ecf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennneth

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2019
Dallas
Op, woulda greeted ya before but you're standing there giving us the Finger looks like?
My bad, I edited that out. Just being juvenile!

I came in this world naked, bald headed and no teeth, that's exactly how I plan to go out! Not looking forward to the infant years tho....

Kennneth

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2019
Dallas
Looks like "Popcorn" Sutton...
popcorn-sutton.png
Ah, my grandson! <3

Reactions: puffon

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Not only is ECF the bestest when the ax falls, I fully expect ALL of us to go Dark (and I an not talking the way the forum looks, but rather a different kind of net) and like we are going to plan our strategic movements from THERE and Beamslider and Scott P can be in charge of the mechs, and Definitely Scott P in charge of the ARMAMENTS....If they can ever stop arguing on that thread.

I'm thinking in about 5--8 years, they should be done by then.:D

I'm going to make my husband make a nicotine still. I'm not sure what that is but I bet he can DO it.

Anna

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I'm going to make my husband make a nicotine still. I'm not sure what that is but I bet he can DO it.
Why? Considering how little a lifetime supply of nicotine costs, I don't see how doing that could possibly make any sense at all.

• Agree
Reactions: Opinionated

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Why? Considering how little a lifetime supply of nicotine costs, I don't see how doing that could possibly make any sense at all.

Not everyone (my guess would be a vast majority) plans ahead ;)

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm not going to USE my moonshine nic, are you CRAYZEE?

I have heard that stuff a) can make you blind b) can make you impotent and c) well, it's better than NOTHING.

I plan for it to be a sort of Lourdes Pilgrimage where the truly desperate can come for some free nicotine. I will Knight them Knights of the Anna Sword of Vengeance Society and then we will IDK, do what needs to be done next. So maybe I need to figure out the blind thing because a bunch of blind foot soldiers will do me no good.

I'm going to convert a lot of Juulers I think. Because this nic is gonna be....something.

I'm pretty sure the husband could do it. He's actually done things I consider miraculous (but he's probably like the Pyramid Alien creatures and I'm his lowly serf that he helps out every now and then) and by that I am not afraid to say that I sometimes think electricity runs on magic but I'm routinely like, told it's not. Sure. Etc.

Oh I should also say that one time we were talking about futuristic worlds and I said in mine I wanted to be Queen and like, kill everyone I did not care for, and keep the ones I loved, perhaps maiming them a bit, to keep me company.

I wish I never said it out loud but MAN I did. And here I am writing it. I'm DEFINITELY not cut out for command but rather second in command or something. Which means I am that awful dude with the beard who I think secretly wanted to bang Picard. Although I don't blame him for THAT. Will Rieker, we ALL secretly want to bang Picard but you needed to shave and go on a diet to even have a shot. Dude really.

Hope this helps, Rossum. There is something wrong with me today. Like, really.

Anna

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
I like the UK forums but sometimes I don't know what they're saying, lol.

It’s easy

Trouble and strife = wife
Aris = as* (not sure whether I can put the other ‘s’ lol)

Now you do one, go on!
Frog and toad =...

I don’t really talk like that

Ps. Wives are not trouble and/or strife lol ;)

Reactions: Plumes.91

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
It’s easy

Trouble and strife = wife
Aris = as* (not sure whether I can put the other ‘s’ lol)

Now you do one, go on!
Frog and toad =...

I don’t really talk like that

Ps. Wives are not trouble and/or strife lol ;)

obviously you never married the wrong wife ;)

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
Ah, my grandson! <3

That ruined the story for me...
It’s like when you imagine the character from the novel and then you see the film
Except this time... you are him.

I thought it was unlikely, part of me just wanted to believe :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread