Ecig problem....

Status
Not open for further replies.

flapse32

Nov 15, 2017
Hi!

So i had my ecigaret for 3 weeks now, and suddenly it stopped working.
When i try to take a hit i can hear and feel the airflow is fine, but nothing comes out?
The sound from the ecig is normal nothing has changed. I just tested taking a "big" hit like a hard one just quick and got abit liquid in my mouth and abit of smoke. I have tried turning the power up and down on it nothing seems to work. PLEASE HELP :( - Sorry for my english.

Reactions: stols001

Wraith504

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
New Orleans, LA
v is voltage applied, ohm is resistance of coil, a is the amperage drawn. i agree sounds under powered at the wattage for a .2 coil. or you may have flooded it. Try opening the airflow and blowing through the mouth piece. hold it in a paper towel and do not do it on the mod if there is juice in there it will come out. I would also try raising the power and start some were around 35 or 40 watts then likely adjust up.

flapse32

Nov 15, 2017
Ok trying to charge it more up them, got a question. Im abit confused what i should tighten up on my ecig.
Should my coil be like pretty tight, where u need to use abit force or should be not tight at all? or would it even make a difference? also the middle piece where the glass is stuck to, i guess that should be tight so it dosent leak?

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread