going out until after Oct 18th.

Man I tell you what.... :lol:

If you ordered business cards together with the pre-order items, the cards will be held till the pre-order items shipped, due to the shipping being included for only one shipment.

I will be sending notifications once the items are shipped.

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
I like the idea of big logo on back and small on front too...

This will be the next item added to the store. Sorry, I have no date for this to be added but I hope to have it soon, plus maybe some other goodies. If anyone has ideas on ECF branded products they would like to see, feel free to contact me.

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Window stickers with the sticky on the printed side to allow placement in our vehicles on the INSIDE would be great !... Canada winter's don't like stickers :(

Thks for letting me now about the shipping announcement. Oh and of course that now I'll end up ordering even MORE stuff, lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread