Eciggo (zippo mod) owners needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aqrhine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
guthrie
As I'm sure all you followers of VaporJoes have seen. He posted a 50% off coupon on Vapage. I am debating getting two things. One is the Eciggo or ziggo as I've seen it called as well as the Vmod.

eCiggo Electronic Cigarette by Vapage

Well I was wondering if anyone who has the Eciggo can answer a question for me. I was wondering if I could take a 808 to 510 adapter and use it with a Blu cartridge.

I'm sure I can but what I need to know is if the lid of the zippo body will close over the atomizer with the added length of the 808-510 adapter.

901/808D Battery to 510 Atomizer Adapter

On a side note. Anyone care to talk me out of the vmod while this 50% off sale is going on?

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
On a side note. Anyone care to talk me out of the vmod while this 50% off sale is going on?

I'd rather talk you into getting a vmod.

Had mine 3 days now and now I've sussed out how to use it properly I'm in love.

Press the add to cart button you know you want to :laugh:

aqrhine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
guthrie
I'd rather talk you into getting a vmod.

Had mine 3 days now and now I've sussed out how to use it properly I'm in love.

Press the add to cart button you know you want to :laugh:

Well I currently have a vamo and a gripper. I mainly use vivi novas but I recently started using cartos. Do you think I would have a positive experience switching to the vmod? What's the advantages of it.. the pros and cons.

also would you go with the standard vmod or the XL? I've been leaning towards the standard for the smaller size.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Well I currently have a vamo and a gripper. I mainly use vivi novas but I recently started using cartos. Do you think I would have a positive experience switching to the vmod? What's the advantages of it.. the pros and cons.

also would you go with the standard vmod or the XL? I've been leaning towards the standard for the smaller size.

As Dougiestyle says there's not a great deal of difference in size, it's basically just personal preference - I went for the standard, cos for me it's more shirt pocket friendly.

I mainly used novas before, which I still enjoy. I just wanted something different for a change.

Pros:
My vmod is about an inch shorter than a 650mAh battery with a vivi nova mini on it.
Everything is all enclosed in one package (feeding system, battery, atty etc).
For me the taste of juice is a lot better than with a nova and better TH.
Slightly more vapour production than a nova.
Plus I love the sound of "sqonking" :laugh:

Cons:
Flood easily if you sqonk the filling device too much.
You have to keep an eye on your battery charge.
You have to be careful when inserting the feeding bottle, it's very easy to overtighten it or cross-thread it (best to get some spare bottles when you order).

It does take a day or three to get used to feeding the device, but once you have that worked out, you're good to go :vapor:

aqrhine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
guthrie
I was able to resist buying the vmod somehow. Its on my watch list for the next time they do this 50% off though.

I recently bought a k100 i havnt gotten in the mail yet and figured i should at least play with it before i divert my attention to something else new and shiny.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
i bought a vmod on the last 50% off sale several months ago. i got the 2.0 but wish i had gotten the XL so i could kick it. but once i figure out how to build a proper SLR coil, im sure i wont mind the unregulated vape.

the vapage attys are good- theyll get you up and running. but if youre an RBA user, youll be able to use an A7 with it (as long as you also get an unsealed 510-510 adapter) and i think the reomizer will work on it too. some people like the vapage silo cartos for the vmod too but i havent used it. its still in the box lol.

the best thing about the vmod is atty flavor without havign to drip. the only downside to mine is the inability to change wattage. ive never had a leak. well...i did when my bottle broke (which happens eventually) and i didnt realize it. i kept squonking the crap out of it, spilling liquid all over the chassis.

if you dont want to keep buying bottles for it, you can set up your vmod for blind squonking. do a search for it if your interested.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
the vapage attys are good- theyll get you up and running. but if youre an RBA user, youll be able to use an A7 with it (as long as you also get an unsealed 510-510 adapter) and i think the reomizer will work on it too. some people like the vapage silo cartos for the vmod too but i havent used it. its still in the box lol.

the best thing about the vmod is atty flavor without havign to drip.

I tried the silo when I first got my Vmod and absolutely hated it, filled it up correctly, but the draw was really tight, no flavour and not much vapour. Squonked like crazy and even when I nearly flooded it - still not enough vapour or flavour.
Switched over to the atty and I was in heaven, loads of flavour, nice draw and clouds of vapour. The difference for me was night and day. So same here, the carto is in my bits drawer now :)

I've been looking at the blind squonking, looks pretty easy to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread