The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

ecigfit (dot) com Other

Discussion in 'Reviews of Suppliers - Negative' started by simplynewt, Dec 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. simplynewt

simplynewt Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2014
    Titus, Alabama
    Supplier Negative Review

Name of retailer:
    ecigfit.com​

Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
    Dec 10, 2017​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
    Email​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
    Other​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
    This company is only 3 months old and very deceptive in its practices. They have really good prices yet contacting them is a cumbersome task to say the least. I was thinking this is a seller in the USA as their website claims but they are actually in another country all together and am not sure what country exactly that they do buisness out of.

The only way I have been able to communicate with these people is through Facebook and I would leave a message for them and it would take a whole day fdor them to reply. This is what got me thinking that they were out of country.

The mod that I ordered was actually out of stock and I would have to accept another one to replace the one that I chose. The tracking number they sent me is useless as it keeps telling me that this item does not exist. After 48 hours I was messaged on Facebook by them and was told that the tracking would say that until the item gets into our country. Would have been nice to know this before the purchase. Very disappointed and have PayPal to lean on if I do not get the item I paid for in a reasonable amount of time.​

2. BrotherBob
    This message by BrotherBob has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jan 4, 2018.
    Dec 17, 2017
  3. simplynewt
    This message by simplynewt has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jan 4, 2018.
    Dec 17, 2017
  4. BrotherBob
    This message by BrotherBob has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jan 4, 2018.
    Dec 17, 2017
  5. simplynewt

Aug 9, 2014
    Titus, Alabama
    Surely Lesson Learned.

• Like Like x 1
  6. simplynewt
    This message by simplynewt has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jan 4, 2018.
    Dec 18, 2017
  7. Izan
    This message by Izan has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jan 4, 2018.
    Dec 18, 2017
  8. simplynewt

Aug 9, 2014
    Titus, Alabama
    12 Days after placing order and finally tracking kicks in telling me the USPS accepted the package today ... In China.

9. Pancakes
    This message by Pancakes has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jan 4, 2018.
    Jan 2, 2018
  10. simplynewt

Aug 9, 2014
    Titus, Alabama
    2018-01-02 20.53.24.jpg Just got the package today. The items were correct but what was odd was on the front of the package it was labeled Children Toy.

These guys are pretty good at lying.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Pancakes
    This message by Pancakes has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jan 4, 2018.
    Jan 3, 2018
  12. simplynewt

Aug 9, 2014
    Titus, Alabama
    I received everything I ordered and they are all authentic Smok items. The issue lies with them leading the consumer to believe they are based in the US which is so distant from the truth. Any phone number or address related to this company is fictional. The only way I was able to communicate with someone was on Facebook through messaging which took at least 24 hours to get a reply.

I would suggest seeking a US based dealer then go with these people.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.