Ecigexpress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariss716

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
WA
ecigexpress is a leader in DIY. I have been to their shop in person many times. They really have an amazing selection and are my go-to for flavorings, and yes I have purchased nic from them. I don't know where the nic comes from but you could always ask.

I'm glad you asked this question actually, their site has been down (server issues as they transition I think) and I see it's back up now. :)

Last edited:

Mariss716

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
WA
Just tried to. Called their 888 number and waited for 25 mins just to be disconnected. So figured I'd pick the forums.

They have a presence on ECF too so ask there? Their chat is down I see and they are a small storefront with usually a few people working away in the back who come up whenever a customer walks in.

Baums

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2013
NY
Tell ya what I think this place STINKS. Waited on the phone 25 mins only to get hung up on. Sent email. No response. Got on with the online rep. Check this crap out:

System 8:57:15 PM
System is getting started. [2/28/2013 8:57:14 PM]

A representative will be connected, please be patient.

We are still trying to connect you, please be patient. If you don"t want to wait please leave a message: Leave message. Thank you!

Ivan enters the chatroom.

Ivan 8:57:45 PM
Hello Greg, my name is Ivan, I will be happy to help you.
Greg 8:58:30 PM
did you get my question?
Ivan 8:58:55 PM
We order our nicotine from a company in the United States.
Greg 8:59:29 PM
could you tell me what company. id like to order some from you but am pretty particular about it
Ivan 9:00:25 PM
I am sorry, we can't give that information out.
Greg 9:00:38 PM
lol seriously?

why is that?

How can you not tell a customer who is inhaling something where it comes from?

I am not trying to fight here, rather just doing research on what i am inhaling. Thats fair isn't it?

System 9:02:45 PM
The representative has left the conversation. If you have further questions please leave a message: Leave message. Thank you!

ckone180

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Charlotte, NC
ECX has been solid for me. And I understand they do not wish to reveal their supplier, because you may just purchase there. They may be willing to release the spec sheets, but they do not have to divulge their supplier. Ask the vendors who sell high end juices for them to tell you their flavoring provider. Most will not even think of it.

Baums

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2013
NY
Who is answering the phones at ecx at 9 pm at nite---they are closed at that time like most businesses are. ECX has their own forum and you can talk to the owner right in there if you have some concerns.

Who said I called at 9 pm? Please don't make assumptions without asking. I called at around 2 pm and was put on hold kk. Sorry I didn't know about their forum thread. I thought using their phone, email, or online service would be sufficient.

Baums

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2013
NY
ECX has been solid for me. And I understand they do not wish to reveal their supplier, because you may just purchase there. They may be willing to release the spec sheets, but they do not have to divulge their supplier. Ask the vendors who sell high end juices for them to tell you their flavoring provider. Most will not even think of it.

I get this to a certain degree, but I'm assuming they're a wholesale supplier which would be far from the amount I needed

Baums

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2013
NY

MsMacgyver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
Illinois
Welcome Baum..I've always had good luck with Ecig, purchased all my VG, VG with nic and they have one of the largest selections of flavorings. Shipping has always been pretty fast , reasonable. Pricing is hard to beat, good quality stuff...The plain VG's supplier is procter and gamble, at least thats what the site says. I just ordered a liter of VG and VG ..60 mg..215ml ...The packaging was great, no leakage. I've been a customer for over 3 years and never had a problem. Not sure whether that helps, sometimes its tuff to recover when a vendor starts out on the wrong foot, maybe if you contact the boss he can have the chance to make it right with you. Thats my two cents for whats its worth...I just wanted to welcome you to ECF, lots of good people always willng to help, LOTS of information. If you go back to the main forum and scroll way down you will find Ecigs thread along with alot of other vendors...Good Luck!

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
They recently moved and their site was being revamped and down. I received my order just as it went down which included two of a flavoring I only ordered one of and did not contain another one I ordered. I couldn't contact them by email nor phone because of the move. I PMd them here and in a couple of days when the member got in here, I was promptly responded to by PM but I also received a call from a really nice woman saying they got my message and were shipping the missing item then and I didn't need to return the one they sent accidentally. I have not opened the nic base I got in that order but can tell you it is crystal clear and colorless... I'm impressed with both their quality and customer service.

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
Who said I called at 9 pm? Please don't make assumptions without asking. I called at around 2 pm and was put on hold kk. Sorry I didn't know about their forum thread. I thought using their phone, email, or online service would be sufficient.

Not making assumptions you cut and pasted a text session that has a time stamp at top of it of 8:57 pm-- pretty touchy and quick to complain aren't you---sheesh

Baums

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2013
NY
Not making assumptions you cut and pasted a text session that has a time stamp at top of it of 8:57 pm-- pretty touchy and quick to complain aren't you---sheesh

Um I am confused. How does a time stamp from a chat have anything to do with when I made a phone call? I feel waiting 25 minutes on hold to be hung up on, no response to email, and then being disconnected from a chat session is nowhere near what I would consider being "quick" to complain. I'm a pretty patient person tbh, but my initial experience with them left a lot to be desired.

Sorry if I came off touchy but I wouldn't complain if someone didn't answer their phone at 9pm lol. And I think I was just irritated by the whole thing. Again, sorry. :toast:

Last edited:

RobertNC

ECF Veteran
Dec 25, 2012
Athens
I use ECX almost exclusively. You can find better prices but I like to order small quantities of lots of different stuff to try new things. Bargain shopping has to be a real bargain when you include multiple shipping costs. ECX has a wide selection pretty much a one stop shop. Never had an issue and they ship quickly. I think they are a great vendor.

These are small operations that deal with mostly internet sales. You can only expect so much in terms of phone support. I mean, try a support call to AT&T which is a phone company, talk about a ....ty experience!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread