Ecigfit Dot Com

Status
Not open for further replies.

simplynewt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2014
Titus, Alabama
Has anyone ever purchased anything from this site? I could not resist the low price on the smok mod they had on sale so I purchased one through PayPal over the weekend. Well I got suspicious so I did some looking and it is a new buisness. The thing is every form of contact info leads to nothing. Phone numbers, Street Address, most of it is fake. I did get one good phone number in a foreign country like Thailand or something.

Any help or info would be greatly appreciated

Thank you.

(Had to edit the title to the Correct Name. Sorry for the error)

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

simplynewt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2014
Titus, Alabama
I've contacted PayPal who told me to wait 7 days before they jump in. They told me they would issue me a refund if I don't receive the items I purchased.

I've been on the lamb for a couple years smoking the cancer sticks and decided to try the Vaping thing again. Right out of the gate, this happens.

I take it no one has had dealings with these guys?

papergoblin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
alabama
Never bought there but seems legit. Did some searching, found some deal blogs have mentioned them, and so had their local NBC news affiliate. They seem to be a wholesaler who's gotten into retail, from what I'm seeing.

I wouldn't worry since you used PP, they'll make it right if need be. I didn't try anything in the cart, so hopefully what they're selling ships from US. Some places drop ship from overseas, so no different than ordering from FT in China.

• Agree

simplynewt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2014
Titus, Alabama
Yea, I did some searching myself. Found wrong phone numbers. Google the address on their websire, it doesn't exsist. They have a different phone number and address on Facebook, all leading to no where. On their Contact Us form on their website there is a legit phone number that goes to Thailand or close to it.

This is what has ne concerned. They have 7 days to communcate with me in some form or fashion.

• Agree

papergoblin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
alabama
Yea, I did some searching myself. Found wrong phone numbers. Google the address on their websire, it doesn't exsist. They have a different phone number and address on Facebook, all leading to no where. On their Contact Us form on their website there is a legit phone number that goes to Thailand or close to it.

This is what has ne concerned. They have 7 days to communcate with me in some form or fashion.

Hey I did a street view of the address, it's someone selling out of their house. The shipping is not from US, post air parcel and DHL, sounds like they are drop shipping. I could be wrong though, but I imagine you'll get it in about 2-6 weeks, maybe sooner.

The address links to MI and ISP to CA, which isn't unusual. I honestly think they were named something else and changed their name. They seem to also be linked to DHGate, so I'm 99% positive it's a drop ship company.

Best thing to do if you are really worried, is to call PP. Ask them if the website and seller are verified, since they have the PP logo on their site. PP will tell you if they are verified and such, just not personal info about them.

I'm a verified PP seller and had to prove I was real and so was my bank account to be so. Now doesn't mean things can't be faked, but PP is really strict on sellers. This is why I generally only use PP on first time purchases and/or overseas purchases. They offer great protection and an awesome buffer between a store front and your bank account. The only other card I'll use is an AMEX Bluebird, totally free and free to load at some stores. No bank account link to it, so prepay only but no fears of my account getting wiped and having to get it fixed.

You did good, so I wouldn't worry, PP will keep it right. So the only thing you have to wait on is the mod or a refund, at least you don't have to wait on either of those and worry about you account getting wiped.

• Informative

simplynewt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2014
Titus, Alabama
Thanks PaperGoblin. I finally got an email from them this morning at 2am. An indication that it is a drop ship. The final clue was the broken English in the email.

In it they told me they were ready to send my batteries and the Smok Stick was on hold. I forwarded them the PP invoice and pictures of what I ordered. Hopefully that will get them straight. Won't know until late this evening or tomorrow morning.

Until then I'll be shopping domestically for a Smok Majesty Starter Kit that's reasonable.

Thanks again all. Will update when I know more.

simplynewt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2014
Titus, Alabama
Yes I did. If you can get past the fact that they are not located in the US like they lead you to believe, you will probably have no problem. Just like Fasttech, communication takes a long time and getting your vape mail even longer. They do have good prices though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread