Protank spitting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jSquared

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
London, UK
That usually happens due to flooding. Have you taken out one of the flavor wicks by any chance?

If not, try blowing out the atomizer head from the battery end and make sure everything's nice and snug when you screw it back together.

Also make sure there's no juice/condensation in the air hole.

Hope that helps.

JJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Ructions

Jul 1, 2013
Dublin
Hiya! I have that exact same problem! My tanks are spitting out hit liquid into my mouth! :(

I quit cigarettes 5 weeks ago thanks to vaping. The first 4 weeks ran smoothly, no problems whatsoever. But then on week 5 everything went wrong.........

Now every time I vap a spray of hot e-liquid goes in my mouth, just like what you said Umzungu! but my tanks have started leaking into my battery as well! :(

Its very frustrating coz I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I've been really careful not to over fill. But it must be my fault coz its happening will all of my tanks (Kanger MT3, Kanger E-Vod, Vivi Nova & CE4 V3) (I'm using a normal eGo type battery.)

I'll try blow through from the battery end as you suggested jSquared. All the leaking & drinking e-liquid is driving me crazy, its so wasteful. I can't understand why it all went wrong in week 5? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread