Status
Not open for further replies.

akovac1939

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
www.ecigbestsave.com
At E-Cig Best Save LLC, We strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction and offer Superior Customer Service, Knowledge and Lightning Fast Shipping. shop on our 128 bit encrypted site for Total Security of your information. We Provide High Quality Products at the lowest possible prices to our Customers. See some of our Customer reviews on our Electronic Cigarette Kits, E-juice, Accessories and DIY Supplies and you will be confident to purchase at E Cig Best Save LLC. Where you always find ecigs at the best savings!

star5.gif
The perfect set up for me.
March 9, 2013
Reviewer: Donna Cusack from Justice, IL United States
I quit smoking 18 months ago when I tried my first ecig, the Safe Cig. In Feb 2013 the Safe cigs website went down leaving me to look for a replacement. With help from Rick and Eric I decided on the Ecab and I could not be happier. The Ecab is stylish, the liquid has more flavor than pre filled carts and it's less expensive too. I LOVE IT. Rick and Eric are the best and can answer all your questions, as long as I continue to vape ecigbestsave has my business along with anyone else I can send their way.

star5.gif
Love this Battery
March 4, 2013
Reviewer: Lena McClain from Waxahachie, TX United States
I ordered 2 of these batteries, 1 for me and 1 for my sister. We love it! Although I didn't realize that It did not come with a charger until I received it in the mail that Monday. Which only took 2 days ;) So on Tuesday I called the company to order a charger and also ordered 4 Ego C upgrade pass thru batteries which came with a charger. (Me and my sister back ups and my other sister and niece a starter). The battery lasted me from Monday evening to Thursday morning... which was ok because the charger and back up battery I ordered on Tuesday came in the mail Thursday. Great battery and great customer service with quick delivery and reasonable prices... What more could anyone ask for?

star5.gif
My opinion of the eGo-Q Vision compact kit
March 4, 2013
Reviewer: Deborah Teston from Belton, TX United States
I was very pleased with the eGo -Q Vision kit from EcigBestSave. The price was right and I love the ecig! I am always pleased with EcigBestSave. I have been ordering from them for 3 years now and have no complaints about anything. Thanks EcigBestSave for always having quality products at great prices!

star5.gif
Lee Phillips
March 1, 2013
Reviewer: Lee Phillips from Sheridan, AR United States
I love the V3's. I ordered the 2.8 volt and the flavor and vapor production is stellar. I also ordered the vivi stv nova's and did not have the same satisfaction. Rick actually warned me, but I had already placed the order online and decided to let it go. I should have listened to you Ricker!-)

star5.gif
Darn Good Stuff!
March 1, 2013
Reviewer: DobeLover from calumet city, IL United States
I've been using these juices for 2 years now. I'm really fond of the cream, almond, pineapple, pomegrante, coffee & mocha. I've been vaping for 5 years now and these flavors do it for me! I do wish however that the pineapple & pomerante came in the 30ml size. Since I am trying to cut back on the nic level, I do notice less of a selection in the 6 mg. catergory as well so I buy the 11 and cut it back myself. Great e-juice, great price and always FAST shipping!

star5.gif
killa vanilla
February 19, 2013
Reviewer: Anonymous Person from Madison, WI United States
Yum yum yummy! My previous supplier no longer carried High caliber ejuice so a quick Google search lead me to this site! You saved the day and have awesome prices to boot! Thank you and I will be ordering again!

star5.gif
Holds Pleanty
July 23, 2012
Reviewer: EGO-C Fan from Sylvania, OH United States
Fist off let me say that the service @ Ecigbestsave is top notch!
I came from using cartomizers and this has been a treat for me to have these. I like the fact that I only have to fill once a day with these. No mess, No fuss. Nice!

star5.gif
Total Experience
July 23, 2012
Reviewer: Donny Kirk from Gilbert, SC United States
Super place to order from. Rick, thanks for the hour on the phone answering my questions. And I really appreciate the extra mile you went to get answers to some of my tough questions! BUY FROM THESE GUYS! They are super!

star5.gif
killa vanilla
July 16, 2012
Reviewer: clint turner from crossville, TN United States
YOU GUYS CANNOT BE BEATEN. IVE TRIED. I KNOW LONGER LOOK FOR OTHER SUPPLIERS.

star5.gif
Outstanding!!!
July 14, 2012
Reviewer: Marshall Nesgoda from Richmond, VA United States
Two years ago I bought the 510 from EcigBestSave and was able to get off two packs of reds a day! I stayed off for one year...I started back for a while. Then I tried the EGO-C!!! The flavor and satisfaction WOW! I will not go back!!!! The sales support is unparalleled. I made a mistake on my order and receive a phone call the next day from the owner personally which gave me exactly what I wanted. Thank you EcigBestSave!!!!

star5.gif
e juice cherry 30ml-18mg
June 17, 2012
Reviewer: Craig Granchi from Naples, FL United States
ecigbestsave is the best site we've found for the e juice. the best prices around and shipping is on time. the different flavors we've tried have all been great. Will continue to buy this product from your site.now trying e juice cherry 30ml-18mg

star5.gif
UP DATE
June 13, 2012
Reviewer: MIKE L. from NeW Port Richey, FL United States
AFTER USING THIS FOR TWO WEEKS , ALL I CAN SAY IS THIS THING WORKS GREAT. EACH E JUICE HAS A SWEET SPOT,JUST CHANGE THE VOLTAGE UNTIL YOU FIND IT . THANKS EGO FOR THIS GREAT BATTERY AND THANKS GUYS FOR THE GREAT SERVICE.

star5.gif
Joye eGo-C type A
June 3, 2012
Reviewer: Justin Walker from Drummonds, TN United States
First off a Thanks! to EcigBestSave. The web site is easy to navigate, great product descriptions, easy to place & track orders, and I received my order in 2 days (fast & free shipping). The ego c is great I was vaping out of the box within minutes. I got the 1000mAh batteries for a few bucks more, this is the only site I found this option.They last me all day and at a glance I can tell if they are at low charge. The cartridge is easy to fill. I did have a few that seeped a little fluid but nothing major, I will order the silicone caps on my next order. I am new to vaping and thanks to these products I have been off analogs for 2 months. I will recommend this site and their products to my friends.

star5.gif
Well-rounded knowledgeable customer care
May 7, 2012
Reviewer: Pamela Dennis from Beasley, TX United States
Not only was I pleased with my order, I did not even realize this sample kit existed. I called the number and talked with your sales associate and he really helped me understand what the new joye ego c was all about. Who gets a phone number these days when ordering, let alone someone who answers and manages to know what he is talking about and convey that knowledge. Shipping and receipt is 5-star also. I love you guys and hope others reading this realize what a quality place you are!!!!!!!!!

star5.gif
vision v2
May 3, 2012
Reviewer: mike laplante from NeW Port Richey, FL United States
I HAVE BEEN USEING THE EGO VISION FOR 5 WEEKS AND THEY HAVE WORKED VERY WELL AND STILL GOING STRONG. I GOT THE VISION V2 LR. TO DAY AND ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW, THESE THINGS WORK GREAT. THE 8 WICKS WORK BETTER THAN THE 2 WICKS IN THE EGO VISION. THE TH. IS VERY GOOD AND THE VAPOR IS NICE AND WARM. THANKS GUYS FOR TURNING ME ON TO THESE.I WELL ORDER THESE AGAIN.

star5.gif
VERY GOOD
April 24, 2012
Reviewer: Leslie Taylor from Wilmington, OH United States
THE SET IS WONDERFUL AND THIS COMPANY IS WONDERFUL TO DO BUSINESS WITH......THANK YOU!!!

star5.gif
FANTASTIC
April 22, 2012
Reviewer: Leslie Taylor from Wilmington, OH United States
THESE THINGS HAVE BEEN GREAT. THEY REALLY HELP STOP THE LEAKING..ALSO THIS COMPANY HAS EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND VERY FAST SHIPPING!!! A+++++

star5.gif
Nice experience so far
April 16, 2012
Reviewer: Pawunda from Waterloo, ON Canada
Very quick service and nice products. Works very well and a great device to reduce or even kick the habit of smoking. Recommended for those who want to kick the normal coggarettes. Keep it up esigbestsave

star5.gif
Gift Certificate
April 16, 2012
Reviewer: Mark Webb from Otisville, MI United States
I placed an order and realized that I ordered one 30ml bottle of e-juice instead of three bottles,so I had order two additional bottles several minutes later which was an extra shipping charge. These Fine People noticed it and combined it into a single shipment and gave me a gift certificate for the amount of the second shipping charge. Very Professional Service and Great Communication Always. Great Company. Thanks

star5.gif
E-Juice USA Mix Green 30-24mg
April 9, 2012
Reviewer: Octavian Velea from Grants Pass, OR United States
Perfect service excellent product,you guys ROCK!Thank you,will buy some more soon!

star5.gif
Great Attie
April 9, 2012
Reviewer: Sarah Hite from Norfolk, VA United States
I have had the ego T for over a year. This is my 2nd time to purchase this product and I have throughly enjoyed using it. Additionally, the staff is awesome (wish they had more help !); they always go the extra mile. BEST EVER !!!

star5.gif
Joye LR Atomisers
April 2, 2012
Reviewer: Anonymous Person
These LR Attys are the best. They last the longest and make tons of vapor. The company is very dependable and ships promptly.

star5.gif
Amazing Product
April 2, 2012
Reviewer: Charles Adams from N.Y.C.
I've been smoking for 15 years and I have to say this is one of the first products I've ever used that has actually given me enjoyment from smoking while staying clear of the negative health effects associated with smoking analog cigarettes. Best $50 I've ever spent.

star5.gif
Authentic Joyetech
March 27, 2012
Reviewer: Scott Thomas from lebanon, PA United States
Once again a company rises above others, providing customer service a cut above the rest.
I had some trouble with my 510 battery while charging it, most likely my error, it was replaced, no questions asked.
Imagine that....the customer DOES come first.
I will shop nowhere else. If EcigBestSave run out of an item I'll wait as long as I have to till it's restocked.
I have been vaping since 2005, This shop is the best at customer service and fastest shipping so far.

star5.gif
Surprisingly Impressed
March 24, 2012
Reviewer: Dungeoner from Newburgh, NY United States
What a blessing this thing has been. It holds a charge all day long. On the 501's I would go through at least 3 fully charged batteries in a single day. This charges much faster than I anticipated too. After using it all day (still wasn't drained), I decided to give it a break for a bit and charge it up, thinking I'd leave it plugged in overnight. The thing was fully charged in about 30 minutes from using it all day long. WTH!? For a 'no-name' product, this thing sure seems like a quality piece of hardware if you ask me. On top of all the praise I have given this thing, it is also packs in the vari voltage. I would have never believed that a simple volt adjustment would make an e-juice taste different, but color me a believer now. I will recommend this to anyone that is planning on making the switch over to vap'n. I will be picking up another one soon, just so I have a back-up for when I melt this thing down from overuse. ECBS's price on this thing is extremely attractive.

star5.gif
Joye 510
March 8, 2012
Reviewer: Jared Rosenblum from Los Angeles, CA United States
Ecigbestsave handled my order in a professional timely manner and I am thoroughly satisfied with the service.. I will definitely be shopping here again. Thanks guys :)

star5.gif
LIFE CHANGING
March 2, 2012
Reviewer: JIM BENNETT from GREENSBORO, NC United States
HI GUYS - I JUST RECEIVED STARTER KIT NUMBER 4 (eGoB) TODAY .EVERY ONE OF MY FRIENDS THAT HAS SEEN MINE WANTS ONE OF THEIR OWN. I AM NOT KIDDING ABOUT LIFE CHANGING. I HAVE SMOKED 2 PACKS A DAY FOR EXACTLY 50,YES FIFTY YEARS. I HAVE HAD MY KIT FOR EIGHT DAYS AND HAVE SMOKED 5 CIGS IN THAT TIME. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING AND I HAVE MORE FRIENDS THAT I WILL BE ORDERING FOR. I AM A RETIRED SALESMAN SO I MUST TELL YOU THIS. ERIC IS THE BEST I HAVE RUN ACCROSS IN OVER TWENTY YEARS. HE NEEDS A BIG RAISE (I WOULD SAY A PROMOTION BUT YOU CAN NOT AFFORD TO TAKE HIM OFF THE FLOOR) THANKS AGAIN AND REGARDS

star5.gif
ego/joye filters
February 27, 2012
Reviewer: vernon campbell from Mishawaka, IN United States
Great service, i've never gotten anything bad from ecigbestsave, great place to do business. I bet if you buy something from these folks you'll be happy. their joye products are the real thing

star5.gif
E Juice USA MIX 30ml-11mg
February 22, 2012
Reviewer: Sue Schultz from Marlinton, WV United States
Very polite and helpful service from Chris. Shipment arrived in three days. eJuice is more economical for my needs. I will definitely order from this company again.

star5.gif
The only E-juice I want!
February 20, 2012
Reviewer: Little River from Ashland, OR United States
Great product from a great company!

star5.gif
LOVE THESE !
February 18, 2012
Reviewer: edsia from west bloomfield, MI United States
Hard (pun) to believe that something so minor really does make a difference! Easier to grip & on your teeth...just great. BTW-so is ECIGBESTSAVE; always outstanding service - ultra fast shipping w/very reasonable rates for small orders-what more could you ask for?! P.S. I just ordered several dozen more of these...HAVE TO HAVE THEM! THANKS GUYS-YOU ARE THE BEST!

star5.gif
LOVE THERE PRODUCTS!!!
February 16, 2012
Reviewer: Rebecca Duke from Zebulon, NC United States
I won't buy anywhere else!!!! Can't go wrong with EcigBestSave!!!!

star5.gif
E juice USA Mix 30mi-18mg
February 15, 2012
Reviewer: Octavian Velea from Grants Pass, OR United States
Best e juice i ever tried,love your product,will buy more soon!YOU GUYS ROCK!

star5.gif
The Winner Is?
February 13, 2012
Reviewer: MBConnecticut from Bristol, CT United States
I've tried MANY cartomizers, tanks, etc...Thanks to Ecigbestsave, I've finally found the winner to use with my Ego-T batteries...Envelope please! (Drum Roll) The winner is the Boge 510 LR Carts. These truly produce the best flavor from your juices and the VAPOR is so thick that I fear someone is going to call the Fire Department, when I vape. Easy to refill and have found that the carts last for quite some time. I do keep them wet and have managed to use one cart for over a week. It's still going strong. I immediately contacted ECBS and ordered a load of them. Was even given a price match from another online store. Never have I run into better customer service than here. This is where I continue to shop and I personally thank Eric. He truly goes out of his way to ensure that you're happy. Great store, great pricing, great products and wonderful (Honest) people....Don't bother searching elsewhere..This IS the place to shop!
star5.gif
Performance
February 9, 2012
Reviewer: Sue Nelson from Wenatchee, WA United States
I tried both atomizers as soon as they arrived and I must say they are high quality. I've been ordering from some other source for years, but the quality has been poor. Some items don't work at all and some are weak and stop working in a very short time. I complained and get replacements but still have to order again in a short time. I don't like to complain and have just sucked it up sometimes. I am very,very happy with your product and your prices. Years ago I got started with In Life but dropped my membership within the first year. What a rip off! I'm very happy with you and look forward to doing more business with you and will recommend you to others! Thank you!

star5.gif
Excellent
February 6, 2012
Reviewer: Rebecca from NC United States
Best prices!!! Best Customer Service!!! Best products!!! Will never buy anywhere else!!! EcigBestSave is the AAAA++++ of ecig products.

star5.gif
Returning Again and Again
February 5, 2012
Reviewer: Lisa Burton from Interlochen, MI United States
Its so nice to deal with a company. This is my third order placed. Has always been superior in their customer service and have great line of high quality eliquid and supply. They do completely stand behind their word and take the time to explain everything to you. Thanks again to the best electric cigarette store :)

star5.gif
Ego
February 4, 2012
Reviewer: Swmzeej Lee from Milwaukee, WI United States
The E cig was just like expected but the shipping was the best ...!!! Got it in 2days its great i gave two people the website .. Cause its good service n the best price!!!

star5.gif
E Juice Fruit Punch
January 31, 2012
Reviewer: Anonymous Person from London, ON Canada
Excellent service as usual. It was here 3 days after ordering and packaged well so no leaks. Will continue to order from EcigBestSave.

star5.gif
E Juice USA Mix Green 30ml-24mg
January 29, 2012
Reviewer: from Lewisburg, OH United States
Excellent speedy service, excellent juice. I have recommended your company to several people.

star5.gif
great product
January 27, 2012
Reviewer: BALTAZAR ONGVANO from PEARLAND, TX United States
Very satisfied with the whole process. Thx Tim. Thinking of upgrades from what I have and definitely will do business again

star5.gif
Outstanding
January 27, 2012
Reviewer: Dean from Indianapolis, IN United States
Buyers, you need to make sure your buying official Joytech, I have bought a look-alike kit elsewhere and the results are not the same. I am completely satisfied thus far with my purchase from E-Cig. Great job guys and thanks for not ripping me off.

star5.gif
Outstanding
January 27, 2012
Reviewer: Dean from Indianapolis, IN United States
Buyers, you need to make sure your buying official Joytech, I have bought a look-alike kit elsewhere and the results are not the same. I am completely satisfied thus far with my purchase from E-Cig. Great job guys and thanks for not ripping me off.

star5.gif
WOW
January 26, 2012
Reviewer: Bill MT from Hamilton, MT United States
Longtime menthol smoker. Tried the E Go T as recommended by Ecigbestcig and I am totally impressed. Lots of flavor and vapor too. I highly recommend this product as well as EcigBestSave....very nice people and I will order all of the support stuff I need from them. Good advice, quick delivery and nice selection of stuff...but not too much. They seem to know what is the best and that's all they offer.... as we all know there is a lot of junk out there. Good Luck!!!

star5.gif
tank atomizer Type A
January 22, 2012
Reviewer: Robert Evans from Jarrettsville, MD United States
EcigBestSave has performed very well on filling all of our orders. The equipment works as advertised. My wife has been totally off cigs for 5 months after smoking for 35 years.

star5.gif
Can't go wrong with this
January 17, 2012
Reviewer: Vapin' Vixen from Canada
A vast improvement over my old 901 - lots more vapour and no filler material to interfere with the flavour. It's also easy to tell when the tank needs to be refilled. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to try vaping - it contains everything necessary to get started except the liquid though I would also recommend getting a syringe and blunt needle. The staff also gets 5 stars for patiently answering all of my questions.

star5.gif
Service and Products
January 15, 2012
Reviewer: Anonymous Person from kingwood, TX United States
I've been ordering products from EcigBestSave for a year now and they are excellent! My orders are always correct and shipping is fast. I'm very happy with my Joye eGo and the E Juice.

Great company! I will continue to do business with them!

star5.gif
Great Chocolate
January 12, 2012
Reviewer: Judy Sanford Pickett from Vancouver, WA United States
Loving the smoothness of this juice and the vapor is awesome! The shipping was very fast and the service was amazing. I will be ordering again soon. Thanks!

star5.gif
New Vape User, Loving it
January 6, 2012
Reviewer: Linda Rutledge from North Branford, CT United States
I navigated my way through many on-line e cig site's before coming across ecigbestsave and I have to say your web page is the best! I have oredered cartomizers, e juice, a new joye ego type b and accesories for that. I am extrememly pleased with everything and your customer service over the phone. I intend to buy all my upcoming e cig accerories and liquiids through EcigBestSave.com.

star5.gif
HIGH CALIBER KILLA VANILLA E-LIQUID
December 30, 2011
Reviewer: Tim Jenkins from Sioux Falls, SD United States
Best Vanilla E-Liquid I have had and I have tried many. It is great straight but I like some tobacco taste so I add High Caliber Fire Cured Virginia Tobacco or Cigar. My all day Vape! Also shipping is fast and this is the best price I have found for High Caliber E-Liquid.
Very good service!

star5.gif
Loving my Pink 510 Joye 510 Mega
December 29, 2011
Reviewer: Dotty from Massachusetts
I am so glad I found your site who carries an original Joye Tech product and not some clones. Everything I ordered from "Ecigbestsave" are in excellent working devices. I did not encounter any problems and this is the only place I will order my next kits when I need to replaced all my eGo devices. I love my pink 510 mega it is sleek and classy. Also, I used the atomizer/tank with it and amazingly when I used the "Resurrector" cartomizer it works. Flavor, vapor production, TH just heavenly. Please starts selling "Penstyle EGO 808 " soon in 2012.

star5.gif
I'm loving your eGo VVP 650mAh w/ removable cord
December 29, 2011
I highly recommend to purchased this true Joye Tech device and with your excellent fast service and price you can't beat. I am enjoying my passthrough along with my other collections of eGo, TGO, KGO, 510s and DSE 906. I have a request; is it possible if you will carry and sell "Penstyle EGO 808 " soon in 2012? If you do, it will be the #1 selling eGo product. I'm tempted to order from Europe but I'd rather order them here in USA.

star5.gif
Excellent as my back-ups
December 29, 2011
I have collected enough cartridges and keeping them as my back-ups. I have been using cartomizers with all my eGo devices. Ecigbestsave.com has excellent products and most of all service. I will order again without hesitations. You can't beat their prices, fast shipping service it amazed me and I live in Massachusetts. I have no "cons" statements for Ecigbestsave, all "pros."

star5.gif
return
December 19, 2011
Reviewer: cameron zapf from largo, FL United States
i happened some how to pick the wrong ejuice and they were incredidbly understanding and gave me a store credit for it.as far as all the other juices are concerned,they have a really good product and excellent customer service.i give them 5 stars

star4.gif
Mega auto battery
December 5, 2011
I had to try it.....it's o.k. - seems a little hard to draw (which I realize, doesn't make much sense),BUT, it does work & also seems to last a smidge longer than the 220. At this point I'll stay w/my 220's & ego T. I also want to say that EcigBestSave rates 10 stars for customer service & lightning fast shipping w/each & every order. YOU GUYS ARE GREAT -THANK YOU!

star5.gif
Mega Cartridges (empty)
December 2, 2011
Reviewer: Anonymous Person from Phoenix, AZ United States
The BEST.
ecigbestsave IS the BEST place to purchase your ecig supplies. Exceptional customer service and products

star5.gif
Coffee expresso high caliber
November 25, 2011
Reviewer: Nancy Higgins from Buffalo, NY United States
After much searching and money spent trying to find the perfect coffee nic liquid, I came upon your site and am so pleased with your brand I will be purchasing all my ejuice from you and will contact my fellow vapers to praise your products! Thank you!

star5.gif
The best
November 21, 2011
Reviewer: Bill P. from Philadelphia, PA United States
Great people to deal with. One of the batteries was bad. I contacted them and was told to send it back and had the replacement battery in a few days. They do stand behind their products. Nice price and great customer service. AAA+++

star5.gif
Finally Found A Way To Quit!!!
November 20, 2011
Reviewer: Doug Evans from Gloucester City, NJ United States
Love this! Takes a bit to learn all the tips and tricks to getting it to work without leaks, but well worth the effort. 7 days without a cigarette! That's the longest I've ever gone and the best part is that I don't even want one. :)

I used to smoke one pack a day, now I vape one tank a day. The batteries last all day as well if you remember to charge one while you are using the other.

The leaking is partly my fault (pulling too hard of a vape which draws fluid into the mouthpiece) and partly the tank's fault (not a tight enough seal). I've corrected the former by not inhaling so hard, and I'm hopeful that the new soft caps I've ordered cure the latter issue.

Despite the occasional leak (just a few drops now and then), I'm still giving this 5 stars because it works great!

star5.gif
Collors? YES
November 14, 2011
Reviewer: Bryan Bell from Bethany, OK United States
One of the only places that stocks all the colors.

star5.gif
my review
November 11, 2011
Reviewer: Darrel Thaxton from Metairie, LA United States
you guys are awesome...please don't ever go out of business!! ever.

star5.gif
E Juice Turkish Tabacco
November 8, 2011
Reviewer: Sharon Blasingame from Sacramento, CA United States
The Turkish Tabacco Juice is execellent!!! And I swear you are the fastest shippers on the internet!! Dont know how you do it.

star5.gif
Great product price!
November 4, 2011
Reviewer: Tuner Chick from Palm Bay, FL United States
EcigBestSave.com has the lowest prices I have yet to see! The service is super fast, and I would definitely recommend them!

star5.gif
atomizer
November 1, 2011
Reviewer: RICK HARDEE from MYRTLE BEACH, SC United States
So far, everything has worked really well,some sites show you all the things you could of ordered if they would of had it in stock.With ecigbestbuy they had everything I wanted and needed and I received it a lot faster than I thought I would of.

star5.gif
Great all-day vape
October 29, 2011
Reviewer: Karen Sappingfield from Gothenburg, NE United States
High Caliber Cappuccino is a great all-day vape with excellent flavor...and I've tried a lot of different cappuccino brands and flavors. The price and super-fast shipping of EcigBestSave can't be beat!!

star5.gif
E Juice Menthol 30ml-24mg
October 25, 2011
Reviewer: Gloria Halladay from Central Lake, MI United States
I was very happy with the product and the service. Product is excellent and service was outstanding!!

star5.gif
Happy!
October 24, 2011
Reviewer: Tikkiwoo from Chicago, IL United States
I really am impressed by the quality of your product. I will definitely be shopping again. Quick service!! WOW!!
star5.gif
510-T Atomizer
October 20, 2011
Reviewer: MBConnecticut from Bristol, CT United States
Ordered a number of these for the simple reason that "nothing lasts forever". Shipping was fast and they are now in use. Excellent service and reliability.
star5.gif
Revolution V2
October 11, 2011
GREAT product! Have been using the Joye E-go. The difference is like comparing a VW to a Rolls Royce. Buy one, and put the stuff you used to use in the trash. Which I'd found this first. I've already bought 4 E-go Starter Kits for friends and now consider them useless. I'm in for another 4 Revolution V2's.
star5.gif
Mega Atomizers Type A
September 24, 2011
Reviewer: Rosanne Ratzel-Levoir from Barnes, WI United States
I ordered the wrong Atomizers so I talked directly with ECigs person. He got me on the right track, was very professional and then sent me the cartridges for these Mega Atomizers. The customer service with this company is much appreciated. No hazzle but did provide excellent information. I will return many times.
star5.gif
eGo /Joye 510 Atties =)
September 23, 2011
Reviewer: Anthony R. from Tucson, AZ United States
The atomizer performed superbly! The inside arch area /coil is designed excellently. Quality and satisfaction. I direct drip and add a nice 3 drop a pop...no problems at all.
Thanks ecigbestsave your site \^,^/ ROCKS!!!!
star5.gif
c2 giant atomizer
September 8, 2011
Reviewer: vernon campbell from Mishawaka, IN United States
ordered one loved it, lost the cap that goes on top be careful with those things they will come out easy, just ordered five more hopefully I wont lose all five. ecigbestsave great people.
star5.gif
Works like a champ
August 22, 2011
Reviewer: zane mcelroy from commerce, GA United States
These ce2 cartomizers work great. Little heavy on juice consumption. No leaking like their clear counterparts. Also standard drip tips fit these perfectly, unlike the clear ones. Must have for a daily vaper.
star5.gif
excellent service
August 18, 2011
Reviewer: brenda wright from marietta, GA United States
I was a customer of Smoketip but on 2 different occassions, it took 8 days for me to receive my order.
After ordering from your co., I have found everything to more than satisfactory. You expedite the order immediately and ship within a few hours. Takes 2 to 3 days. Have been very happy with your service. thank you
star5.gif
LOVE MY JOYE 510-T KITS!
August 17, 2011
I have now ordered 4 of these kits & can't get over how much I like them. Between these & my Ego-T (B), I have no reason to look any further..these are super & no leaks yet (maybe I just cursed myself) but they're great! Silicone caps for the tanks would be an awesome idea-just thinking.
star5.gif
I'M IN LOVE!!
August 9, 2011
Received my 510-T yesterday & was shocked at how great it is. Being new to vaping (23 days w/o an analog yeh!), I've already collected the ego-T, the magma, etc. & IMO this 510-T blows them away; is that a pun? Yesterdays kit was in white & I ordered the purple kit last night - what color next?! I also have to say that Ecigbestsave is truly the best w/great prices, lightning fast shipping & they answer their phone!
star5.gif
eGo/Joye 510 White Atomizer
July 20, 2011
Reviewer: Garth Cartwright from Covington, VA United States
Products are always received promptly with no problems. Execllent company to deal with. Customer service is simply fantastic.
star5.gif
expectation
July 11, 2011
Reviewer: Ted Carter from Rienzi, MS United States
This is what I been waiting for. I've tried 4 different ecigs but the long lasting battery and dual air flow filter perform past my expectatition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the site I'll use for all my supplies, theye are lightin fast.

star5.gif
Excellent
July 9, 2011
Reviewer: Cynthia A Kennedy from Hadley, NY United States
Loved the kit - didn't know what to do with it - called "Rick" and he was kind enough to walk me through it step by step. Great customer service! However, the buttons on one of my 650 batteries is already beginning to stick. :( In my 2nd order I purchased a 900 battery, so at least I have a back up - if need be. All in all, I'm satisfied with the product. More than anything, I am greatly impressed with your customer service (Rick) since I have had to call him twice already and he was very kind and helpful. I've made sure everyone on the ECF knows how pleased I am with your company - and the great customer service. :)

star5.gif
Joye ego T (Tank) Cartridges
June 27, 2011
Reviewer: Dennis Stanley from Anderson, IN United States
Joye ego T (Tank) Cartridges: This cartridge paired up with the tank atomizer is all I need and I have tried many. Overall I give EcigBestSave 5 stars on product, price, and fast shipping.
I will be a returning to EcigBestSave for all my e-cig needs.

star5.gif
The best invention I've seen so far for the e-cig!
June 24, 2011
Reviewer: Diane Franke from Lake Villa, IL United States
I love the tank! I was getting tired of always dripping and/or filling cartridges. This is a great invention. It's great for home, work or in the car for the simple reason that you're not always refilling.

star5.gif
Great product
June 10, 2011
Reviewer: Jodi Perrizo from faribault, MN United States
I am very satisfied with my eGo-T kit. Although, I had asked if it was possible to get one pink and one purple in my kit and I got no response back, which was disappointing. But other than that, everything works great and shipped quickly. Thank you so much for your great products.

star5.gif
Joye 510 passthru
June 3, 2011
Reviewer: Kathy from Oshkosh, WI United States
If you are looking for a e-cig store that's easy to order from, fast, and CHEAP then this is the store for you. Lots of inventor too.

star5.gif
Great
May 29, 2011
Reviewer: Lori Tatum from Cary, NC United States
Love the products I purchased and the quick delivery. I will be using your company again
star5.gif
18 mg E juice
May 26, 2011
Reviewer: Kirk Stein from Albuquerque, NM United States
Even though I don't use the 18 mg (I take orders from my co-workers), everyone is thrilled with the flavor, price and the wonderful turn-around time.
star5.gif
Great
May 26, 2011
Reviewer: Ex-smoker yeehaa from monroe, WI United States
This mega battery mixed with the mega carbonizer works perfect- I used it all day on one charge and the mega carbonizer holds enough e-liquid to last me 2-4 days!
(depending on the amount of puffs)
the battery arrived fully charged- So, just added the carbonizer and good to go-
the shipping was quite fast also- for the record- I have not had a regular cig for 2 days - this thing is a money saver and a health saver- Awesome----
star5.gif
Great!!
May 24, 2011
Reviewer: Anonymous Person from Tulsa, OK United States
Got my tank 2 weeks ago. It produces tons of vapor and no leaking. It really works. I fill once a day. Best atomizer i have used so far, Fast shipping, got my order in 2 days. Thanks ecigbestsave. I'll return again.
star5.gif
E JUICE USA MIX RED 30ml-11mg
May 24, 2011
Reviewer: Karen from Washington, PA United States
GOOD STUFF.
EXCELLENT SERVICE, AND GREAT PRICE!
star5.gif
Two Thumbs up
May 24, 2011
Reviewer: Fresh from Windsor Locks, CT United States
Good quality great service got it when promised.
star5.gif
Great stuff
May 24, 2011
Reviewer: Josh O'Bryant from Arlington, WA United States
It has a great menthol flavor and produces thick clouds of vapor.
star5.gif
Banana E juice
May 22, 2011
This is my favorite by far!!!!!! Love it!!!!
star5.gif
Raspberry E juice
May 22, 2011
I have tried this one in the past and it is a good "Old Reliable"
star5.gif
Silver PCC
May 22, 2011
Once again, this is for a co-worker. She has tried PCC's from other companies and they always break. Once again, I'll keep you posted.
star5.gif
0 nicotine e-juice
May 21, 2011
Reviewer: Stephanie Porter from Ontario, CA United States
Since I am giving up smoking regular cigarettes, I decided to give up the nicotine at the same time. Thank goodness for all the 0 mg nicotine e-juice options you provide. I am very happy with all of your products and your fast delivery time is appreciated.
I will continue to be a loyal customer.
star5.gif
Nicotine additive
May 21, 2011
Reviewer: Bernie The Mac from Palm Bay, FL United States
Seem to be much stronger than rated. Use sparingly. You can always add more. You cannot take it out. Would also like to say that the shipping was fast, the packing was the best of any company i have dealt with for e supplies
star5.gif
For the hardcore cowboys
May 21, 2011
If your looking to knock your socks off, this is the stuff. Personally very strong for me. Take it easy you wont need as much as the e juice caculator says. start with half of recomended mix. This is just my view.
star5.gif
Very good
May 21, 2011
Very good juice. Seems to be a cross between the traditional 555 flavor and possibly the flavor of a winston. Has tobacco taste along with a butter and nut taste. No bad after taste. Good vapor and a medium throat hit. One of the best i have tried.
star5.gif
Full Flavors
May 21, 2011
I tried both the RY4 and 3&5 and found them both to be spot on flavors. Great for those who prefer more flavor than tobacco taste. I add them to premixed flavors to suit my taste.
star5.gif
good flavor
May 20, 2011
Reviewer: matt blasingame from sacramento, CA United States
i have tons of e-juice and this one has a great taste
star5.gif
works great
May 20, 2011
Reviewer: matt blasingame from sacramento, CA United States
these work just as good as the $100 models i have bought
star5.gif
Very Good Product
May 20, 2011
Reviewer: Truman DeHaemers from Centreville, VA United States
Fast shipping great product
star5.gif
Cartridges and Tank System Great
May 20, 2011
Reviewer: Truman DeHaemers from Centreville, VA United States
Fast shipping and super tank system
star5.gif
I love these things
May 20, 2011
I bought the NPort pre-filled cartomizers the first time and they are great too but I wasnt crazy about the black color so this time I went with the empty orange ones for a more traditional look and they are awesome. Great vapor production, easy to fill and refill and they dont leak at all. I filled them with a mix of menthol and cherry and I can really taste the flavor with these, its better than food. Shipping only took 3 days like before and I will definitely order more when needed. Thanks again
star5.gif
Thankful for Tanks
May 20, 2011
Reviewer: LinnieBeth from Conyers, GA United States
Tanks make vaping soooo much better, eCigBestSave have the best selection of attys at the best price, and they are very quick to ship. thanks ecigbestsave.
star5.gif
Joye 510 Mega Manual Batteries
May 19, 2011
Reviewer: Anonymous Person from Lancaster, NY United States
I bought one recently and was totally thrilled with it. The charge lasted a long time and the vapor generated in my cartridge atomizer was great. I thoroughly recommend Joye 510 Mega products for the vapor crowd.
star5.gif
Brandy E Juice
May 19, 2011
Reviewer: Kerry Spivey from Hamilton, NC United States
I enjoy the brandy e juice because it has a pleasant flavor without being overly sweet or having a tobaccolike flavor. Wish it came in a lower mg strength
star5.gif
TANKS
May 18, 2011
Reviewer: rene st pierre from Somersworth, NH United States
THIS WAS THE BEST IDEA YOU GUYS HAVE COME UP WITH. NO MORE HAVING TO FILL YOUR TIPS . THE TANKS LAST FOREVER.
star5.gif
GREAT FLAVOR
May 18, 2011
Reviewer: rene st pierre from Somersworth, NH United States
NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF STRAWBERRY IN A SMOKE FLAVOR
star5.gif
Excellent product! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
May 17, 2011
Reviewer: FemmeFreethinker from Antioch, TN United States
The ejuice taste awesome and gives great vapes. It's also a great deal for the price. This company has super fast shipping and provides great customer service. 5 stars!
star5.gif
Fantastic Battery
May 17, 2011
Reviewer: Lynn Hatfield from Estill Springs, TN United States
Awesome Life on this Battery
star5.gif
Great
May 17, 2011
Reviewer: Mark A. Aragona RCP from Imperial Beach, CA United States
Totally satisfied! Fast, easy, and reliable.
star5.gif
Awesome
May 17, 2011
Reviewer: Mark A. Aragona RCP from Imperial Beach, CA United States
I love my eGo so much, I quit smoking the first day I got mine, after smoking 2 packs a day for 35 years and am so happy that I got it that I am telling everybody I know about it, even my patients that smoke!
star5.gif
Scott
May 17, 2011
Reviewer: Scott Hooper from Denver, CO United States
Your Product Rocks ;))
star5.gif
Always The Best
May 17, 2011
Reviewer: Anonymous Person from Amherst, NH United States
The atomizer is great. Lasts long time with good care and cleaning.
star5.gif
A Little Easier
May 17, 2011
Reviewer: Anonymous Person from Amherst, NH United States
A little easier to use when fingers are damp or unclean -- don't want that stuff going into the button area! Tends to Turn on with vibrations, something to watch...
star5.gif
Good Stuff
May 17, 2011
Reviewer: Jackie Kidwell from Edgewod, KY United States
Love this stuff. Doesn't have an orange taste. Just a good tobacco flavor. Wish is were available in a variety of strengths!
star5.gif
Go, Go, Go
May 17, 2011
Reviewer: Jackie Kidwell from Edgewod, KY United States
I can go all day with one of these. Don't have to worry about recharging throughout the day!
star5.gif
GREAT!
May 17, 2011
Reviewer: Clifford Huffman from Chrisman, IL United States
As Always.... GREAT service, GREAT prices, and FAST shipping! Can't be beat!
Nport is great!
star5.gif
Joye 510
May 17, 2011
Reviewer: Miguel Castro from Bowling Green, KY United States
I am so pleased with this site and with their products as well as their prices. I had no plans on quitting smoking, but I did after trying the Joye 510. Try it, even if you don't want to quit. I have not smoked in over three months even after being a smoker for over 20 years. I am saving at least $120 a month! This site has the fastest shipping I've ever seen.
star5.gif
Juice Injector
May 13, 2011
Reviewer: Anonymous Person from FL United States
Makes filling the filter a breeze!
star5.gif
Lorann
May 13, 2011
Reviewer: Kasey Roske from Cassopolis, MI United States
We have been using Lorann flavorings for years to make candy, so we were already big fans when we decided to DIY our e-cigs. Some of our favorites for the e-cig are cinnamon, clove, butterscotch, strawberry, and cherry.
star5.gif
We are SOLD!
May 13, 2011
Reviewer: Kasey Roske from Cassopolis, MI United States
We love this tank system. No messes, very long battery life, and a manual push button make the eGo-T second to none!
star5.gif
Wensten E Juice
May 4, 2011
Reviewer: Skip T. from Canaan, NH United States
Searching for a different taste in juices I ran across the Wensten Winston flavored juice. Being a Past winston smoker I decided to give this a trie. Being honest at first I didn't think to much of the flavor so I set it a side a day or two . Then went back to it for another take and found my new flavor I was looking for. This juice as very good vapor hit along with a very smooth taste. It's awesome... Just wish I could find this in a larger amount.. I will be back for more forsure...
star5.gif
THE BEST THERE IS!!
April 29, 2011
Reviewer: julie segovia from holland, MI United States
Hi. if you are looking for the best e-cig out there and supplier out there...look no further! the ego-T is the best e-cig I have used. awesome vapor, great TH and NO leaking. It is consistent with each drag you take. And i have to say rick and eric from customer service feel more like old friends. they are happy to answer any questions and also offer great advice. ecigbestsave is my go to for all my vaping needs.
star5.gif
The Tank
April 22, 2011
Reviewer: Tim Riley from Casa Grande , AZ United States
The "Tank" system is very good as far as flavor and not having to keep adding drops to a filter type system but, I have found that if you use the "PG" drops it thends to leak a little. The "VG" drops work better because it's a little thicker substance unfortunately, "VG" only comes in 26mg. Over all it's the best system I've used of the three Joye cigaretts I've purchased. As far as the company, they provide excellent and prompt service.
star5.gif
Great product
April 17, 2011
This battery works perfectly with my 510 cartomizers with no cutoff time which I love. I have had no problems with it being oversensitive and activated by sound vibrations when not in use as I have heard from others. Shipping was extremely fast, I had it before the info was even updated and I will buy again. Thank you for the awesome battery.
star5.gif
Very happy with these cartomizers
April 17, 2011
Ordered the 5pack pre-filled NPort cartomizers and love them. Great price and fast shipping. They work without drawing really hard to keep battery engaged like my other cartomizers and have great vapor production and taste. They are metal with a soft end cap that is easily removed with a paperclip for fast and easy refilling so they last a long time. They work perfectly with any 510 battery.
star4.gif
Lorann Chocolate
April 10, 2011
Reviewer: Sandra B from Manteca , CA United States
I tried the Lorann Chocolate. It gives you a cocoa flavor with your vape. Not very sweet but leaves a cocoa flavor lingering in your mouth. This is not a heavy flavor like eating a piece of chocolate.Don't add more than 1 or two drops per ml. I added it to USA red and also to raspberry ejuice

star5.gif
Best Flavor yet
April 9, 2011
Reviewer: Chippyclip from Lincoln, NE United States
I've tried several juices over the last 6 months and Desert Ship comes the closest to my favored brand of cigarettes of anything I've tried. It has just the right hit and flavor that I've been looking for.
ECIGBESTSAVE is the best company I've dealt with so far and intend to purchase ALL my supplies from them. The guys there are great.
star5.gif
Flavors
April 4, 2011
Reviewer: Anonymous Person from Albuquerque, NM United States
I bought pecan, vanilla butternut, bavarian cream, caramel, maple and english toffee and that is in the order of favorites. Pecan is the best by far.

star5.gif
E-juice
April 4, 2011
Reviewer: Jared Mattio from Plant City, FL United States
Ive ordered from here last time i needed e-juice. BEST I CAN FIND THUS FAR!!! ORDERED AGAIN!!!
star5.gif
JOYE EGO KIT
April 4, 2011
Reviewer: maggie2 from Bartlett, TN United States
I'm in love!!! Received my order in two days. The Ego/510 in green is absolutely gorgeous AND the vapor amount and flavor is incredible. It took all of 10 seconds to get used to the manual button. This is the perfect e-cigarette. My search is over! Thank you, ecigbestsave, for the great price, excellent product and extremely fast shipping. I will definitely be back!
star5.gif
Ecigsbestsave - The name says it all!
April 4, 2011
Reviewer: Michelle from San Antonio, TX United States
Absolutely the best site for ecigs I have found. The sales prices are great, the products are high quality, the selection is abundant and well stocked, shipping is super fast, and free shipping on orders over $50 really saves a lot. Also, customer service rocks! As a ecig Newbie, they took the time to answered all my questions when I called and was very pleasant to talk to.
star4.gif
First Vaping Experience 510
March 26, 2011
Reviewer: Sandra B from Manteca , CA United States
First hit made me dizzy. I had to adjust the way I hit the ecig to take in the desired amount of vapor. This only took a few tries and I am satisfied with the feel of the vapor. I did not like the flavor of the cartridges that came with my kit. I did like the US Red e-juice that I also ordered. It tastes much better.
I have vaped for two days now. I am not having much of a problem with craving an analog cigarette. I've smoked for more than 30 years and never made it to day 2 before. I feel like this will really work for me.
I gave this product four stars instead of five because of the following issues...
The battery doesn't stay charged long for as long as I would like.
The charger only charges one battery at a time. The kit came with 2 batteries.
The flavor of the five cartridges that came with the kit were not to my liking.
I do really enjoy my Joye510. However, I need to order some parts and accessories to customize to my personal preferences.

star5.gif
Excellent!
March 26, 2011
Reviewer: Anonymous Person from Harlan, KY United States
I had the 510 pass-thru and it was good, but with the Ego you get MUCH better vapor and smoother hits! I was pleasantly surprised at how fantastic this product is!! My 510 pass-thru didn't last very long either....It looks like this one is way more sturdy and will last a lot longer!
I would recommend this to anyone who wants to have one to use by the computer, in the car (I purchased the USB car adapter), etc., and save your batteries!

star5.gif
Great experience
March 24, 2011
Reviewer: George from OH United States
Received my first order this AM. Fantastic service. Only prior exp. with e-cigs was RN4810. What a difference. Only have tried with the 510 mega cart. I ordered and no comparison to what I started with (SE Gold One at 3 times the price from a mall Kiosk. So far I'm still using the first cart. and battery I received this AM. I finally know what a throat hit means. Thanks for the great service and anxious to try the E-juice I ordered
star5.gif
Great!
March 23, 2011
Reviewer: Chris from Warren, MI United States
I love this Electric Cig, I've tried another brand from a local smoke shop and it died after 3 weeks. I’ve had the super ego for about 3 weeks now and I couldn’t be happier. Great vapor hit and I haven’t touched a cigarette in 3 weeks after 7 years of smoking! Ive had 4 people buy from this site after they tried mine.

star5.gif
YUMMY!
March 21, 2011
Yes, that's it, one word...YUMMY! To me, it almost tastes like a really good sweet tart. I love the throat hit....gives good vapor! This is one I will definitely be re-ordering in the future!
I also want to say that ecigbestsave is THE best place to buy supplies...kits, etc. They are PROMPT....the stuff gets to my door FAST and their customer service is really, really fantastic!!

star4.gif
Great starter kit!!!
March 21, 2011
I got my kit in January and I have been smoke free since! I started smoking at a young age and have a 30 + year habit. I had tried and failed miserably many times to quit smoking and NOW I can say I am a non-smoker.
The only thing that is a bit of a drawback (but not enough to NOT purchase it) is that (for me anyhow) the batteries don't hold their charge as long as they should. It could be because I vape a bit heavier than some people. If you want to stop smoking PLEASE buy this kit....it REALLY does work!!!!

star4.gif
Pretty good!
March 21, 2011
I like the auto better than the manual batteries. However they don't seem to hold a charge for me that long....that is kind of disappointing, because if you are going on a trip, you would just be without.
Maybe it's ME, I don't know. I do vape kind of heavily. I am thinking of giving my daughter my Joye 510 set and moving up to the Joye eGO! ;-)

star5.gif
Works better than I thought!
March 21, 2011
I bought the stealth to use with the flavorings. It was my first time trying to DYI and as I said in my review of the flavoring I used (Spearmint), this product worked fantastically! I will definitely be ordering it every month now!! I was a bit scared to try to mix my own flavors, but it was so easy! If you want something that you can customize to YOUR taste then get the stealth e-juice and try a flavoring or two, you won't be disappointed!
star5.gif
Such a great product!
March 21, 2011
I purchased the in-line without the battery. I am disabled and don't get out a lot so I use mine at my computer and it works really, really well. It's nice to know I don't have to worry about a battery running down, etc. I keep my batteries on charge so when I DO go out, they are freshly charged! If you have a car with a USB port it will work well there too! If you want to conserve your regular batteries while you are at home, I would HIGHLY recommend this product! Fantastic!

star5.gif
Awesome!
March 21, 2011
The spearmint flavoring is awesome. This is the first time I tried to DYI and I am very pleased! I used the stealth e-juice, poured it all into the eye dropper bottle available here and used about 6 drops of the spearmint flavoring. It tastes like a really good spearmint GUM! It only takes a little bit to get a great flavor so it will last a very long time. It's a great value for the price! If you like the taste of spearmint gum, then definitely try THIS!
star5.gif
Cream, menthol, and cheesecake
March 19, 2011
Cream - I love this flavor! Very nice taste and smooth. I think right now it's my favorite. Great vapor

Menthol - I found out I liked this menthol flavor when I ordered some for a friend with her 510 kit. Very smooth clean taste with great Vapor. I mix it with Cherry too for a different flavor

Cheesecake - I was not so impressed with this flavor. To me it doesn't have much flavor at all. It is just not what I was expecting. I mix a bit of Cherry to it and then I like it :).

star5.gif
Yummy
March 19, 2011
Reviewer: Michelle Peralta from San Antonio, TX United States
Love this cherry e juice! Smooth with Great vapor. It's nice mix with menthol and cheesecake too (Cherrymienthol) (Cherry cheesecake).
star5.gif
First Ecig!
March 19, 2011
This was my first E cig I ordered. I ordered to try it for my brother who does not want to quit smoking. I myself am an ex smoker so I bought 0 mg ejuice to go with it. I was extremely happy with it. The blue color is a very classy deep rich blue. I prefer it doesn't look like an actual white cigarette. Feels good to hold and produces way good vapor. Looks just like smoke. Additionally, the shipping was FREE, super fast, and the customer service ecigbestsave gave was terrific when I called with questions about how to use it.
I am telling all my smoking friends (and other smokers I meet) about this product and ecigsbest save!!!
Since my first order, I've purchased this same blue 510 for another friend and she loves it too :)

star5.gif
Excellent for Newbies young and old!
March 19, 2011
I bought this one for a friends mom who doesn't want to quit smoking. The size and the white color is very much similar to the look of an analog cigarette. She loves it so much and was happy and gratefull to tell me she has not smoked a regular cigarette since I gave it to her and taught her to use it!

star5.gif
Love it!
March 19, 2011
Well packaged, SUPER FAST FREE shipping. Excellent email communication and ability to track package. , Awesome Vapor Producer, I love Black and Stainless Steel -Nice sleek look. Quality product! I couldn't be happier :)
star5.gif
coffee flavor
March 17, 2011
Reviewer: Deborah Doss from Blanchester, OH United States
The coffee flavor is just yummy! There is a cigarette taste but a delightful coffee flavor as well. I just ordered 5 more bottles! Love it! The 36 mgs. is just right too.
star5.gif
Testimonial
March 17, 2011
Reviewer: Jason L. from St. Louis MO. United States
Hey, Ecig Best Save is on par with what is expected in the market. I did find the same Joye Super Ego , ejuice, and supplies for less money from China, but with the shipping charges and extreme wait time, no guarantee and a disclaimer about a possible shipment loss at customs, I decided that the price was less to purchase at EcigBestSave.com . Thanks for that "lightning" fast delivery guys! I just started vaping ecigs, the flavors are good and this stuff has to be healthier than tobacco, My boss is vaping too, he was visiting friend in the hospital and was toke-n on his e-cig when a surgeon or doctor in the hall caught site of him blowing out some vapor, the doc freaked and told him that there is no smoking in the hospital, when the doctor was told that it was an e-cig he said " Oh, okay, I've seen those before ," The doctors are even letting the patient use an e-cig in bed, Thanks for your professionalism and easy to order secure website,
I will be doing business here again.
star5.gif
Not just for ego
March 15, 2011
Reviewer: Melissa Wheeler from Butler, PA United States
I use 510 and bought this, works great! Holds plenty of liquid, batteries, and cartos. It's hard shell too, so safe in my purse.

star5.gif
Great
March 15, 2011
Reviewer: Melissa Wheeler from Butler, PA United States
Great flavor. Not overpowering, but tasty. No odd aftertaste like some flavors can have! Very good.

star5.gif
eGo kit
March 15, 2011
Reviewer: Laura from Danielsville, GA United States
I LOVE the ego. Tried my mothers 510, but work long hours and wanted a battery that would last my entire day without a charge. The ego delivers. It has a very nice hit, feels as close i could ever imagine you can get to smoking without actually smoking. I personally am using it along with the patch (after consulting my doctor) and intend to just use it as a temp crutch. Love the usa "marlboro" eliquid. very satisfying. Could not have asked for a better product at a more fair price, or faster shipping. All around love the product and will order from this company again.

star5.gif
GREAT WAY TO QUIT SMOKING AND SAVE $
March 15, 2011
Reviewer: Tim Riley from Casa Grande , AZ United States
It's great, the battery last all day and my wife and I have not purchased a pack of cigarettes for a month and a half.
I suggest purchasing the "VG" drops, they provide more smoke and you feel the sensation of smoke in your lungs.
star5.gif
HC RY4
March 15, 2011
Reviewer: Ben from Flint, MI United States
WOW! Great amount of flavor, smooth with a hit that kicks you in the chest. I like this one.
star5.gif
I Luv it!!
March 3, 2011
Reviewer: Carrie from Parker, CO United States
My family and myself would like to thank you for the ecigs that we recently purchased. I bought one as a gift and then my parents had me order ones up for my sister and me. I loved how fast they got here! I bought a pack of cigarettes the day before the starter kit arrived and that was the last pack I bought. I have been cigarette free for 48 hours and not only has it been the easiest to break my 15 year habit but it feels good to know that I did it :) My parents, my children and my family are all very proud of me too. Thank you for a product I can say REALLY works! And tastes yummy too :) the strawberry and cheesecake are great! Thanks again!
-Carrie

star5.gif
Excellent site
March 2, 2011
Reviewer: Miguel Castro from Bowling Green, KY United States
This is the cheapest site (including shipping) I have found. My order arrived in two days! I highly recommend this site. Their e-juice is great and at an awesome price.

star5.gif
Love your product and stellar cust svc!
February 26, 2011
Reviewer: Victoria Axelrod from Raleigh, NC United States
I bought the white Joye 510 Kit. I immediately received an email that my order had been shipped. I received my package in 2 days! Been raving about you to everybody I know. 2 friends bought a kit, one will order next week, others are thinking about it. I have a feeling you'll be flooded with more orders from my side of town. How about a discount? Just kidding. haha. Bought a 2nd kit from you guys, the pink and purple Joye 510 combo. I ordered on a holiday & did not receive an email. I got worried so I called & left a message. I immediately received a phone call from Eric within 5 minutes. Eric advised me that being that it was a holiday, my order will be shipped the next day. Eric was apologetic and very professional. THAT's what I call customer service! As of this writing, I have not touched a cigarette in a week. I didn't even plan to quit. Because I'm so satisfied with your product it just happened naturally and I have you to thank for that. Thank you very much!
star5.gif
Mega battery, Mega vapor!
February 17, 2011
Reviewer: Beth E. from Kittrell, NC United States
I recently stepped up from the Joye 510 to the 510 Mega because I wanted a battery that would last longer. I was a little apprehensive about the size as the Joye 510 is about 4-3/8" long, while the Mega is 5-13/16" long, (both have a 3/8" diameter), but once I discovered how much longer not only the battery, but also the cartridges last, well I got over that apprehension REAL quick! I love this e-cig! After trying my first Joye 510, I went from smoking 3 packs of cigarettes a day to zero over the course of 3 days, and that's after being a smoker for 25 years! That was about a month and a half ago and I'm still smoke-free. It's like quitting smoking without having to actually quit. I received an email that my order had shipped about an hour after I placed it! I received it in 2 days exactly as ordered. GREAT JOB GUYS! Thanks!

star5.gif
AMAZING!
February 16, 2011
Reviewer: Emily from Osseo, MI United States
I love this product. Was a first time user of an e-cig and this was so easy to use. Kit came ready to go; I opened the box and used it right away. Love not having the nasty smoke frim cigarettes! Also, incredibly fast shipping and excellent customer service. I had many questions following my purchase and all of them were answered timely. I will be returning for all my supplies.

star5.gif
I Luv it!!
February 16, 2011
Reviewer: Bill from Houston, TX United States
I've smoked for 30+years but haven't touched a cigarette after receiving my joye super ego. More vapor and flavor than I expected. I wish I tried this sooner. The guys at ecigbestsave were great, they answered all my questions about the ecigs and what I needed. I received my order in 3 days. I have told all my family and friend about this place.

star5.gif
Strong menthol taste and great vapor
February 11, 2011
Reviewer: Tim from Dayton, OH
I've tried many menthol ejuice and find this is one of the best I've had. Lots of vapor and a good chest hit. Will be back for more.
star4.gif
Great kit for the money
February 11, 2011
Reviewer: Ann from Green Bay, WI
Purchased my kit and received in 2 days. Great little kit with good vapor production. I find the auto batteries a little sensitive. I've used both the manual and auto and prefer the manual because of better hit control but still a great buy. ecigbestsave has the best customer service I've seen from anyone.

star5.gif
Great creamy taste
February 11, 2011
Reviewer: Anonymous Person from NH, USA
I love this juice. Great vapor, and you can taste the creamy flavor of the ejuice. Fast shipping. Great work ECBS, keep it up.

star5.gif
true chocolate straight from usps
February 5, 2011
Reviewer: bmwjen from The Woodlands, TX United States
I was unsure how this would taste during the vape, but to my surprise it had a true chocolate taste straight outta the usps box. I'm very impressed!

star5.gif
1st 510 experience & it's fabulous
February 5, 2011
Reviewer: bmwjen from The Woodlands, TX United States
I ordered the pink starter kit & it came with everything that I needed to get started! The battery even had a full charge on arrival. No fancy box or packaging, just the goods totally as described! The 5 cartridges included were of "marlboro" flavor, which is not to my liking, luckily I had some menthol juice laying around, so I added that to the cartridges & I was good to go. Nice strong throat hit & vape upon exhaling. Manual is nice, because the hit is totally under my control. I totally recommend this starter kit, & as a matter of fact, my mother is gonna purchase her starter kit here tonight.

star5.gif
usa mix marl
January 25, 2011
Reviewer: josh nance from saint jacob, IL United States
excellent product. does seem to not last quite as long as v2cigs cowboy flavor but it is stronger and tastes nearly the same. im a noob to vaping but this is nice! best part is the co ships really fast. i ordered and 3 days later had the e liquid. will be a return customer for sure just cuz of shipping speed. price is decent too.

star5.gif
I love it!
January 23, 2011
Reviewer: genie mcpherson from Omaha, IL United States
I have only had it for a day but I really like it. Its convenient and I threw all my nasty ash trays away! So great!

star5.gif
Tastes great!!
January 21, 2011
Reviewer: Reese Ajifu from Honolulu, HI United States
I ordered this grape juice wishing it had the flavor I was hoping for and it didn't let me down. I got the 24mg nic and it has a great smooth throat hit as well as extreme taste even though I'm vaping at 6volts. It produces tons of vapor also!

star5.gif
fabulous
January 21, 2011
Reviewer: Christine Travis from Bell, FL United States
now this is a flavor that won't let you down. a smooth flavor on its own and mixes well with almost anyother keeping me from ever going back to those tar sticks.

star5.gif
Joye 510 Mega
January 19, 2011
As a 40+ year pack a day smoker I am cautiously optomistic about fully quitting smoking. After 4 months I have gone down to only one cigarette per day. I did not expect to ever quit smoking but now I feel like there is much hope. My Doc is well pleased.The Joye Mega has truly helped me.

star5.gif
Auto vs. Manual
January 15, 2011
Reviewer: ken from denver, CO United States
I recieved the manual starter kit from another company. Within a month both buttons failed, and the company offered no warranty or guarantee. I just recieved an auto battery and enjoy it much more. I expect the auto to keep working longer. It's been over a month since I smoked a regular cigarette. Thanks

star5.gif
Extremely Impressive!
January 13, 2011
Reviewer: Beth from Kittrell, NC United States
After a horrible experience with ordering from a company overseas, I was a little worried about tying up even more money in an order only to wait yet another month and still only get half of it actually delivered. I was so frustrated that I was just about ready to give up on e-cigarettes altogether and go back to analogs!
Thankfully, that's when I found ecigbestsave. They are NOT kidding - they really do have lightning fast shipping! I placed my order at bed time and by the next morning, it had already been shipped out! I was floored!
As far as the Joye 510, the manual button on the 510 takes some getting used to, but by pressing it for a second before you start drawing, you eliminate the "primer puffs" and get straight to the vapor - very easy draw on the 510.
Thanks to everyone at ecigbestsave for working so hard for your customers and proving to be a company I can rely on for fast and accurate orders at a great price! Thanks again - great job!!!!

star5.gif
joye 510 mega
January 11, 2011
Reviewer: first time buyer from so beloit, IL United States
I order the starter kit, I love this thing. This order was for me...and my husband tried it and like it so much he took my other e cig to work with him this morning. good thing this joye 510 mega starter kit comes with two units. The shipping is unbelievable, I place my order on Saturday morning around 8 am and got my order that Monday, fast and everything was there that I order. Thanks ecigbestsave I will be ordering from you again.

star5.gif
Fast Shipping, Promised Product
January 10, 2011
Reviewer: Paul from Warwick, RI United States
Product works amazing. After trying different E-Cigs, I would have to say the 510 Mega is the best E-Cig I have tried to date. The battery life on this is amazing, the atomizer produces a strong vape. Overall this product has exceeded my expectations.
Shipped very quickly, received in 2 days from order. Everything was included as shown. Customer service was also amazing. Very happy with my "Ecigbestsave" experience.
Highly recommended... and I NEVER write reviews, that's how impressed I am.

star5.gif
nice little unit
January 5, 2011
Reviewer: Anonymous Person from Denver, CO United States
i started off with a cheap gas station pv. good for two days and then i ordered the mega kit.
should have bought this from the get go. only had maybe 5 real cigarettes in the two days i've had it. really satisfies.
my only thing i don't really like about it is the blue led. on my cheapo pv the orange light is actually impressive. on the 510 mega the blue doesn't light up the tip all the way. not that big of deal. i'm not smoking cigarettes hardly at all.

star4.gif
Turkish blend
December 7, 2010
Reviewer: Ted B from South Dakota, United States
I really liked this flavor. A good smooth vape.
star5.gif
Good Product...Super Fast Shipping!
October 23, 2010
Reviewer: LC from Sherman, TX United States
Has to be by far the fastest shipping yet to date. Excellent shipping time & most of all FREE! Made my order and it was here withing 2 days. Products were great. All five e-juices (Usa mix, Kamel, Ry4, Virginia & Wensten) were good taste and quality. Keep up the good work...will be back!

star4.gif
510 auto starter kit
October 11, 2010
Reviewer: Theresa Carr from House Springs, MO United States
I have been a smoker for 35 years and have tried to quit several times. I quit in August of this year and was going nuts. I ordered this ecig after 6 weeks of nonsmoking, and have been a happy camper ever since! I have been recommending this to every smoker I know. An actual lifesaver for me I believe, I watched my mom die from COPD complications w/surgery.
star5.gif
Lovin it!!!
October 9, 2010
Reviewer: Jeff Capps from Richmond, VA United States
A friend of mine turned me on to the glory of the ecig. I have been a steady smoker for around 30 years now. I have quit a couple of times but never for longer than 3 months. THIS IS MY SALVATION!!!!! I placed an order with ecigbestsave on a Thursday morning and recvd my package that Saturday. FREE SHIPPING!!! Well done guys. and Thank you. I have not had a real cig since. It has only been one week, but I do not see ever needing a real one again. I got the marl tobacco at 24mg, and the cappuccino at the same mg. Loving both. I am gonna be getting the cotton candy next, but will always get a bottle of the marl just to have the real cig taste. I have been referring family and friends everywhere I go. To bad no referral discount... (hint hint) heheh. I am more than completely satisfied with the Joye510 and the service that I have recvd so far with ecigbestsave. Thank you.
star4.gif
joye 510 stainless start kit
October 7, 2010
Reviewer: John Bouchard from wyoming , MI United States
i just got the joye 510 and so far its working great for me... ecigbestsave is the best site that i ever whet to and the510 is great
star5.gif
stainless steel eGo kit
October 2, 2010
Reviewer: Randy Wiese from Memphis , TN United States
Super fast order processing & shipping! I ordered the eGo kit late wednesday night, it shipped thursday & I received it saturday. The eGo is extremely high quality, well made & works great! I will continue to do business with Ecigbestsave.

star5.gif
Mellow!
September 30, 2010
Reviewer: Chris from Wakefield , RI United States
I smoke American Spirits and had read somewhere that this flavor came close. I don't think it does (and am going to try the dunhill next). When I first tried it I wasn't sure if I liked it, but after a day or so... LOVED it!!!
It's very mellow and has a sweet tinge to it. I'm not sure if any ejuice can truly mock an analog in flavor. I would best describe this as tasting the way a brand new pack if cigarettes smells, if that makes sense. It's fresh, sweet, mellow and flavorful I would suggest it!!

star5.gif
Worth buying one!
September 30, 2010
Reviewer: Christine from Wakefield , RI United States
I didn't really know what a drip tip was but bought one anyways!
I like it about the same as the filtered tips and didn't really notice a huge difference, just a lil' bit bigger of a hit, and you can taste the e-juice a little more distinctly.
I only put in about 3 drops because I'm paranoid it'll leak although amazingly hasn't yet!!
Anyways, since no one wrote a review yet I figured I'd throw this in for anyone else out there who also didn't know what one was. I do recommend buying one, especially for those days/moments you need a little more nix fix!

star5.gif
The Best of EVERYTHING
September 30, 2010
Reviewer: Christine from Wakefield , RI United States
After having one bad episode with a competitor (in which I bought but never received the product!!), I was leery of e-cig businesses. After researching I found e-cig best save. Thank God!
Edit- sorry for typos, I'm writing this on my iPhone and it got cut out at a certain point & I can't edit it using the mobile format!
I'm more than satisfied with the joye 510. I meant to get the auto, but actually do not mind the button at all!
I'm most impressed with e cig best save though. They're great!! Customerservice is stellar, they care about theircustomers and their happiness. They shipped my order immediately, it arrived in 2 days!!! I love them and I love the joye 519. I will never order thru another company.
Great job guys!! Keep it up and YOU
star5.gif
Just as described
September 1, 2010
Reviewer: New Vaper from Midwest
This product was available on several sites, but the level of customer service from these people is stellar. My call was returned within 1/2 hour by a man who clearly cares about customer satisfaction. That's infrequent enough these days to merit special praise. Also, the price was the best I found. I'll definitely be a return customer.

star5.gif
Wonderful Product!
August 9, 2010
Reviewer: Anonymous Person from Estill Springs, TN United States
I love the Joye eGo...tried two other brands of e cigs first...there is no comparison in the performance. Now, I get a great throat hit, battery lasts all day, and I am so happy with it.
I smoked for 40 years and now I prefer my Joye eGo...it is amazing! Customer Service has been great...thank you, Rick.
star5.gif
Cherry E Juice
July 14, 2010
Reviewer: Ronald J Green from Fredericksburg, VA United States
My wife and I tried the Cherry E Juice. We love the flavor and throat hit. We will be purchasing more. Our next sample will be Apple E Juice. Customer service 10 stars! Received my order in 3 days! Thanks! :)
star5.gif
June Winner
July 12, 2010
Reviewer: Anonymous Person from Winslow, AR United States
I won my Joye 510 Black PCC as the June winner, what a nice surprise! Fast shipping too. I unpackaged it hooked it up and charged a battery right away and have the second one charging now. I think I'm going to like this. Thanks!
star5.gif
Great product!
July 8, 2010
Reviewer: Janet Moore from Grapeland, TX United States
If you have been out there trying to find the right ecig for you, look no futher. This 510 is the best, manual battery gives you all the control. Vaps the best, ease of use and these great folks are here to answer all your questions. The color is perfect for me. Love the site, thanks for your service.
star5.gif
Marboro e liquid
June 15, 2010
Reviewer: Anonymous Person from Grand Rapids, MN United States
I have been looking and comparing cost to find the best Marlboro favor there is. I have found my match. E-cigs Marlboro flavor is the one. It is so smooth and tastes like a Marlboro cig, it has good vapor and you can't beat the price. So stop your looking, this is it, and it's made in the USA. I love it
star5.gif
Black PCC for Joye 510
May 23, 2010
This is a great accessory for the Joye 510. I charged my batteries 4 times and it performs as advertised. I use my PCC at work and I will take it with me on a trip to Germany next month.
Excellent customer service and lightning fast shipping from E-Cig Best Save!
star5.gif
Menthol E Juice
May 23, 2010
I recommend this juice for menthol smokers. Very pleasing to the taste, not sharp or harsh. I just ordered some more. My wife and I love it. Excellent customer service and shipped in 2 days.
Thanks, E-Cig Best Save!
star5.gif
Black Joye 510 Starter Kit
May 23, 2010
Customer service gets 10 STARS. I received my order in 2 days, all was perfect and well packaged. I purchased the kit for me and my wife. First time trying a E-cig. We also ordered extra batteries, atomizers, cartridges, PCC and E-Juice. We love the Joye 510, the vapor is awesome and the price for this kit is a great value. Thank you! We will always come back for all of our E-Cig supply.
star5.gif
deluxe started kit
May 7, 2010
Reviewer: hazel stanley from azle, TX United States
I purchased the deluxe starter kit, with black and stainless, and am very pleased with it, it produces alot of vapor, and the marlboro is very good. the delivery was very fast, I reccomend this product
star5.gif
nuport e juice
May 7, 2010
I have tried my neighbors newport and like it very much I reccomend it highly delivery excellent

star5.gif
e juice
May 7, 2010
I am very satisified with the marlboro, I like the taste very much, they was very fast in delivery excellent!
star5.gif
pall mall e juice
May 7, 2010
Reviewer: s.m. from azle, TX United States
the pall mall flavor is really good, I have several flavors and this one is tops. there are several flavors at this site that are really good, I have purchased others before I found this site, and this site has the best tastes anywhere that I have found.

star5.gif
pcc
May 7, 2010
Reviewer: s. m from azle, TX United States
I purchased the pcc in black for my husband and he is very happy with it, now while at work he doesnt have to worry about not having an extra with him. the joye 510 is awesome.
star5.gif
Joye 510 Starter Kit and EJuice
May 6, 2010
Reviewer: JULIE MARTIN from ERLANGER, KY United States
I would have never believed in a million years that I would not pick up another Cigarette. It has been 2 weeks and not once have a smoke a regular cigarette. Friends and Family all are thankful and I would passed along this site and Joye 510 product to anyone that doesn't want to smoke anymore and pay the high prices of cigarettes.
star5.gif
Red Bull Ejuice
April 22, 2010
Reviewer: Anonymous Person from Bloomington, IL United States
Love this Ejuice. The flavor is awesome and this product delivers a wonderful "throat hit" Product arrived in 3 days!

star5.gif
Joye 510 Stainless Starter Kit
April 22, 2010
Reviewer: Anonymous Person from Bloomington, IL United States
The Joye 510 is by far the best ecig I have ever tried .....and I have tried a few. The price was the best yet! No other ecig has given me so much vapor and consistant dependability. Not to mention 3 day delivery. Please continue the wonderful customer service.

star5.gif
black 510 starter kit
April 16, 2010
Reviewer: Sharon messner from azle, TX United States
I purchased the 510 for my husband and its awesome, I really like the flat tip too. I have ordered myself one but in the mixed colors, they produce great vapor. I will be back for more for presents, you cant go wrong with this one, the shipping is fast, and they work with you on everything, and answer emails super fast, I have bought others and say go with this you will be very happy

star5.gif
e liquids
April 16, 2010
Reviewer: Sharon messner from azle, TX United States
I have bought alot of liquids from different places, and they have all tasted the same to me, these have a good taste and dont have the taste of others, you cant go wrong with these, I will be getting more from here, the shipping is fast, and they produce alot of vapor also.

star4.gif
This is pretty good juice!
April 16, 2010
Reviewer: Dan from Regina, SK Canada
I ordered the 10ml to sample the flavour, and am surprised to find it's my favorite so far. Every flavor offers a different throat hit, and this one is a bit on the strong side, and the actual flavour itself isn't sweet or overpowering in any way.
4 stars out of 5 because it doesn't quite emulate the soft drink it's named for, but definitely has that cola sort of fizz feeling to it, and it really is in the ballpark of a Pepper flavour. If you've ever tried those little silver hard candies (they look like BBs) that are meant to tast like Coca Cola, you'll find this flavour very familiar.

star5.gif
Great product,Fast shipping
April 3, 2010
Reviewer: Robert LoRusso from Jacksonville, FL United States
Received the Copper 510 2 days after ordering.Really looks great.The copper and the black look really sharp.First thing i did was rinse the atty with hot water to remove the primer fluid,and let it dry.Filled up a cart and dripped a few drops of e-juice on the atty about 3 times.I can't believe how good this 510 works.Its amazing.This is my 3rd e-cig,and the cheapest.And this one works soo much better than the others.I could of brought 5 of these for the money i spent on the others...
oh well,you live and learn..Try it,you won't be dissapointed!

star5.gif
Pinkie
March 19, 2010
Reviewer: Sharon Rasmussen from Huntington, UT United States
WOW super fast I Love vaping with my styleing pink e-cig was a heavy 2 pack a day smoker even smoked throught the night and now with my e-cig I dont have to worry about burning up in bed this my 3rd time with ordering customer for life ty..SR Utah

star5.gif
happy as always!
March 18, 2010
I recieved my pink and purple combination kit and was as happy with it as i have been with all the others that I purchased from ecigbestsave. these are very nice looking ecigs and the vapor produced from them is great! as always customer service was wonderful and I received my order the day after I ordered it! WOW!!

star5.gif
Awesome Product...Excellent Service!!
March 16, 2010
Reviewer: Anonymous Person from CHARLEROI, PA United States

WOW!! Ordered 1 a.m. on Saturday, received Monday; couldn't ask for faster service and best of all shipping was FREE!!! I love my pink 510 battery which was very hard to find BTW and the Ruyan 4 liquid is the best I have tried yet. I am so happy to have finally found my new go-to supplier. Thank you for such great products and super customer service!!

star5.gif
the best buy for your buck.
March 9, 2010
I love the Joye-510 blue and red starter kit as well as the other 2 starter kits that I have ordered from this site. When I first started using an e-cig I tried a few different styles from other sites that just didn't cut it for me. I could not choose between blue or red so this kit fixed that problem for me. the Joye-510 is great! It produces awesome vapor and holds a good amount of e-juice. the price is one of the lowest you will find. I am ordering the pink and purple kit tonight. eric at customer service is awesome and the shipping is sooooo fast!! 5 BIG STARS!!

star5.gif
Joye 510
February 25, 2010
Reviewer: Jamie from Bedford, TX United States
I shopped around for the cheapest price and found it here with E-cig Best Save. I purchased my starter kit on Thursday night, it shipped on Friday morning and I received it on Monday. By far the quickest processing and shipping time ever. Everything was perfect, shipping packaging was secure and well packaged. No problems at all.

The Joye 510 is everything everyone said it was. It is the most vapor and the best value of all the e-cigs. I highly recommend it and this company.

Thanks so much. I will definitely have my family and friends buy from E-Cig Best Save...

star5.gif
Perfect for tasty e-liquid...
January 30, 2010
Reviewer: Crystal Feier from Bentonville, AR United States

The filler in these seems to be very absorbent and I was able to get 16 drops of eliquid in without having to adjust the filler at all.

I prefer the flattipped black cartridges, especially with my copper colored 510. It looks like a Black and Mild or an expensive clove cigarette from a distance. It also makes it easier for me to figure out the best place to put my lips on the ecig for the best draw and vapor.

star5.gif
Essential for the 510 user, truly
January 30, 2010

The only negative thing I have ever heard said about electronic cigarettes is that their batteries don't last a long time. This is the solution.

This case is the length of a 100s pack of cigarettes, but narrower and thinner, more like a pack of Misty's or Virginia Slims. It holds one atomizer with cartridge attached, two spare cartridges, and your battery. It keeps it charged all day long Last night I worked a 15 hour shift. The PCC kept the battery of my ecig charged for 20 hours, and recharged in less than four. Holds more than a day's worth of cartridges too.

star5.gif
Great product, fast shipping, great price
January 29, 2010
I did my research and determined that the 510 was the best model for me. It is simple, easy to use, has a manual battery, good size, and reliable.

This site has all of the available colors that I've found for the batteries/atomizers. The copper is very attractive with the black cartridge. From a distance it looks like a Black and Mild or a clove cigarette, but the purple LED helps make it known that it isn't tobacco.

When I got it I made sure to blow out my atomizer by taking a bit of tissue paper and pushed it gently inside until it touched the wick, then blew into the battery end approximately 5 to 10 seconds, then repeated with new tissue and put 2 drops of my chosen juice directly on the atomizer wick.

I haven't touched an "analog" since this has arrived. While I do not count on this product as a way for me to cease using nicotine, I do think it is a healthier way for me to obtain my nicotine than inhaling burning smoke or putting plants soaked in chemicals in my mouth.

star5.gif
Couldn't be happier!
January 11, 2010
Reviewer: Luxe from NASHVILLE, TN United States

I was hesitant at first to order from a company that i couldnt find any reviews for online. The price was the cheapest and with free shipping I decided to give these guys a chance.

I ordered my kit on Thursday night, was shipped first thing Friday morning. Arrived Monday.

I was shocked at how quickly it arrived ( blu cig should take notes on how to process and ship an order promptly).

I am 100% happy with my purchase and will definitly recommend friends to ecigbestsave.

Oh the product review.. Joye 510 is hands down the best e cigarette for the price. Vapor production is excellent as well as throat hit.

If you're in the market for an e cigarette this is ideal for those not wanting to spend a ton of money upfront.

Overall, I give ecigbestsave a 5 star rating for their prompt shipment of an excellent product.

star5.gif
Marlboro Juice
January 9, 2010
Reviewer: Joe S from Cleveland, OH United States

This juice tastes just like the cigarette. When I used to smoke analogs, marlboro was my brand of choice. I love being able to have the same great taste while I vape. Highly recommend this juice.

star5.gif
Joye 510 Starter Kit
January 9, 2010
Reviewer: Joseph Sobek from Maple Heights, OH United States

I purchased a starter kit a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it. It is by far the best e-cig that I have ever used.

star5.gif
Great Service
December 16, 2009

These guys have great service. I send a order and it ships the following day. I will be back

star5.gif
Even in the Hospital
December 1, 2009

I love my new e-cig.I'm 71 years old and have been a smoker all my life. I was having surgery done and was going to be in the hospital for 4-6 days thats a long time for a smoker like me to be without a cigarette.My Grandson bought me a joye 510 for my stay in the hospital and let me tell you it sure made my stay alot easyier. Im down to smoking about 2-3 cigarettes a day. Thank you ecigbestsave

star5.gif
WINSTON E-JUICE
November 18, 2009
Reviewer: Jonathan from United States

GREAT TASTING WINSTON, WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED IF LOOKING FOR GREAT TASTE AND FAST SHIPPING!!! I WILL BE BACK!!!

star5.gif
I LOVE THIS JUICE!!!
November 18, 2009
Reviewer: Roger Pearce from United States

Smooth menthol taste, just the right strength. I have been a menthol smoker for over 30 years and this is the real deal. Perfect replacement for menthol analogs. I still have 3 packs left from my last carton, and have no temptation to go back. This stuff is that good. Not to mention great customer service and super quick order processing and shipping. Thanks ecigbestsave, you have a customer for life (That should be considerably longer now!).

star5.gif
I Love E-Juice from here!
November 18, 2009
Reviewer: Anonymous Person from KY

Marl IS THE BEST TASTING!
I'M A 8 YEAR HEAVY SMOKER AND HAVE NOT SMOKED A REAL CIGG FOR OVER 48 HOURS SO FAR! WOOT :)

THEY SHIP FAST!

star5.gif
E-Liquid
November 18, 2009

I have been looking for a E-Liquid that would provide a good throat hit, good flavor, and great vapor production. The E-Liquid from ecigbestsave has provided me with all three. I would highly recommend this product. Great product thanks.

star5.gif
Camel Ejuice
November 18, 2009
Reviewer: Anonymous Person from Olathe, KS

Throat hit 9/10,vapor 10/10, taste 9/10. Started vaping this just today. This juice so far is the closest to traditional cig tobacco yet, Im admazed by the likeness. This is my new favorite tobacco blend thus so far! Thanks ecigbestsave!!!

star5.gif
coffee and costomer service November 13, 2009
November 18, 2009
Reviewer: Anonymous Person from Milwaukee, WI

The coffee from ecigbestsave.com i could never go back. plus the customer sevice is amazing. they had to ship my order twice because i forgot to include my apt# in the address, but i only got charged once for shipping. I am now an instant loyal comtomer and will buy all my liquid from ecigbestsave.com.

star5.gif
Great product, Great company
November 18, 2009

Only three days for ecigbestsave to ship my joye 510 and receive!!!

The 510 is amazing, I will order a PCC as soon as they're available but for now having two batteries works just fine.

Great product, great company.

star5.gif
Joye 510 Menthol and Vanilla 11-2-09
November 18, 2009
Reviewer: Anonymous Person from West Bend, WI

Absolutely perfect!!! The 510 vapes like a pro, the stock carts are tasty to say the least, and both the menthol and vanilla give the desired throat hit with a wonderful flavor. A+ all the way. And shipping was fast!! ordered on a Sunday got it on WED, and I'm on the other side of the nation. Thank You guys so much! I can't even express my gratitude, and appreciation for your customer service. 5 stars all the way.

star5.gif
I'm no longer a skeptic!!
November 18, 2009
Reviewer: Anonymous Person from Bakersfield, CA, US

I am absolutely amazed at how awesome this product is. I really did not think that an e-cigarette would even come close to the real thing, but it is actually so much better. You can smoke (or vape) it anywhere and you never have to smell like filthy cigarette smoke. You really do get the same buzz that you would from a traditional cigarette. You also save tons of money. Seriously, this was one of the best investments I've made in a long time. It's unclear how healthy these things actually are, but one thing is for sure: It's healthier than analogs! There is no tar, and I don't think the vape is hot enough to damage the cilia in your throat and lungs. Once you make the jump into e-cigs, you will never go back. Also, make sure you buy some e-liquid here, it's top notch.

star5.gif
It's Great
November 13, 2009

This product is Great. It has helped me control my cigarette cravings and reduced the money I was spending.

star5.gif
Joye 510 Blue
November 10, 2009
Reviewer: Jarvis Higgins from Three Rivers, MI United States

This is a great product. I was looking for something to help reduce or quit smoking. I tried patches and pills with no sucess then I tried a few types of E-Cigs but found that they didn't give me the same satisfaction. Then I tried the Joye 510 and it was the only one to provide the same smoking feeling I got from a normal tabacco cigarette. This is a winner!!!!

star5.gif
E-Cigarette
November 2, 2009
Reviewer: Anonymous Person from Three Rivers, Michigan United States

This is by far the best e-cig i have ever vaped with and I,ve had a few.
No other e-cig can produce the throat hit like the Joye 510.
Its been about three weeks now sense I,ve stated vaping with the joy 510 and its already paid for its self. thank you.

Last edited:

ds_1007

Jan 11, 2012
East-Side
Great products and great prices and fast shipping. Been my main vendor since I started vapeing wish I had known about the ecf discount.

I just used the "ecf" discount code for 5% off everything. What I am really amazed at, is how FAST shipping was! OK, so i ordered like friday night around midnight, or possibly Saturday morning early. It's Monday, and i just got my order!!! How is that possible, when all these other vendors say USPS is responsible for super slow delays? I chose the free shipping, and it is already here. Amazing! Got all VG Dekang Tobacco Juices (had a wicked craving lately...) and they are all ready to vape and the price was decent. I will order again, when i get that tobacco itch. :p

ynzr

Verified Member
Mar 18, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
I ordered my first PV from ecigbestsave. At first, the transaction did not complete properly (problem with my connection, not ecigbestsave) and their customer service responded to my email quickly and professionally. Everything was sorted out and the shipping only took two days. Kudos to their customer service and the quality of products they sell.

akovac1939

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
www.ecigbestsave.com
I ordered my first PV from ecigbestsave. At first, the transaction did not complete properly (problem with my connection, not ecigbestsave) and their customer service responded to my email quickly and professionally. Everything was sorted out and the shipping only took two days. Kudos to their customer service and the quality of products they sell.

Thank You for your kind words. We treat all our customers as our #1 customer. If people don't believe it, give us a change and we'll prove it to them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread