To vendors in general but directed at Richmond VA vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.

River Lizard

Jan 20, 2014
Virginia
I’m going to post this here but I really wanted to post it under the Negative Vendor Section to express my view to vendors in hopes that they’ll review and maybe understand from a customer’s view point. So here goes…

When I go into a vape shop to purchase items and need help with a product, I would really enjoy the employee to focus on helping me and not vaping their mod while I’m asking questions about a product. What that’s telling me is that your vaping is more important at the moment than addressing my questions for the next 5-10 minutes. Nothing P. me off more than these fog blowing employees who can’t spare 5-10 minutes to help me and leave their mods on the back counter/shelf.

If I am going to a restaurant to eat (purchasing their products) I don’t have a waiter come to my table with a plate of food eating it and asking what would I like to eat. When I go to a cell phone store to look at buying a phone, I don’t have a sales person standing there with their cell phone texting a friend while trying to answer my questions about a product. I shouldn’t have to deal with employees blowing vapor clouds while I’m asking questions about a vapor product….please give it a rest will you. If you’re not helping a customer then by all means….vapor away all you want ….more power to you but when you step up to the counter and are addressing a customer that could be making a purchase, give them a little respect and leave your mod vaping behind.
I could understand if I was asking a question about the mod and the employee had one that he uses and wanted to show me how it functions, but that’s not been the case at either shop I’ve visited numerous times. I'm really not asking too much seeings how that is usually the standard when dealing with customers.

From this day forward I’m giving a notice to at least the vendors in the Richmond, VA area, that I will no longer purchase products from your store if one of your employees are busy blowing vapors on their mod while helping me. I’ll do my business online and not support local shops instead. Seriously….you’re telling me that vaping is that important to you than someone who’s purchasing an item that will help support your salary? I’m getting ready to pull the trigger on a VTR and I have a choice of supporting a local shop at $105.00 or ordering online for $71.00. Why would I want to dump $34.00 more to a local shop that’s lacking professionalism in their customer service area? And that’s not even counting all the extra supplies I’ll need to go along with the VTR. Like I said, I’ll shop elsewhere if my support of your business is only equal to your employee’s vaping during my visit. And just FYI, my current list of supplies needed is around $375.00 locally but you are saving me money by pushing me to order online for only 175.00, so I guess I should say thank you for saving me money.

Sincerely signed

Your ex-customer in Richmond until the customer service improves.

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
I'll just make a comment about retail in general.

If the option is available, I'd rather use local mom & pop stores instead of shopping on line, or using a big box store.

The ones that continue to get my business are the ones that make me feel like I am the most important thing to happen to their store that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread