Ecig keeps spitting at me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    My fix is to place a bridge from an old atomizer in my drip tips. Hanna (HH-357 fame) even did a video on how to do it.

P1000760_zps1e4925c0.jpg

djsvapour

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 2, 2012
    England and Wales
    When I press the button, it keeps spitting liquid at me out the mouthpiece. Any idea why? Is that normal? Does my ecig not like me?

What are you like? :)

Some clearomisers do spit from time to time. Are you using your original one or the new bad boy?

Spitting is not too much to worry about as long as it subsides and you don't get more than a little juice on your lips and mouth.

My iClear30 had been say unused for half a day and the first puff went mad and there was so much juice I had to run to the bathroom and rinse, just in case.

Gimpy1261

ECF Veteran
    Mar 6, 2012
    Ga. Down Under
    Yeah the new one :) doesn't happen constantly, I now press and wait a couple of seconds and watch first just in case. Some actually got me on the head earlier! I told it it was very rude! Don't worry, I realise it can't actually hear me :D

Yours may not be able to hear. But after awhile you will find most all of them have demons in them that have to be EXERCISED!!!
    Just kidding. Sorta.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread