Not open for further replies.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Hi there everyone,
I am Officially Opened! Since the store is still new, there will be a few things to get ironed out so please be patient with us as we resolve them.

We are still adding some descriptions to flavors so if you have a question you can click the live chat on the left of the website, call us or email us.

The Coupon we are running is ECFMEM (use as is all caps) which is 10% off $20 or more. Flat rate shipping of $5.99 unless you all want express. Use the code when you check out.

We now have the option to purchase a Gift Certificate.
Along with the new website we are launching something NEW!
and be Permanently entered for FREE GIFTS GIVEAWAYS!

Once signed up tell us a little about yourself (click contact us) and why you think you should be qualified for the FREE GIFTS.

http://www.ecigsmokestore.com is the link or diyflavorshack.com

I would like to thank everyone that has helped me and hung in there with me through everything. Our Stories Matter...
You all know who you are,i will run out of room if I name everyone.. BUT a big Thank You

I have some special thank yous coming in a little while when i have a second to give shout outs too... But my dream store is up and I thank a phone call out of no where..
and i would like to give proper thanks to you guys...
http://www.yourfuturedesign.com/
George and dawn

Last edited:

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
thanks you guys..

I am still adding in the flavors. that is why it is down this late..

DID I tell you my WEB girl ROCKS>>>> she has made my dream store for me. I cannot take the credit. or my yellow would still be making your eyes bleed.
i mean it if you need a life saver shes the girl..
Your Future Design Service
take a look at magic

dawn

bikergirl1908

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2009
Georgia
Hey Dawn, Just placed my 1st order on the new site, which I love BTW. I joined the FOTM Club & can't wait for it to begin! It would be great 2 see some Samoas as the monthly flavor one day soon. And, even though I previously bought your Platinum DIY Kit & love mixing my own, I bought some more juice too...Your flavors are sooo good that even though I am out of town & using my cell phone, I JUST CANT STAY AWAY!!!! LOL

PhoenixRising

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Concord, NC USA
I have heard great things and I just placed my first order. I did notice issues with the individual e-liquid order. It forces you to check off the double flavor field. I ended up doing the 6x20 deal anyway but thought you should know. Good luck working out the kinks in the new site, it looks great and I am looking forward to trying your much raved about juices.

Bandit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2009
In your bushes, watching you undress
Just placed my newest order (lotsa malamar, banana, red hots and something else I forget) and I cannot wait!!!

I got the chance to talk with Dawn on the phone and she is just terrific, thanks Dawn for all the help!!

BTW: Didn't you used to offer a cinnamon bun flavor? Also if you feel like experimenting, I LOVE Butterfinger, wonder if that could be made?

TheLizinator

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
I've gone through the flavor list a billion times and just can't make up my mind. I got a sample bottle of english toffee and it was absolutely wonderful! The cheesecake sounds good, so does chocolate (I'm a dark chocolate lover so the deeper the better), I adore peach flavor and keep thinking about banana but I like real subtle banana not the Laffy Taffy type banana flavor. Something creamy, desserty and decadent. Can anybody attest to what they've tried? Love coffee but it has to be straight up, not sweetened (though I've been happily vaping some cappuccino lately). Talk me into something! (yeah, I am a Butterfinger sap too, wave a Butterfinger under my nose and I'll follow you anywhere).

Liz

RKayne

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2009
Seattle
youcancook.today.com
It looks great! Sad that I won't be able to use the discount, rent is coming up. I will be getting the super duper kit then, though! I am so glad you got the site ironed out (at least it's rolling!). I will probably call in though since I too do not want the menthol :D Looking forward to my mad scientist kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread