GRAND OPENING of ECF Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
It sure does Jerry! After living in FL for 12 years before moving here in April...I don't even own a coat. I'm sure j0ker will see to it that we get one by next summer tho!!

Right Bovinia, just when we will need a hoodie, when it's 95 degrees out !!! :laugh:
If you have never spent a winter here, I would strongly suggest that you get a heavy coat, gloves and maybe a hat.

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
There you go with that instigating...if I get them sooner, I'm going to put yours on backorder! :lol:

But instigating is my job j0ker !!!! There has to be some bad guys on the forum, or the mods would be out of a job. What would have happened to Batman, if he hadn't had the j0ker to keep him busy.
Wait a minute, you are the j0ker !!! :lol:

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
There you go with that instigating...if I get them sooner, I'm going to put yours on backorder! :lol:

aahahahaaaa!! See how subtle that was Jerry? I mind-bended j0ker into thinking YOU were the one making trouble :p

And yes I lived in Maine for 5 years (before moving to FL) so I have experienced New England winters

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
aahahahaaaa!! See how subtle that was Jerry? I mind-bended j0ker into thinking YOU were the one making trouble :p

And yes I lived in Maine for 5 years (before moving to FL) so I have experienced New England winters

That's right j0ker, it was all Bovinia's fault !!! They always blame me Bovinia, because of my title. :laugh:

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
Speaking of that, what did you guys do with Spaky ??? No sooner did he become an Official Assclown, he disappeared. Do I have to call the internet police again ???? :)

You know, I haven't seen him around in a while.....I need to check in on him!

Awsome shirts, got mine. :):)

Good deal! Pretty nice huh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread