Ecig problem....

Status
Not open for further replies.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
This might sound stupid but i'll give it a go anyway : Is everything screwed in correctly ? I've noticed some tanks don't like having coils or base too tight, also just so i understand right you're using a .2 0hm coil at 75 watts ?
If so i'd try removing and screwing back the tank on the mod itself. If that still dosen't help then i'd suggest you go wherever you bought it and get a new one (unless it's an online purchase then i have no clue.....)

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Sometimes it just takes time to figure out a problem, glad you've got it correctly.

Also, in the future if you do wind up with a mod or tank that really isn't working, don't buy a new one-- send it back for warranty, most vape equipment comes with a warranty of varying lengths, so if you do have problems that you can't correct in the future, warranty your gear, as defective equipment does happen. :)

Welcome to ECF!!

Anna

Reactions: Wraith504

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
This is why you should have a back up device, and backups for your backup. If I have a mod/tank act up on me I just pull it out of the rotation, grab one of the 7 or 8 others that are ready to vape, and try and fix whatever is wrong with the other one later. Trying to fix an ENDS while having a NIC fit is not my idea of fun. :D

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Wismec - Reuleaux RX75

Oh, my tank was extremely tight on my mod, that might have been the issue. Gonna test now.
you know where u connect the 2 things there is a little pin thing. maybe i have just broken it.
The little pin in your Reuleauz RX75 is called the "510 pin". It is where the coil/tank gets the electricity from the processor/battery.

vzHebkq.jpg

Over-tightening the tank onto the battery device (mod) is ill advised. That pin could be permanently pressed in too deep and you'll lose the electrical connection. I have the Wismec Reuleauz RX200 and it has a known issue with the 510 connection.

Only tighten the tank onto the mod SNUGGLY, not too tight.

Last edited:

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Its turned on, the details it says is:
Power/W: 21.3
V:2.17
Ohm: 0.22
A: 00 -Whatever that means

Just in case you are still confused.

W is the watts. (unit/measure of power)
V is the volts your mod is 'using' to make 21.3 watts.
Ohm is the resistance of the coil/atomizer head (unit of...um... resistance)
A is the amps (unit/measure of electric current) that will read something (probably 9.xxx) when you press the mod.

In general, a big fat wire coil with a resistance of 0.2-0.3 will need quite a few watts to work at it's best. (It's likely to be thick wire and that needs to heat up to vaporize the e-liquid). You should get some vapor at even 10 or 15 watts but not if the coil is too soaking wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread