• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

ECig Store in Richmond!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
Imagine my surprise when I ran into a vapor "in the wild" today at work. He'd never looked them up online or been to a forum. Didn't even have a clue what model he had, though we quickly determined it was a 510. Best of all... he'd bought it at a real store.... in Richmond!

Seems a store called Vapor-Stix has opened up there. They look legit too! I'm thrilled! Going to drop them a line and see if they'd like to join us at a few meetings.

We have Paul at Bluegrass Vapor and now Vapor-Stix. Anyone else know of any ecig stores / vendors in KY?

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
Decided to take a drive this afternoon and check out the store. It's tucked in off the main road, but not too difficult to locate. The place is small... The guys told me they hadn't really planned on opening a B & M store, but when people saw them online and started stopping in they couldn't turn them away.

They were very friendly and couldn't believe I actually stopped by just to meet them. We chatted for a bit... the usual "how long did you...", "how'd you hear about..." I let them try both the eGo and the Fist Pack since they hadn't seen either before. Don't know whether it was my 24mg juice or the 5v of the FP that gave Jim that buzz though. :D

The store carries basic 510 / 901 / 905 kits and attys. They stock Dekang juice mainly in tobacco flavors. Since they just started carrying 905 ecigs, they probably have spare 14500 batteries / chargers as well. Anyway, now there's an option near by when your atty pops and you just can't wait 3 days for shipping!

There was some talk of an upcoming cable commercial and the possiblity of a Lexington branch in the new year.... Definately something to look forward to!

Lumiis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
London, Kentucky
Seems legit, sounds like nice folks there T, the only thing I don't like is the math on the front page, the Cig's compared to the Juice, and the 3k savings, though it's true, they didn't mention the cost of batteries, atomizers, and Everything else one might need to stay afloat, it's not false advertising, just faulty advertising.

Sorry if I sound rude, or negative, just a pessimistic perspective.

P.S. I do agree that Nikeal (Spelling?) should contact them, would be nice for him to get his juices out there for everyone to get addicted to before he opens his own store.

P.P.S. Especially now that Rath juice is no more, someone needs to fill in the gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread